Dany Balan

Improvement of a country!

10 posts in this topic

I live in Romania,and it makes me sad that all of our high skilled people(Medics,Programmers,etc) leave the country to work abroad! I don't understand why a country that was used by the germans in ww2 as the main supplier of Oil&petrolium be so far behind in progress,when it could easily have been at the same level as Germany,France and many others! In terms of workforce,if you live in the country side you are basically screwed,there are almost no jobs for you to find,if you find a job to work in constructions you are lucky!That being said,how can Romania evolve in terms of meeting everyone basic financial needs,in other words how a country fully embodies Orange? I want that everyone that has finished highschool to be able to find a job that pays him just enough to be able to meet his basic needs! And ones that finish college,therefore learning a high-in demand skill like being an medic,an surgeon,an lawyer,to have immidiately at their disposal a job that will grant them high income! Also i want in my country the rise of entrepreneurship,the facilitation by the government of supporting bussineses!

How can all of the above be achieved? What kind of leaders should a country have,or in what circumstances should it be to flourish?

Basically how could a 2nd world country evolve into a first world one?

Another question would be how can a leader/leaders raise the people of the country on the spiral,what needs to happen

I think you might be deluding yourself by thinking that doctors, lawyers, engineers are the only happily living people. Happy living is what you want right, being a miserable doctor doesn't sound so good, does it.

Go and watch some of Leo's videos on limiting beliefs and victim mindset, there are many lessons to be learnt for you there. In today's world there are so many opportunities for people even from less developed countries. Currently I am studying at an international school and I have classmates from Syria, Irak, Iran, Niger, countries like that, these people receive one of the best educations there is available for them and they will definitely not struggle in the future with finding a job. This is just one example, there are definitely many more, just look around yourself and see them, do some research.

@bejapuskas I was making a point that the higher echelon of people in my country,are leaving my country for the lack of infrastructure and low income! I wonder what kind of measures must be taken in order to facilitate our best educated people to remain in the country rather than to go west-wards for better infrastructure&better wages! What measures must be taken by the leaders in order to create better conditions for the elites that motivate them to remain & how can the goverment can facilitate jobs for everyone that has finished highschool just for earning money to meet their basic needs so they can expand! By watching Leo's video''s we understand that you can't pursue a higher way of living when you are struggling for food and shelter.....

@Dany Balan  You can still pursue higher way of living even if others are leaving your country, it's not that big of a problem. Work on yourself and your limiting beliefs rather than try to blame others and complain.

@bejapuskas Thanks for the heads up!!! Must work on myself first,to change myself for the better and maybe others will follow my example if i improve myself! 

@Dany Balan Your countries problems in my understanding come from the fact that Romania was a stalinist dictatorship for 45 years, which left it technologically and socially backwards compared to Western Europe.

I imagine your country is struggling with a lot of unhealthy Red and Blue, which means it'll need to integrate those stages before moving up to Orange and Green.

How can it do this? I don't know. Being a Tier 2 spiral wizard would help find solutions. Maybe look for key growth industries that can be used to provide needed income to your country and encourage long-term sustainable development.

Also corruption is a huge problem. You'll have to get rid of corruption in your politics and business before your society can progress.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

@Apparition of Jack  Thanks so much for your elaborate response!!! So insightful and full of solutions regarding my questions! Firstly i have to do the inner work myself and move up the spiral from my current blue stage! My generation has lots of work to do before we can change something in the country! I can only hope that the tide will turn to a better fortune! But i have to find like minded people from my local county to try to help the better embodiment of the healthy parts of blue and red so that we can move towards orange! All i can hope that by the end of my lifetime i can help the entire country to embody the healthy aspects of red and blue and to raise the country to orange from the status of 2nd world to first world!