evgn

I want to have sex with a girl really really bad

32 posts in this topic

Hey guys.

There is one girl which i crave for 4 monts. Its madness guys i am obsessed with her and her body every fucking night  i go to bed with her in my mind i cant focus i want to have sex with her really really bad. My whole days are filled with sexual fantasies with her.

We hang out often usually with circle of friends, and she never give me a chance to be alone with her and nail her to the wall. I asked her out  two times and she canceled the dates the last minute and i decided to not ask her out anymore. 

I know she likes me because she told that to his best friend which is my friend aswell, and she is always flirting with me and allow me to touch her.

I dont know what to do i cant keep hanging out with her in same friend circle because she will make me lose my mind, i cant focus and i start having heavy breathing  and my mouth starts fill with saliva like i am some sort of a predator.  I havent had so intense attraction with other girls for such long period of time, its not that she is the hottest girl in the world its not that.

She is a good girl its not some sort of theese bad bitches but once when we talked about sex she mentioned that she likes to be fucked really really hard and that sentences coming out from her mouth just drive me crazy its make me so horny.

I have obsessive thoughts on raping her  (I WON'T DO IT) i just have thath kind of thoughts.

If i somehow fuck her i will manage to make some peace but right now this is the only thing that i am obsessed with.

What will be your advice guys what to do?

Edited by evgn

5 minutes ago, evgn said:

Let go of the desire. It makes you needy. 

You will get her when you will no longer need her ;) 

1 minute ago, JosephKnecht said:

Let go of the desire. It makes you needy. 

You will get her when you will no longer need her ;) 

I am not acting needy around her, actually i keep it very cool.

37 minutes ago, evgn said:

I am not acting needy around her, actually i keep it very cool.

We are not objects. How you act around her plays a role, but your vibration is dictating your experience. The more you focus on wanting but not having her, the more you experience wanting but not having her. If you were conditional love, there’d be no resistance and you’d not have made this post. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, evgn said:

What about Lucid dream. Try to spawn her in your dreams and have sex with her in your lucid dream. Lucid dream is almost as real as real life. Although it will require many nights of pratice.

Your problem is not the lack of sex. It seems you have some deeper issue which is projecting itself onto your idea of sex with her. She probably isn't really as hot as you think she is, your brain is just blocking out the flaws, and if you actually have sex it won't be as good as your imagination, in fact I'm thinking you won't even be able to get hard for it. If you actually have sex I guarantee she will not look as hot to you anymore and you will start being annoyed with her personality, probably get bored and stop caring about her. What you are obsessed with is a fiction in your head. Maybe having sex with her would be the easiest way to realize this, but you honestly sound so needy it will probably make your vibe and game bad and fail with her.

It's ok though, this is a gift in disguise, you can realize you have a problem and maybe talk to a psychologist on why you have obsessive thoughts, I had the same problem.

Generally it isn't good to give advice on how to get one specific girl, because the more you want it to work with her and the more important it is to you, the harder it'll be to make it happen. If I absolutely had to give advice on how to get with her the best path would be to have relationships/sleep with other girls, wait a while and start looking at the flaws she has to the point where you don't like this girl as much anymore, then try it.

Edited by Raze

maybe just chill. If you've shown interest there is a point where you need to let her come to you again. It may or may not work out but don't force anything.

@Raze What you're suggesting is demeaning and degrading a woman in your mind in order to repress your own desire. Is that really what you want to do? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

21 hours ago, evgn said:

If i somehow fuck her i will manage to make some peace but right now this is the only thing that i am obsessed with.

You need to find some other area in your life that you're really interested in and go in that area. Career, hobby, interests, skills. Women are wired to be attracted to this. "Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills." - Napolean Dynamite xD

Seriously though, they don't want to be responsible for your only fulfillment in life because they know they won't be enough, and they don't want to disappoint you. Once you get what you want, you'll be empty. Then she'll feel used. Girls like to make happy fulfilled men even more happy and fulfilled. It's the same way with men, you probably are only attracted to her because she is so playful and carefree about it, that's just how attraction works. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

4 hours ago, mandyjw said:

@Raze What you're suggesting is demeaning and degrading a woman in your mind in order to repress your own desire. Is that really what you want to do? 

what? how is that what I'm suggesting? I'm just saying to remove the desperation to look at reality more. People tend to idolize those they like and it scares them away.

Edited by Raze

@Raze I know and don't mean to shame you for it or anything, just honestly ask yourself if that's what you really want to do. A lot of the time we downplay and do what you suggest with what we want, whether it be a nice car or a house on the ocean, etc, to make the belief that we can't have it more tolerable. Then we wonder why nothing satisfies us later on in life, and never question our beliefs about it. You're completely right, the OP is telling himself a fiction in his head about the girl, but changing the fiction in his head in this way ( in my opinion), will yield unsatisfying results, not just for him but for the women he has future relationships with. Those thoughts become reality and energy, and she will be susceptible to think herself to be less than satisfactory too. That doesn't make for hot sex or a passionate relationship.

Edited by mandyjw

You need to realize a few things 

#1 it’s your need to have sex with her that will stop you from having sex with her.

#2 having sex with her is not going to fulfill you.  In fact, you might feel worse.  

If you desire to have sex with her, manifest her.  How?  Instead of saying that you want her, say that you have her.  Imagine how that feels.  Also, talk to other girls as well.  Basically, let go.  You‘Lo be surprised at the results.

20 hours ago, mandyjw said:

It's the same way with men, you probably are only attracted to her because she is so playful and carefree about it, that's just how attraction works. 

Thats true she is really carefree :) 

Its funny because i know this girl since 2013, then we lost touch until march this year. I didnt like her back then because in my eyes she was somehow needy and shy.

Fastforward this year we meet again and started hangout alot in same friend circle as i mention. 

She didnt change visualy much but her personality and behavior is so different right now. There is something in her thats very attractive to me.

1 hour ago, evgn said:

Thats true she is really carefree :) 

Its funny because i know this girl since 2013, then we lost touch until march this year. I didnt like her back then because in my eyes she was somehow needy and shy.

Fastforward this year we meet again and started hangout alot in same friend circle as i mention. 

She didnt change visualy much but her personality and behavior is so different right now. There is something in her thats very attractive to me.

Oooohh, see she is a beautiful sign that that itself is something you want to embody. Go get in touch with that playful, carefree, lust for life part of yourself. Studying the law of attraction if you're open to it might be really helpful too. When we are intensely attracted to someone, it means we really want to merge with or embody something they are reflecting to us. Sex might happen or might not, who knows. The better we are at figuring out what the deeper attraction really is and adjust our attitudes, the luckier we get. But by that point you won't care so much about it because you'll feel fulfilled anyway. Life just gets better and better. Allow your desires, but be open to seeing that things are not always just what they seem to be. 

that "really really bad" will make you really really bad for women :P

Edited by hamedsf

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

Guys i just figured out that i am dealing with a ''Bitchy girl'' so to speak and she is playing with me, i will let her go. She has some complexes and issues due to her last realationship where she has been abused.  Now she want to revenge all the men she will  broke their hearts.

Why everything is so backwards guys, why the more bitchy she is the more i am attracted to her and i want her. 

Edited by evgn

28 minutes ago, evgn said:

Guys i just figured out that i am dealing with a ''Bitchy girl'' so to speak and she is playing with me, i will let her go.

Let her go and watch how she starts chasing you. :D 

It sounds like obsession and lust. You need to control yourself or you will be addict to it.

UPDATE:

We hang out, she took me home with her car and i didnt go for a kiss because i was afraid of rejection.

Now i hate myself why i didnt try what would i lose. I am so fucking idiot guys...

Edited by evgn