justfortoday

ENTIRE visual field has gone META / Zoomed Out

48 posts in this topic

I've experienced this before, is this not the Non-Dual Experience? I thought it was, and if it's not, then I guess I've got more work to do... what is non dual experience then?

2 hours ago, Member said:

If you ever go 4D, you're literally God. This is way more radical than just perceiving different states.

God is 0D 

:D oh but I dont mean that he is 4D because he sees like that, but it reminded me of the 4d shadow in a 3d world being a bit warped due to the limitations of the 3d... So perhaps his reality has turned from 3d to a "4d shadow". I don't know just seemed relevant to me :P Maybe to the OP it is relevant, he will know when he watches this if there is anything relating.

Carl Sagan was a bit stuck in the 3d, but we can view his genius in a whole new way and experiment with the things he's saying. Because he is talking truth here. I'm a mathematician and can confirm his logic and conclusions are godlike. Idk if you watched the vid

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

26 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I'm a mathematician and can confirm his logic and conclusions are godlike. Idk if you watched the vid

What do you do in the 4th dimension? I watched the video but that says nothing about how the 4th dimension works or how it looks. There are just logical explanations for 3d creatures like us. Many say that in the 4th dimension you should be able to walk through walls and do many other supernatural things. Isn't that Godlike enough?

Edited by Member

I had the same experiences after my death and breakthrough on 5-MeO. It will pass after a week or two.. unfortunately.

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

38 minutes ago, Member said:

What do you do in the 4th dimension? I watched the video but that says nothing about how the 4th dimension works or how it looks. There are just logical explanations for 3d creatures like us. Many say that in the 4th dimension you should be able to walk through walls and do many other supernatural things. Isn't that Godlike enough?

Well thats what Carl Sagan explained about what the experience of the 2d creature would be when it is in the 3d and its exactly as you mention... So yeah idk if you didnt hear that one .. And thats exactly what im saying, he's explaining what it would be like to see 4d object in a 3d setup - what we have here. So that's why I brought it up :P

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Well thats what Carl Sagan explained about what the experience of the 2d creature would be when it is in the 3d and its exactly as you mention... So yeah idk if you didnt hear that one .. And thats exactly what im saying, he's explaining what it would be like to see 4d object in a 3d setup - what we have here. So that's why I brought it up :P

We are already 4d just that we aren't fully conscious of it. 4D is simply spacetime, nothing beyond. We're walking through space all the time, why we can't walk through walls has nothing to do with our 3D setup. It has to do with the mind-set.

1 hour ago, Member said:

We are already 4d just that we aren't fully conscious of it. 4D is simply spacetime, nothing beyond. We're walking through space all the time, why we can't walk through walls has nothing to do with our 3D setup. It has to do with the mind-set.

aaaanywayhh, for me these things have no pull. Shared the video as someone might draw inspiration from it! I do not seek special powers and going through walls :D I've done it in dreams and its boring 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

I've had an experience like this on 4-Aco-Dmt. My entire visual field was in front of me, it could see the atoms, but i was the awareness witnessing the whole scene,i felt so cold.Then i became nothing, Then i came back and was surprised what had happened. Weird it is always.

1 hour ago, Member said:

Better call ghost busters lol :D

1 hour ago, Member said:

you can have direct experience that you are the 0D. Stop seeking for higher states. The 4D is just as limited as the 3D. Once you've explored enough you would want to go 5D and so on LMAO! Stop it, wrong identification. You are not ANY D. If you experience D, you are 0D. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

9 minutes ago, Dodo said:

you can have direct experience that you are the 0D. Stop seeking for higher states. The 4D is just as limited as the 3D. Once you've explored enough you would want to go 5D and so on LMAO! Stop it, wrong identification. You are not ANY D. If you experience D, you are 0D. 

You have no idea what you're talking about.

22 minutes ago, Dodo said:

aaaanywayhh, for me these things have no pull. Shared the video as someone might draw inspiration from it! I do not seek special powers and going through walls :D I've done it in dreams and its boring 

It's not about seeking special powers. If you want to limit your own mind, then be it. But don't talk bullshit about things that you cannot understand. People like you should stfu.

14 minutes ago, Member said:

It's not about seeking special powers. If you want to limit your own mind, then be it. But don't talk bullshit about things that you cannot understand. People like you should stfu.

Did I touch a nerve there? Yeah identification with form can be a bitch, even if that form is 4d xD 

Oops ;) 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Member Don't get me wrong, you're running like a champion, just in the wrong direction.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

26 minutes ago, Member said:

@Dodo

I don't need your directions, mr 'ignorance is bliss'. You obviously have no idea what 4th dimension is.

I'm done arguing with idiots.

Educate me. I only know that which is eternal and ever present. The rest is up for debate. Even the 3d. 

g0d

Btw if you ever achieve true knowledge you would not respond in such a reactive manner. You are showing a very low consciousness attitude so there is more work to do. 

If you are a rich man and I am a poor man and you show me gold and tell me: Look Gold is real you know nothing of Gold. But you are attached to the gold... Then you are lower state of consciousness than the poor man, (unless the poor man is also attached to his small possessions ) 

So that's why I said you are going the wrong direction. You seem to be more interested in some object in awareness (4d) rather than awareness (0d) . Nonduality tips! Maybe you need to plug some more psychedelics tho 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Member You could still educate me on the 4d tho, sounds interesting. I have had communication with Angels and many other things have happened in my life so I am more open minded than you portray me. For now 4d for me is just a concept. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

22 minutes ago, Dodo said:

@Member You could still educate me on the 4d tho, sounds interesting. I have had communication with Angels and many other things have happened in my life so I am more open minded than you portray me. For now 4d for me is just a concept. 

You didn't bother to understand what I meant with spacetime and merging with reality, so explaining this further is pointless since you consider "seeking for higher states" is pointless and that there are 0 dimensions lol *ignorance is bliss*.

Stop seeking for higher states. The 4D is just as limited as the 3D. Once you've explored enough you would want to go 5D and so on LMAO! Stop it, wrong identification.

Totally arrogant and ignorant reaction from your side and you expect a 'high consciousness attitude' with these replies? If you have no idea what 4d means, then don't talk bullshit and try to contemplate more. Simple as that.

Thanks for all your input guys.

I can report that the effect is gone now.

?