Frenk

Experience of the Void is different??

40 posts in this topic

@Frenk

7 hours ago, Frenk said:

Hey guys, many people in this forum have reported the void place as being a bad experience, they feel loneliness, despair, boredom, fear etc. But when you read near death experiences the majority of people who experienced the void gave a similar description except one thing; they feel extreme peace!! No bad emotions whatsoever, most of the people don't want to come back here, they want to stay in the void forever. So what is going on? Is the void good or bad?

What is going on is that most people still new to this journey, when they encounter the void, their egos react with fear and depression. The reports from people who experience near death experiences have different contexts vs other people's reports of the void by psychedelics, spiritual practices and unexplainable accidental glimpses of reality. people who NDE have little control and expectation of witnessing the void while others meet the void at varying degrees of control, they have some idea about the emptiness, have lots of ideas and a few glimpses of it and so on. All evaluation of the void is post mortem: judgements of it's goodness and evilness are from the ego or the newer ego. Also, a surviving mind will have new ideas that further distorts and generalizes the void.

There's another possible conflation they are mistaking unconsciously and that is they refer to the abyss and not the void. Both the 'void' and the 'abyss' hold special functions in consciousness as different dimensions, similar to the Akashic records. The abyss is special in that the majority of negative paranormal entities dwells there, and some travel through pockets of space and time, others are capable of projecting their bits of consciousness into other planes of existence similar to how gifted spiritual people can soul travel or astral project deeply into a dimension. Throughout human history and earlier parts of evolution, these entities come and go, interacting directly and indirectly with life here, until we have some of their essences left in deep parts of the psyche, which may have formed the architypes later discovered.

I am hoping that when I experience the void again, I will remember my resolve not to be overcome by despair. I hope I'll remember to surrender to the experience and observe where that takes me.

What I found most disturbing about the void was that there was no consciousness present. It was more 'dead' or empty than could be imagined. Given that there was no conscious being taking note as such, I ceased to matter as did everyone else. The world or universe was a tiny transient blip in the immense darkness.

The odd thing is that the psychs take you to places which are a complete surprise and it is only later that one thinks of better ways to encounter them. 

Edited by Demeter

22 minutes ago, Demeter said:

It was more 'dead' or empty than could be imagined. Given that there was no conscious being taking note as such

I experienced I the same ,empty, dead, and was traumatic, specially the no-time, but days later I realized something. Was no concious being taking note? So how do you remember the void? Was a conciousness there. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I experienced I the same ,empty, dead, and was traumatic, specially the no-time, but days later I realized something. Was no concious being taking note? So how do you remember the void? Was a conciousness there. 

@Breakingthewall, yes, my awareness observing the void. However, that alone did not help. Experiencing the void in a negative way is not a non-dual experience. I was becoming aware of what underlies reality, and that was so far removed from anything I had read about or imagined that is was shattering. The illusion of the self, world and a loving and caring universal soul fell away. The most shattering realisation was that in that great immensity of emptiness, I and humanity did not matter. I did not see the void as an expression of universal love.

@Demeter i know, was the same, devastating ,alone in the void. but the question is that when you experienced the void wasn't ego there....so what was? Only your awareness? Maybe it was the only awareness that exist. The other possibility is that we keep some ego there and the ego facing the nothingness got desperate. I think there was no thought, but who knows...still scratching the surface

The Void IS the being. The Void is YOU/God.

The Void is also here and now and always. Look around the room. This is the Void.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura , hope for the wonderful realisations that you have.

@Breakingthewall , had you had other positive experiences previously? Which psych did you use when you experienced the void? I had seen oneness on 200mcg lsd, but not in a very deep way it seems as the effect was not a lasting one. Taking 300 mcg next took me to the void.

The awareness emerged from the ego in my case. I was perceiving the void from my point of view - my sense of self and my mind were intact.

Edited by Demeter

27 minutes ago, Demeter said:

@Leo Gura , hope for the wonderful realisations that you have.

@Breakingthewall , had you had other positive experiences previously? Which psych did you use when you experienced the void? I had seen oneness on 200mcg lsd, but not in a very deep way it seems as the effect was not a lasting one. Taking 300 mcg next took me to the void.

The awareness emerged from the ego in my case. I was perceiving the void from my point of view - my sense of self and my mind were intact.

I had experiences with psilocibes but never a real ego death until the 5 meo, when I experienced the void. I think you if keep the ego and the ego is like the opposite to the void and the no time, that's why the desperation. Probably for me was the same more or less, but I don't remember any thoughts there, only nothingness and at the end desperation. Sure Leo is right, and also many other people say that the void and the nothingness is the conciousness. I'm afraid that we need some more visits to the void ....maybe you should try 5 meo for that

@Demeter

22 hours ago, Demeter said:

I am hoping that when I experience the void again, I will remember my resolve not to be overcome by despair. I hope I'll remember to surrender to the experience and observe where that takes me.

What I found most disturbing about the void was that there was no consciousness present. It was more 'dead' or empty than could be imagined. Given that there was no conscious being taking note as such, I ceased to matter as did everyone else. The world or universe was a tiny transient blip in the immense darkness.

The odd thing is that the psychs take you to places which are a complete surprise and it is only later that one thinks of better ways to encounter them. 

That does take a lot of meditation and mindfulness experience to surrender to the void. 

I'll speak from past experience of that void: most of the negative qualities to it are actually coming from your ego and mind, very quickly, projecting negative qualities to this 'void'. 'no consciousness present', 'dead', and 'empty', are descriptions coming from your mind, not the characteristics of the void itself. There are much dangerous pockets of dimensions like the 'Abyss' that contain alien entities that have negative frequencies, some have paranormal events surround particular ones, can traverse pockets of space and time, and have long ago from interactions with different life forms have influenced deeper parts of our psyche.

Just stay consistent with your meditation/mindfulness practice and you'll develop a stabilizing ability for the 'void'. 

When i realized no self i got depressed. I know how it feels. @Demeter and @Breakingthewall You don't want to let go, you only want to resist. It's all fun and play until you encounter the void. It's more void that you ever thought, it's natural that you don't want to deal with that shit especially when you realize that it was the only thing always there.

Then i realized that the void is "me". There was resistance to letting go and fall in the void, but simultaneously, a tiny realization that it was safe. That tiny realization didn't last though because the ego resisted. I don't want to deal with it ahahaa.

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Love is the void.

When you realize bad is an illusion, Good is all that remains.

Sorry, leo. How can you say that?

Isn't good and bad a duality?

Maybe you mean "good" in an existential meaning here. Not "good" for the ego?

On 15/9/2020 at 9:08 PM, Leo Gura said:

If the void was bad, it wouldn't be void.

Anything "bad" is obviously an ego reaction and not inherent to reality.

Well, then why can't we apply the same principle with "good" then?

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The Void IS the being. The Void is YOU/God.

How its possible? The void is nothingness, no love, no conciousness...if there is love or conciousness, it's not the void. I intuite that it's the truth in that words but I can't understand

3 hours ago, arlin said:

You don't want to let go, you only want to resist. It's all fun and play until you encounter the void. It's more void that you ever thought, it's natural that you don't want to deal with that shit especially when you realize that it was the only thing always there.

Absolutely True, I realized the void and I realized that the last last base of all that exist is the nothingness, and you and me are made of nothingness so we are nothingness. So where is the conciousness, the love and the eternal self? I think I perceiving more and more, as Leo said, I look around my room and I see the void and the eternal present. If I meditate 2 min i perceive the people and me like transparent, made of nothingness. But nothing more

3 hours ago, arlin said:

I've explained all this a million times. Go watch my video: Understanding Duality - Part 3

Watch it to the end.

19 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

How its possible? The void is nothingness, no love, no conciousness...if there is love or conciousness, it's not the void.

How could it be otherwise?

You simply haven't contemplated what Consciousness and Love are deeply enough.

If you do, you will realize that Consciousness = Love = Nothing = Everything

You are subtly creating a duality between the void and not-void. When in fact void and not-void are One.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You already look into the void whenever you look deep into someone's eyes. Even the center pupils are just black holes that we imagine are the depth of their being, and it is. And it is love, because love is the only thing that is neither something nor nothing. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@arlin

3 hours ago, arlin said:

When i realized no self i got depressed. I know how it feels. @Demeter and @Breakingthewall You don't want to let go, you only want to resist. It's all fun and play until you encounter the void. It's more void that you ever thought, it's natural that you don't want to deal with that shit especially when you realize that it was the only thing always there.

Then i realized that the void is "me". There was resistance to letting go and fall in the void, but simultaneously, a tiny realization that it was safe. That tiny realization didn't last though because the ego resisted. I don't want to deal with it ahahaa.

Yes, most of the resistance and negativity to the void is from the ego, like for example the fear comes up, followed by an imaginary negative entity or imaginary feeling of hurt or something about the good vs evil of this 'void'. However, there are some experiences outside of personal awareness that can be literally true, like pocket dimensions like the 'Abyss', which most negative entities come from. Otherwise, how do you account for the paranormal events surrounding evil entities? It's more than the conflation of the ego extending meaning to these entities, and a few spiritually gifted people have encounters with such beings.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I've explained all this a million times. Go watch my video: Understanding Duality - Part 3

Watch it to the end.

Never watched it, thannk you

@Danioover9000 very interesting. But i enver encounter such entities . And i don't know if i should invest time in going further into this.

8 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

and you and me are made of nothingness so we are nothingness. So where is the conciousness, the love and the eternal self? I think I perceiving more and more, as Leo said, I look around my room and I see the void and the eternal present. If I meditate 2 min i perceive the people and me like transparent, made of nothingness.

Yes you are right. This is my thought process as well at this point but i still have to watch leo's video on dualities. 

14 hours ago, arlin said:

He is thinking of Good with the capital G. The absolute Good. This is a nondual teaching. 

@arlin

On 9/17/2020 at 8:30 AM, arlin said:

@Danioover9000 very interesting. But i enver encounter such entities . And i don't know if i should invest time in going further into this.

Yes you are right. This is my thought process as well at this point but i still have to watch leo's video on dualities. 

No problem! Usually this occurs when someone pushes too far into hardcore spiritual practices, so keep an open mind in case a strong negative resistance to the void isn't so.