Leo Gura

Tucker Carlson 2024?

60 posts in this topic

I think this is a serious possibility and danger:

Him or the likes of Ben Shapiro.

Once Trump fades away, the biggest question will be: What form does conservatism take in America? In a post-Trump political world, I think a lot of right-wing celebrities and talk show hosts will start vying for the top role.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

That Video Thumbnail:
Tucker Carlson's face looks like what my face looks like when I think of Tucker Carlson 2024.

4 minutes ago, Apparition of Jack said:

Sam Seder 2024?

He'll be running as a libertarian ;)

I think Gavin Newsom will be a serious contender.

How do you think he will differentiate himself from Trump? What would his policies be? What kind of effect would he have on culture?

I think he'd emphasize the stage orange argumentation / debate, which would be an improvement over the slander / banter of Trump. 

@Leo Gura 2024!!!!!!!! Go Leo!!!! Conscious politics ftw!!!!! We're standing behind you. We'll be there if shit goes down. xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD

I'm imagining this forum turning into a political party lolololololololollll!!!

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

He'll be running as a libertarian ;)

Yes and no.  It's more complex than that.  Some instability. Working on it.  

???????

@Leo Gura if joe wins in 2020, it will be either joe or kamala in 2024, unless something  unusual happens.

Edited by Annoynymous

@Annoynymous Joe has already said he’ll  likely be a one term president, so it’s very likely it’ll be Kamala running. What’ll be interesting is who she chooses to be VP if it does end up being her.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

2 hours ago, Ya know said:

How do you think he will differentiate himself from Trump? What would his policies be? What kind of effect would he have on culture?

I think he'd emphasize the stage orange argumentation / debate, which would be an improvement over the slander / banter of Trump. 

Well, he'll be a lot more intelligent and competent. And more dangerous in reshaping the country along true right-wing lines.

18 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

B1D2FD8C-182B-438B-99AF-1918259CB15B.gif

I'm not sure who is worse, Shapiro or Carlson. That pic works for either one.

17 minutes ago, Annoynymous said:

@Leo Gura if joe wins in 2020, it will be either joe or kamala in 2024, unless something  unusual happens.

I doubt Joe will be up for it in 2024. He's getting too old. I think there might be a push for someone young and more progressive.

I don't see Kamala being president. She didn't get enough interest in the primaries and dropped out real early. She will definitely try to run for president again, but I doubt she will succeed. There will be more interesting choices in 2024 and she likely won't excite enough people. But I think she's a good VP pick for Joe.

17 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

It’s a close call for sure. But Shapiro’s bratty and obnoxious pretentiousness multiplied by his squeaky voice and fast talking edges out Carlson by a hair imo.

What happened to being selfless and loving? ;)

I see your Shapiro's squeaky voice, and I raise you Carlson's befuddled face.

Tucker Carlson looks at common sense that way I look at differential equations.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm not sure who is worse, Shapiro or Carlson. That pic works for either one.

I get traumatized just looking at the way Tucker Carlson looks at someone. 

And Ben Shapiro is the king of fast talking stupidity and gibberish. 

But I don't think Ben got the guts to stand for the President lol. 

Both are so cringe worthy that they are good fodder for Memes. 

At this point America is looking like a circus for some time. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Oh yeah it is likely going to be a mouthpiece. Doesn't seem like conservatives really care about experience or general politicians anymore. They have colored all of politics being entirely corrupt and a joke as well as they see all of these positions requiring no sort of skill or experience. 

5 hours ago, Annoynymous said:

If Joe wins in 2020, it will be Kamala in 2021...

1 hour ago, Bodigger said:

If Joe wins in 2020, it will be Kamala in 2021...

That could happen! ? 

I bet there are some people that would prefer Biden wins and steps aside to Kamala. 

If Joe wins in 2020, it could be Trump in 2021.

And don't forget, if Trump loses, he can run again in 2024.

@Leo Gura For me i don't like either Trump nor Biden.But i think that Trump is more of a powerful leader than Biden will be!

I live in eastern europe and i fear that if Biden will be president Putin will toy around with him! And i fear that Putin might get out of control in eastern Europe and he could anex Belarus and even more parts of Ukraine! Trump at least has the balls to stand up to him if he gets out of hand! 

I fear if Biden will be president Putin will become a real threat to Europe! I live in Romania and i fear things going bad in the region!

8 minutes ago, Dany Balan said:

@Leo Gura For me i don't like either Trump nor Biden.But i think that Trump is more of a powerful leader than Biden will be!

I live in eastern europe and i fear that if Biden will be president Putin will toy around with him! And i fear that Putin might get out of control in eastern Europe and he could anex Belarus and even more parts of Ukraine! Trump at least has the balls to stand up to him if he gets out of hand! 

I fear if Biden will be president Putin will become a real threat to Europe! I live in Romania and i fear things going bad in the region!

Lol, you’re deluded friend. Trump is a useful idiot for Putin. By supporting Trump you’re doing Putin’s work.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

The thought of either Sharpiro or Carlson as President of anything should be enough to scare the living hell out of anyone LOL.