iceprincess

Pentagon releases UFO footage

292 posts in this topic

The only way that is Chinese tech is if they stole the tech from aliens.

The Chinese can't even build a modern interceptor jet without stealing engineering secrets from other countries.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, SirVladimir said:

The issue is that your whole paradigm is centered around the concept of 'humanity', and the more others try to approach you from outside of this view, the more same-level arguments you throw at them, such as it grants us survival, it's better for the future, it saves us from an indomitable doom. Those are all just parts of a single limited thought framework. 

Yeah we're not just blowing smoke about Nonduality on this forum. Consciousness is the substance of all the universe. It's all one. One infinite mind dreaming up different worlds and characters to which to experience it through. So aliens are consciousness, you are consciousness, all of humanity is consciousness. So if this world blew up, it would be no more significant than you waking up from a dream and the dream characters ending. Consciousness is eternal. 

Another thing to consider is how it could be that our perceived duality between life vs technology ceases to apply to the beings at question. It could be that their vehicles aren't actually vehicles, but rather extended parts of their bodies and minds, and ultimately consciousness.

The UFO could be part of the body of whatever is controlling the UFO. It could be that the surface of the UFO has receptors for all wavelengths of light, so it could be like a spherical eye that communicates information directly to the mind of the alien. Maybe the UFO itself is sensitive to hundreds and hundreds of different aspects of reality, expressed within the alien mind as hundreds of different perceptions. If we were to say that we have a 100 sense perceptions, the UFO could have millions.

Even stranger is that the mind of the alien might be so organic and adaptive that it could experience different kinds of information expressed within different dimensions of perception. You know how some people can "see" music? It could be that a single kind of information, like for example different wave-lengths of light, could be expressed within the alien mind as thousands of different perceptions at once, all giving it different kinds of insights into the nature of what it is experiencing.

I just want to hammer down the idea that the kind of mind we are talking about here could not even be remotely comparable to what a human mind is. It wouldn't be a brain, determined in it's structure and function. What you perceive to be an ultimate reality, is not an utlimate reality. Everything about you as a human being, about what you deem to be logical, possible, coherent, all of these things are biological limitations. Your perception of Self, your sense that there is a world, a universe, other entities, time and space, all of these might be confines which the mind of the alien is not subjugated by.

What you think is self-evident and what is so mundane that you do not even notice it, that might be nothing but a limitation which an advanced organism might have long abandoned. By long I mean that they might have abandoned it millions and millions of years ago. So from a point which is already so foreign to us that we could not even imagine what it would be like, it could be that they have spend millions of years advancing and becoming more and more foreign.

Glory to Israel

21 minutes ago, Scholar said:

What you perceive to be an ultimate reality, is not an utlimate reality. Everything about you as a human being, about what you deem to be logical, possible, coherent, all of these things are biological limitations. Your perception of Self, your sense that there is a world, a universe, other entities, time and space, all of these might be confines which the mind of the alien is not subjugated by.

What you think is self-evident and what is so mundane that you do not even notice it, that might be nothing but a limitation which an advanced organism might have long abandoned. By long I mean that they might have abandoned it millions and millions of years ago. So from a point which is already so foreign to us that we could not even imagine what it would be like, it could be that they have spend millions of years advancing and becoming more and more foreign.

Glad that someone can articulate these ideas better. This is the kind of stuff I was thinking about too ?

Seems like Sadhguru already takes it for granted that they are here.

Glory to Israel

@Mikael89 Not enough dramatic music. Not watching.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 9/17/2020 at 11:04 PM, nahtanoj said:

1. How do you get in deep alpha? App with headphones? Or other method?

2. How do you get in a walking trance?

3. "ask for a contact." I don't get this one. How do you do that? Any instructions or books in this theme?

Amazing stuff btw.

1.Its more important to recognize when you are there, it is not that difficult, nor is it difficult to get there, its actually quite natural. So I'll leave you few hints on the state and than on how I get there.

-Its the state where you are absorbed and immersed in the moment, remember the last time you watched TV or played games, or deeply focused on feeling the music you were listening, sank into the person talking t you, got taken by audio-book while you were walking, you were in alpha, its laid back focus, where most of your consciousness is immersed in the thing that you are focused on, its very observant. The analytic part of your mind is suppressed and will not analyze a lot. You will just observe and will just want to observe. Time will slow down, the deeper you are, the less time there is. To me it feels like time is running at 10% of its usual speed, its almost gone, but still there. It feels like spacious present moment. That is all alpha is, its being and observing the present moment. Its also known as the hypnotic, or trance state and its where most psychotherapists work.

-I get there by doing simple 15 min meditation, or 15 min walking meditation, or both, its works way better for me if I do both. Its observing your breath, letting go of muscle tension, all the basic stuff. As I said, its quite natural to get and be in this state.

-Binaural beats can help ofc, but they got the nasty constrain of locking you in the state they are designed to lock you in and what you actually want is to get in alpha, get a bit deeper into it, and poke into theta. You may try them out, but I think the meditation part is sufficient. And you'll know you are into theta when very old memories, many that seemed forgotten will start to pop up, you might get overlay of dream imaginary, faces ect. Its the last state you can remember before you fall asleep. Its has a key feature of forgetting, forgetting you were in bed in a room, is it day or night... ect. If you continue with the basic meditation or the walking meditation you will naturally drift to theta, there is nothing special you need to do, its just relaxing deeper and deeper, sinking evermore.

-My main idea was to get in a state where my psyche is unified as much as possible, no random thoughts, no random voices, just me, observing stuff, all the voices in your head are collapsed and de-fragmented. Its serves as a control point. After I achieve this, I do a controlled fragmentation into x2 voices, where I let this second voice speak automatically.

2. Its basically turning this focused alpha and already hypnotic and trance like state into a more rhythmic and more trance-like state, the walking rhythm serves almost as a drum beat, all I do to achieve this is, when I feel ready to start the fragmentation, I break the walking meditation (x1, or 0.5 steps per second) into a normal walk, maybe like x2 steps per second. The reason I do this is because the faster pace rhythm helps with letting go off analyzing the "other" voice and letting it shoot its auto answers. Its basically increasing walking speed once you have achieved the meditative state.

3.What I do is, just mentally ask, or in a whispering way, I start with a bit of a mental ward, something in this lines of:
-I would like to contact beings that are equal or greater in their development than myself, in the process having in mind my best interest and their best interest, according to my free will and their free will. At this time I would like to contact my higher self, my guide, the pleadians, the grays. You get the idea.

-After I do this I start asking a set of calibration questions, especially when contacting my higher self. Quiestions like: How do I know you are really it ? Do we have a contact. Is this just me talking to myself. Who is coming trough. How do I know you have my best interest in mind. The voice will start auto-responding, your goal is to just let it auto-respond. It will be a blend of images, verbal language and feelings. Just accept anything coming, do now, question after.

To sum it up
1. Achieve deep meditative state.
-No thoughts
-No analyzing
-No voices
-Present moment
-Less time
-Control over where your focus goes.

2.Increase walking speed
-Double or triple speed, turn into normal walking.

3.Re-fragment your psyche into x2 voices
-Speak your intent, mental ward mantra.
-Ask for contanct.
-Let your psyche fragment
-Ask calibration questions to distance the voices from one another.
-Once they feel separate, ask questions, let them ask questions.

Note: For many questions you wont get answers, because it will be infringing upon your free will and it will feel like you are asking for them to make your choices. As far as I experimented, my higher self and the pleadians just wont do this.

Note 2: Whispering everything helps, use your mouth if possible. I usually do a walk by the river when I do this, not many people around there.

On 29/09/2020 at 9:50 AM, Yog said:

1.Its more important to recognize when you are there, it is not that difficult, nor is it difficult to get there, its actually quite natural. So I'll leave you few hints on the state and than on how I get there.

-Its the state where you are absorbed and immersed in the moment, remember the last time you watched TV or played games, or deeply focused on feeling the music you were listening, sank into the person talking t you, got taken by audio-book while you were walking, you were in alpha, its laid back focus, where most of your consciousness is immersed in the thing that you are focused on, its very observant. The analytic part of your mind is suppressed and will not analyze a lot. You will just observe and will just want to observe. Time will slow down, the deeper you are, the less time there is. To me it feels like time is running at 10% of its usual speed, its almost gone, but still there. It feels like spacious present moment. That is all alpha is, its being and observing the present moment. Its also known as the hypnotic, or trance state and its where most psychotherapists work.

-I get there by doing simple 15 min meditation, or 15 min walking meditation, or both, its works way better for me if I do both. Its observing your breath, letting go of muscle tension, all the basic stuff. As I said, its quite natural to get and be in this state.

-Binaural beats can help ofc, but they got the nasty constrain of locking you in the state they are designed to lock you in and what you actually want is to get in alpha, get a bit deeper into it, and poke into theta. You may try them out, but I think the meditation part is sufficient. And you'll know you are into theta when very old memories, many that seemed forgotten will start to pop up, you might get overlay of dream imaginary, faces ect. Its the last state you can remember before you fall asleep. Its has a key feature of forgetting, forgetting you were in bed in a room, is it day or night... ect. If you continue with the basic meditation or the walking meditation you will naturally drift to theta, there is nothing special you need to do, its just relaxing deeper and deeper, sinking evermore.

-My main idea was to get in a state where my psyche is unified as much as possible, no random thoughts, no random voices, just me, observing stuff, all the voices in your head are collapsed and de-fragmented. Its serves as a control point. After I achieve this, I do a controlled fragmentation into x2 voices, where I let this second voice speak automatically.

2. Its basically turning this focused alpha and already hypnotic and trance like state into a more rhythmic and more trance-like state, the walking rhythm serves almost as a drum beat, all I do to achieve this is, when I feel ready to start the fragmentation, I break the walking meditation (x1, or 0.5 steps per second) into a normal walk, maybe like x2 steps per second. The reason I do this is because the faster pace rhythm helps with letting go off analyzing the "other" voice and letting it shoot its auto answers. Its basically increasing walking speed once you have achieved the meditative state.

3.What I do is, just mentally ask, or in a whispering way, I start with a bit of a mental ward, something in this lines of:
-I would like to contact beings that are equal or greater in their development than myself, in the process having in mind my best interest and their best interest, according to my free will and their free will. At this time I would like to contact my higher self, my guide, the pleadians, the grays. You get the idea.

-After I do this I start asking a set of calibration questions, especially when contacting my higher self. Quiestions like: How do I know you are really it ? Do we have a contact. Is this just me talking to myself. Who is coming trough. How do I know you have my best interest in mind. The voice will start auto-responding, your goal is to just let it auto-respond. It will be a blend of images, verbal language and feelings. Just accept anything coming, do now, question after.

To sum it up
1. Achieve deep meditative state.
-No thoughts
-No analyzing
-No voices
-Present moment
-Less time
-Control over where your focus goes.

2.Increase walking speed
-Double or triple speed, turn into normal walking.

3.Re-fragment your psyche into x2 voices
-Speak your intent, mental ward mantra.
-Ask for contanct.
-Let your psyche fragment
-Ask calibration questions to distance the voices from one another.
-Once they feel separate, ask questions, let them ask questions.

Note: For many questions you wont get answers, because it will be infringing upon your free will and it will feel like you are asking for them to make your choices. As far as I experimented, my higher self and the pleadians just wont do this.

Note 2: Whispering everything helps, use your mouth if possible. I usually do a walk by the river when I do this, not many people around there.

This is somewhat useful but I'd prefer to idolise complete silence and returning to letting go deep with subtler and subtler judgment if possible..It can be impossible in difficult environments but that's why I work on it. If you can let those judgements flow easier, the feeling as consequence will be made apparent in any area of the body. Sitting with that tension is realization that was already the current state.

So many fucking lies. Commander Fravor says that the video is 1 minute long while the other military guys that came out FIRST say the video lasts 10 minutes.

Also why the video is so fucking blurred. They think that we will freak out? Those fighter jets must have a nice 4K color camera.

Black and white TV mode GTFOH! 

@Quader Yep! That is one of the most important points, to let go of judgement and let stuff happen, else you'll taint the experience.

On 21/09/2020 at 2:47 PM, Proserpina said:

I let people know and now I'm a 'rapist' and my mum has brain cancer. It was only activated because a malevolent force was pressing down on me. You're not exactly in the mood to go tell everyone when you're being tortured by something incredibly foreign that could mean the end of civilization. 

Ahaha. What the. 

"That was a long trip". 

???????