Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
susanyzm

Learn to Love Myself

36 posts in this topic

Small wins today: 

1. Visualization in the morning: Me full of energy, interviewing people in my own show, very centered and self-assured. 

2. Positive self talk: I live in overwhelming abundance.  

3. Praying:

The Abundance Prayer

From The Light of God that I AM.

From The Love of God that I AM.

From The Power of God that I AM.

From The Heart of God that I AM.

I Decree:

I dwell in the midst of Infinite Abundance.

The Abundance of God is my Infinite Source.

The River of Life never stops flowing. It flows through me into lavish expression.

Good comes to me through unexpected avenues and God works in a myriad of ways to bless me.

I now open my mind to receive my good.

Nothing is too good to be true. Nothing is too wonderful to have happen.

With God as my Source, nothing amazes me.

I Am not burdened by thoughts of past or future.

One is gone. The other is yet to come.

By the power of my belief, coupled with my purposeful fearless actions and my deep rapport with God, my future is created and my abundance made manifest.

I ask and accept that I am lifted in this and every moment into Higher Truth.

My mind is quiet.

From this day forward I give freely and fearlessly into life and Life gives back to me with magnificent increase.

Blessings come in expected and unexpected ways. God provides for me in wondrous ways.

I AM indeed grateful. And I let it be so.

4. Mirror work: I love you.  

5. Meditation: Marisa Peer abundance meditation 

6. Yoga mild stretching: 20 min stretching, 30 min more deep sleep, it works wonders! 

7. Expressing love to and receiving love from others: Xiaozheng, Chen Man and myself continued reading Nonviolent Communication. I shared my vulnerability in losing a girl who said happiness is a luxury. I felt so blessed to be healthy, alive, safe, having a stable job and income, given the opportunity to search for life purpose, having so many friends, resources and mentors, after watching tons of videos analyzing crime, murder, abuse and missing people.

----

I choose any feeling and thought I hold at the moment. 

Small wins today: 

1. Visualization in the morning: me living in my own house, hosting my own show, having lots of friends, having a wonderful lover. 

2. Positive self talk: I live in love. I spread love.  

3. Praying:

Prayer for Guidance from the Holy Spirit

Lord, I pray you would move the Spirit more boldly in my life. I know that any sin can grieve and diminish the voice of the Spirit, and I pray against the temptation to sin. Help me crave your presence more than I crave sin. Help me grow in the fruit of the Spirit and so walk closer with Yourself. I pray for guidance from your Spirit- let your will and promises always be a meditation of my heart. In Jesus’ Name, Amen

5. Meditation: Abundance meditation 

6. Yoga mild stretching: 20 min stretching and deep breathing, 40 min more deep sleep, it works wonders! 

7. Expressing love to and receiving love from others: The reading with Xiaozheng has attracted more people. They also told me that I have a talent of expression. I help them to speak up their mind. This is the sign of my calling. Step by step, I'm moving closer to my life purpose. 

----

Change does not have to be extreme. Just consistent.

Small wins today: 

1. Visualization in the morning: living a passionate life, be in the flow all the time. 

2. Positive self talk: I act. I learn. And I keep moving on.  

3. Praying:

Oh God, create in me a clean heart and renew a steadfast spirit within me (Psalm 51:10).

Lord remind me that in all I do, I am working for you (Colossians 2:23). Renew my passion to serve you through my work.

God, your lovingkindness never ceases and your compassion never fails (Lamentations 3:22-23). By your great faithfulness, I ask for these gifts right now. Cover me with your love and compassion so that I may walk in your ways.

Heavenly Father, remove my heart of stone and give me a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 36:26), one that burns with the passion to seek you and do your will.

Jesus give me a servant heart just like you. Help me to be humble and obedient, seeking to glorify God. (Philippians 2:7-8)

God, help me to love the people in my life well. Help me to not just look after my own interests but to their interests as well. (Philippians 2:4) Give me the passion to love them just as you have loved me. (John 13:34-35)

Lord, when my heart is overwhelmed; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For you have been a shelter for me. A strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in your tabernacle forever; I will trust in the shelter of your wings. (Psalm 61:2-4) Restore my strength and my spirit.

5. Meditation: Louise Hay love meditation 

6. Yoga mild stretching: 20 min stretching and deep breathing, 40 min more deep sleep. Sleep is recharging! 

7. Expressing love to and receiving love from others: Reading with Xiaozheng and Chunshu, sharing our stories and view.

Receiving love from readers. Expressing my gratitude to them. 

----

Good habits are hard to form but easy to live with.

Small wins today: 

1. Visualization in the morning: a life free of worries.

2. Positive self talk: I'm bigger than this body and this brain. 

3. Praying:

Father, my vision is cloudy. Wipe away the fog in my mind and let me see clearly the deception of the enemy. He comes only to kill and destroy. Provide me the clarity to see the lies. Give me the vision to see who I am in You. How do you see me? Help me to know your love. Let nothing but a clear vision of who I am to You and the knowledge of your love satisfy any desire.

God, I need your help. I cannot stop this desire on my own. I need your strength. You promise always to be near. Do not be far from me. You are my strength; come quickly to help me (Psalm 22:19). You promise to forgive sins through Jesus. Forgive me of the things I have done, said, and thought under the spell of addiction. Forgive me of my sins that led me to stray away from Your way and go my own way. Father, pull me from this pit and place my feet on the right way, the path that leads to you (Psalm 40:1).

Thank you, father, for protecting me from mortal harm. Thank you for the grace that brought me to this place, seeking you. Thank you for the healing to come. Thank you that you are a Father of second chances, giving grace when it is needed most. Thank you for hearing my prayers.

Amen.

5. Meditation: Marisa Peer, Bob Proctor abundance meditation 

6. Yoga mild stretching: 20 min stretching and deep breathing. 

7. Expressing love to and receiving love from others: Reading with Xiaozheng and Chen Man. Talking with Tania. Very energizing.  

----

Change the way you talk to yourself, change your life.

Small wins today: 

1. Stretching and meditation before bedtime: 1 hour stretching and 20 min meditation.

2. Positive hypnosis: Louise Hay 

3. Praying:

Father God, thank You that nothing we struggle with is impossible for You to overcome. You are above all things, and in You, all things are held together.

This season is hard for all of us, but especially for our brothers and sisters battling addiction. Help them realize that their struggles do not define their identity or worth.

They are Your children, called by Your name, and set apart for Your purposes. Show them that their chains have been broken.

Help them to resist temptation so that they can embrace Your fullness of life. Give them Your strength to fight back when they feel overwhelmed, and place people in their lives who will support them.

Protect their bodies, hearts, and minds. Shield them from temptation, and deliver them from evil.

In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

----

Wake up from the dream.

Small wins today: 

1. Stretching and meditation before bedtime: 1 hour stretching and 20 min meditation.

2. Positive hypnosis: Marisa Peer, and mindful breathing. 

3. Praying:

Lord, in a world full of people striving for perfection, in which society constantly throws its definition of beauty in our faces and saturates us with images that we often compare ourselves to, please help us to fully grasp the truth that YOU created each one of us to look a certain way. You didn't accidentally create any part of us. Help us to see our bodies as you do, wonderful and marvelous. Please forgive us, Father, when we waste time pining for physical attributes that you've given to other people. Help us to accept how you created each one of us uniquely and with a purpose. Father, help us not only to be content with our bodies, but to CELEBRATE them - the differences, the disabilities, the flaws, the beauty and the imperfections. And Lord, for the person who hates her body to the point of self harm, doing things and striving to make her body "perfect," please reveal your truth to her right now. Illuminate her understanding, deliver her from this place of bondage and open her eyes so that she can see herself as you see her - beautiful and whole.

4. Mirror work: I love you. You are beautiful. You can achieve anything you want. 

----

Experiment with this unique life.

Small wins today: 

1. Stretching and meditation before bedtime: 1 hour stretching and 10 min meditation.

2. Positive hypnosis: M. 

3. Praying:

Lord, I thank you because I am relevant in your kingdom. You, God made us all unique. Lord, please let me be the change that the world needs. Use me for the world, let me be the salt that will sweeten this world, and let be the light that will shine in this world.

The world is awaiting my manifestation, help me to show forth your power to the world. I pray for every believer all over the world, let them rise by your power and put an end to evil in this world. Amen.

4. Mirror work: I love you. You are beautiful. You can achieve anything you want. 

----

Light body. Light soul. Easy life. 

Small wins today: 

1. Stretching and meditation before bedtime: 1 hour stretching and 10 min meditation.

2. Praying:

Lord, You are a good Father. Your love and care is endless. You care more about my wellbeing that even I do, no matter how much I worry over it. And you are all powerful – able to protect me completely and fully from anything that might arise. Lord, I confess I forget these truths. I confess I am prone to believe that I am alone and without any protection. Lord, I know that this is a lie I tell myself, and it only works me up into worry and fear. I repent of that worry and fear now… ultimately, I know it stems from not trusting in Your goodness toward me. Help me believe and live out of the truth that you are always close, always protecting me, always watching over every step of my life. Thank you Lord for your great love for me. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.4. Mirror work: I love you. You are beautiful. You can achieve anything you want. 

----

I am at ease in my skin.

Small wins today: 

1. Stretching and meditation before bedtime: I didn't do it. Anxiety washes over me. It's so strong that I just completely abandoned the commitment. 

It also makes me question the effectiveness of this habit. But I know I can't quit. I need to improve the way I do it. So I'll do it with more focus and awareness on my body. Put on meditation music and guidance throughout the session. Deepak Chopra's meditation seems pretty good. I'll build more routine into it to create auto consistency. 

2. Praying:

3. Be aware of my body.

I'm trying to be aware of it. I wriggle my toes, take deep breath and tap on my hands to remind myself: "Hey, you are here and now. You are in your body. You are not anywhere else. 

----

I am at ease in my skin.

prayer-to-be-free.jpg

Small wins today: 

1. Stretching and meditation before bedtime: I added more focus on breathing and put on meditation music throughout the session. The result is unbelievable! I hit 4 hours' deep sleep last night for the first time! Normally my deep sleep is 2.5 to 3 hours. I woke up feeling the resistance in my body totally cleansed. 

2. Praying:

Dear Lord, I often spend my time worried and unhappy about things that may never happen, and yet I know that this is not only wrong in Your sight, but it is affecting me and my relationship with my friends and family.

Change me Lord, from the inside out, so that I do not fret and worry about things that may never happen, but help me rather to focus my mind on what is good and lovely. Enable me to give others the support and encouragement that they need, and not always expect others to address the needs and concerns that I have.

Lord, I know that I can never change on my own, but I know that when I allow You to work Your good work through me, I will show forth Christ’s love in my life, rather than my own selfishness. Lord, I know that without You I cannot change, but I praise You that I can do all things, including changing my attitude, through Christ Who gives me the strength. Thank You, Lord, for Your everlasting grace towards me. In Jesus' name I pray,

Amen.

Source: https://prayer.knowing-jesus.com/Prayers-for-Change

3. Be aware of my body and breathing.

I tilt my head towards the upper side of my eyesight in the metro. This position naturally focuses my attention on the third eye. I breath through my throat and will be doing yoga stretching throughout the day intermittently. Let's see the result.

----

My body is a universal energy conductor. 

Small wins today: 

1. Stretching and meditation before bedtime: I did one hour yoga stretching focusing on deep breath and humming accompanied by Deepak Chopra's meditation guidance. I got 3 hours' deep sleep. Pretty good. I feel that anxiety has been flushed out of my body. I feel more desire within me. Today I'm gonna try Tibetan ring bowl as meditation music to cleanse my cells. 

2. Praying:

Father, Bless me with the ability to discern the dreams that come from You and the courage to embrace them. I will not be afraid of the dream and will never stop until the dream is fulfilled. I am thoroughly confident that every dream You have given I am more than able to live and achieve them. Amen.

3. Reflect, reflect, reflect

Reflection makes me question my beliefs. My old beliefs are imprisoning me. I must set myself free.

----

I cleanse the resistance out of my body every day.

Small wins today: 

1. Stretching and meditation before bedtime: I did one hour yoga stretching focusing on deep breath and humming accompanied by meditation music. The humming got stronger. I felt I had so much pain and fear stored in my body that I needed strong humming to release them. Then I did half an hour meditation of gratitude. I need more flexibility and less resistance in my body. This is the priority. 

2. Praying:

Father in Heaven, I am so grateful that You have not given me a spirit of fear because fear is from Satan and it is the enemy of my faith. By the power of Your Holy Spirit, I submit my life to You and resist the devil and all of his fear mongering and he will flee from me. Thank you that my faith in Your faithfulness is my greatest weapon against fear. In these prophesied end times help me to stand firm in my faith as I draw near to You regardless of what continues to come in jolting waves disrupting my life and comfort zones. Yahshua (Jesus) it brings me peace to know that in the uncertain volatile times upon the earth, in the midst of this global pandemic of fear and “social distancing”, that You will never leave or forsake me. I am comforted by Your words, “Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God”.

Holy Spirit, I ask You to strengthen me to stand immovably firm in saving grace and faith. Thank You for the wisdom I am learning from the quarantine and “social distancing”, knowing I need to be drawing so much closer to You so that when the next sudden upheaval comes on earth I will not be overcome with fear but will overcome fear with faith. Thank you for drawing my focus away from this earth to look upward for the blessed hope, Your glorious appearing. I praise Your name Yahshua (Jesus), You are my rock, my fortress, my deliverer, and my ever present help in times of trouble. In You alone will I trust and be eternally secure. Amen.

I ask several questions to my soul every day. This will keep me on track of knowing myself and maintaining the awareness on the big picture. 

Small wins today: 

1. Stretching and meditation before bedtime: I did one hour yoga stretching focusing on deep breath and humming accompanied by Tibetan bowl music.  Then 10 min meditation with Deepak Chopra. The humming is very healing. I hum very loudly when hurtful memories arise. I feel that I'm spitting all the negativity out with humming.

2. Praying:

Dear Heavenly Father, Lord I thank you that your thoughts are higher than mine, for that what I cannot foresee you already know full well. I thank you for hope and I put my faith and trust in you. Thank you for calling me to my purpose and ensuring the final outcome. You already know my thoughts and plans and I pray that they will always coincide with your Will and Way. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

I ask several questions to my soul every day. This will keep me on track of knowing myself and maintaining the awareness on the big picture. 

Small wins today: 

1. Stretching and meditation before bedtime: I did 30 min yoga stretching. Let's see how my mind goes today. I really enjoy stretching. I like a highly flexible body.

2. Praying:

Learning is a life style.

4. The bubble of love

I say to myself "You're safe" when I felt the urge to compare myself with others. It's a soft cushion against the harsh inner critique.

屏幕快照 2020-11-02 上午9.03.36.png

After watching Leo's video Learning=Observation, I decide to observe myself closely to see what determines my behavior the most. 

So far, I believe it's the one hour deep relaxation yoga before bedtime that determines my vibration level for the majority part. But I never observed myself very closely to implement the routine with firm commitment. I need to keep track of the difference that this habit makes to make it stick.

Monday: I did 30 min yoga before bedtime on Sunday. I felt  I didn't do any bedtime stretching because it was too late into the night. The whole day I felt quite uneasy. I ordered spicy and sweet snack. 

Tuesday: I ordered three take-outs, one for lunch, one for fruit, one for snack. I did one hour stretching from 9:40-10:40 pm, which was pretty late. 

Wednesday: I got up in a very sad mood. I ordered two take-out, a spicy noodle, a baked bun, very dry, a pack of nut chocolate, two bags of chips, and finished them while watching shows on bilibili. I drank two black coffee. I felt short on breath and coughed from time to time. I slept from 13:30-18:00, having weird dreams of being light in my body like on the moon, and then dropping fast. I was at one point wondering when I'd hit the ground. Then I cooked dinner, with proper meat, vegetables and rice. I watched two old comedies. I laughed, but my whole spirit remained quite somber. The whole day, old bad memories flooded my brain, reminding me how sad my life was. Then, at 8:30 pm, I turned on guided meditation and did one hour yin yoga. I simplified the moves and got very deep stretch in my legs. I felt that affirmations soaked in my body in the later half of the session. After the stretching, I felt quite refreshed. Then I answered some questions from friends on how to have deep sleep, read some news, and went to sleep. I did not fall asleep very fast because I slept so much during the day. But I felt assured that my body was deeply cleansed.

Thursday: I got up at 7:00 am, cleaned the dishes and the apartment, did 20 min yoga, finished the morning journal, and didn't have the urge to use any time of stimulation. I felt pretty calm just sitting comfortably on the couch, reading and having small chat with friends. This has shown me how big a difference a proper bedtime yoga session can make. 

I'm grateful for your sharing.???‍??‍♂️

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn