Tim R

Omfg it's Love

80 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Ry4n said:

@zeroISinfinity Shhhhh my son....more love is needed. May you be well.

Will blow up. Nobody knows. Veiled Love. Wish I can sleep like normal human. 

I can't bare this thing honestly. My life as Alex is over. But I like Alex want him best too. 

Video game. ;)

Edited by zeroISinfinity

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Will blow up. Nobody knows. Veiled Love. Wish I can sleep like normal human. 

I can't bare this thing honestly. My life as Alex is over. But I like Alex want him best too. 

-.- 

Alex never really existed, you were you when "Alex was there" too. Alex was never a problem, as much as this forum is not a problem. It's just an appearance. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Dodo How Can God experience life if it's everything. Can God have experience at all. ;)

Yeah. The experience is borrowing its existence from God and God is the only one having experience. His own imagination. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

4 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

Maybe the kick in the balls is not an illusion, maybe it is actually real, how can you know whether it is real, by someone telling you?

Is God the problem or are you the problem, what is the difference between God and you? What is false and what is real?

What does God awaken to and where does God fall back into? Can there be sense of self without there being a self? 

I am not sure whether you understand the words you are using in your sentences, or whether you know how to use them.

The problem is how Reality works.

Reality is a dream by One being and if this being dreams that it is a separate self then suffering will be inevitable.

If this One being dreams that the separate self never realizes what is true then it will never realize reality is Love so what does it care if reality is Love, since what is being imagned is delusion, not truth.

22 hours ago, Tim R said:

Existence IS, and it can't be anything else and therefore it accepts itself completely

Wait I have a question on this

Why would you assume that existence accepts or rejects anything in the first place? Is there a process for this? Is acceptance the process in which existence exists or is it just a thought your thinking? 

50 minutes ago, kai0 said:

Why would you assume that existence accepts or rejects anything in the first place? Is there a process for this? Is acceptance the process in which existence exists or is it just a thought your thinking? 

Language can do just so much. Otherwise, you enter into paradox. There is no difference between acceptance and rejection. It's a circle. Acceptance is rejection and rejection is acceptance.

What are you talking about? Who said anything about language? 

14 hours ago, kai0 said:

When I say "reality accepts itself" I don't mean this in the ordinary sense.. (You know, when we say " I am Joe Shmoe and according to my beliefs, desires and needs I either accept or reject the current circumstances"). 

When I say "reality accepts itself", I mean that in a non-dual way - in other words, there is no possibility for reality not to accept itself.

Don't think that reality has any choice to accept or reject itself. There is only acceptance, no matter what.

Whatever is, is, and there is no way that something is not. Therefore there is no ways reality couldn't accept itself, because everything is.

Sounds like unnecessary word game based on duality and disguised in non duality 

What you mean by reality is dual to begin with because its contrasted against unreality but you deny that and assume that reality is absolute but thats not quite correct because absolute doesnt change 

@Javfly33  Whether that is a problem or not is an interpretation. Some people just don't want to become more conscious and there is nothing you can do with it.

2 hours ago, kai0 said:

because absolute doesnt change

Absolute does change. Non-change and change are One. Absolute includes everything possible.

If you have some idea of the absolute as being a static thing, drop it. The absolute is not limited to that. It's unlimited.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Absolute does change. Non-change and change are One. Absolute includes everything possible.

If you have some idea of the absolute as being a static thing, drop it. The absolute is not limited to that. It's unlimited.

I get why you might be saying this, but the absolute really does not change. All change happens as illusion/halluc within the changeless. Illusion means its not there. So there is no change, there is only an illusion of change. 

Same for concepts like free will and matter.

Brahman is eternally changeless and eternally now and there is nothing else, other than fleeting illusions. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo The absolute is never-ending change. Hence impermanence.

The "illusion" is the absolute.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thanks Leo , the only constant is change I like it , but how do I connect that with love? I can see that things exist and existence doesnt reject but also why I can imagine some thing like better realities? If I can imagine some thing better than current existence from my pov than I am imagining some thing that is not there. This mean my imagination is false? 

5 hours ago, Tim R said:

When I say "reality accepts itself", I mean that in a non-dual way - in other words, there is no possibility for reality not to accept itself.

At first this sound good but then i realize that the fact that there is no choice in that implies that also it doesn't have meaning and i know meaning vs meaningless is another duality but that kinda makes me depressed

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

I get why you might be saying this, but the absolute really does not change. All change happens as illusion/halluc within the changeless. Illusion means its not there. So there is no change, there is only an illusion of change. 

Same for concepts like free will and matter.

Brahman is eternally changeless and eternally now and there is nothing else, other than fleeting illusions. 

I've seen A LOT of debate around here about that type of discussion.

Ime, the ego doesn't like the idea that the Absolute is not different than the relative.

Ego likes to always re-assure itself that there's this "Self" that is always in Peace and untouchable and Now, because ego is terrified of the idea that Reality is not a fixed thing (since Reality = Illusion = Imagination).

Ego loves the idea of being an untouchable ground, like Self, Now, Awareness, Consciousness...etc.

I am not saying this "things" (or better said, "thing") exist , but rather that this thing is not separate from the dream, the illusion, the hallucination.

21 minutes ago, arlin said:

that makes me depressed

To arrive at even a seemingly simple statement as that requires believing in separation, subject object, choice, meaning, and meaninglessness. Perhaps “depressed” is more of a response to a thought which is in discord, than it is a thing a that could make a you. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE