Patrick_9931

Why Leo never talked about following your heart?

10 posts in this topic

Leo never talked about the topic of following ones heart ( at least I never heard something like that from him in an esaustive manner). Of learning how to use the heart as a kind of compass for life.
I’m talking about a serious spiritual level skill. 
I write this here because I met a guy who is in stage turquoise that uses this skill. I was really impressed on how it’s useful to him , and how much results he is getting from it. I stared tu use it to , and even if I’m still a newbie on that I’m already having a lot of tangible results.

What do you think about that ?

Intuition? He has talked about intuition

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

12 minutes ago, Patrick_9931 said:

Leo never talked about the topic of following ones heart ( at least I never heard something like that from him in an esaustive manner). Of learning how to use the heart as a kind of compass for life.
I’m talking about a serious spiritual level skill. 
I write this here because I met a guy who is in stage turquoise that uses this skill. I was really impressed on how it’s useful to him , and how much results he is getting from it. I stared tu use it to , and even if I’m still a newbie on that I’m already having a lot of tangible results.

He has talked A LOT about it. He made an entire course around it, his life purpose course! :D

On the top of that he made many videos in the past about intuition, being spontaneous, doing what you're most passionate about etc. 

Edited by Vittorio

@Vittorio yes I completed his course , but it’s not the same thing. Maybe white following your heart he means intuition and maybe he already talked about that as @Osaid said 

I've talked about it a bunch.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Patrick_9931 said:

I think this is a most worthwhile topic. I’d love for you to elaborate on your experiences and findings as much as you’re willing to. Things like how is experiencing life different now (following your heart)? Have plans, aspirations, relationships, interests, world views, etc changed? How so?  Thanks!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Yeah hes def mentioned it before. I think there's just so much material its hard to cover everything?! 

Also interesting that he uses the heart as a compass. Recently I've heard also to follow your highest joy, highest excitement as compasses. I wonder how these all mesh, if they do