Psychventure

Going to meet occultist tomorrow

20 posts in this topic

Yeah I'm suffering with chronic illness. People in nearby village told me there is famous occultist. People travel from other states to meet him. He remove negative energy in body, make ghost to talk to himself, many people has witnessed ghost in his presence. Sounds funny and terrifying. Let's see how it goes

OK. I met him just now. The whole place has strange vibe. He asked me to show my head starred for 1 minute and asked about my personal history. He then looked at goddess devi and gave me a lemon and asked me to eat right now without peeling skin telling me that it will heal my condition. You will start noticing difference  after 3 days, he said. That's it. I thought he will remove bad spirit from me. But im satisfied. Let's see what happens after 3 days

Edited by Psychventure

@Fadl he asked me to do something to temple if I get well. He didn't charged any money

.@arlin what surprised me was he exactly told me the date when my chronic illness started. He told 2years 12 months 12 days. I checked my journal and it was right. This one blew my mind. 

5 minutes ago, Psychventure said:

@Fadl he asked me to do something to temple if I get well. He didn't charged any money

.@arlin what surprised me was he exactly told me the date when my chronic illness started. He told 2years 12 months 12 days. I checked my journal and it was right. This one blew my mind. 

He seams legit, but run if he takes out the strapon haha

16 minutes ago, Psychventure said:

So... 3 years 12 days? B|

4 hours ago, Psychventure said:

he asked me to do something to temple if I get well. He didn't charged any money

Interesting, please be aware of the placebo effect … I will wait  for the final result.

Good luck!

Edited by Fadl

out of interest, I wonder how many alternative healers follow up their patients and keep good records on what does & doesn't work, with a view to making improvements. And preferably sharing their results to compare with other healers. But I guess that's a different model. 

15 hours ago, Psychventure said:

@Fadl I'm feeling the same. No improvement. 

I think this guy depends on the placebo effect and that's it. Anyway ... it was a good experience.