iceprincess

Pentagon releases UFO footage

292 posts in this topic

Just imagine the whole Area 51 inhaling the psychedelic fumes from the saucer; all the scientists, soldiers, workers before they even get to research the technology. If I were an extraterrestrial, that I would work on. xD

4 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

It's simple:

Do you understand why I want one alien aircraft to get shot down? Do you understand that despite me shooting it down, I'm not a monster who want the aliens to suffer?

If yes: then the aliens should understand that too.

Why? Because if the aliens have traveled so far through space and have all that unbelievable technology then they should also be smart enough to understand. Like we understand dog behavior they should understand our behavior. The more intelligent specie understands the more primitive specie. Not vice versa.

You fail to realize that shooting down a craft like that completely unprovoked is an act of war. If the military ever did that, they would likely be provoking a war that we are VERY much likely to lose.....HORRIBLY. I'm talking the most laughably pathetic and completely justified curbstomp ever. As in an entire armada of warships quantum leaping into earth's airspace so advanced that the average person would have a psychotic break simply from looking at it. It may even be an alliance of multiple different alien species. Careful with this word alien because to ANY other species WE are the aliens. If you really care about the possibility of interacting with other other intelligent and/or sentient life, I would suggest cultivating WAY more humility than you currently embody.

Edited by Aspiraling Wizard
Typo

The technology described seems to be so advanced, to assume that we can shoot such a thing down is to me quite unrealistic. From the speculation we are hearing, this thing might not even be travelling at all, instead it is pushing through space itself, sucking itself through it so to speak. It's not actually moving, in other words if you were to be inside that thing and it was moving with 10x speed of light, you wouldn't feel a thing. It would be as if you'd stand on a non-moving object.

When it is moving through the air, it is not actually interacting with the air, which is why it doesn't seem to cause a sonic boom. It doesn't actually push any molecules while it is travelling, because it is not actually travelling. I don't understand the hypothetical physics of this, but I am not sure if it couldn't just fly through a wall. That's how advanced that technology might be.

Also to think that giving us this kind of technology would be in any shape or form a good idea is very naive aswell. It would be like giving a bazooka to a chimp. Humans can barely keep up with the technology they themselves are creating, just think about if nuclear weapons had been invented a decade earlier, in another part of the world, like for example Nazi Germany. You don't try to teach a 4 year old to drive a car, the mind of the 4 year old is not ready. The same is true for us as mankind. We might not even be biologically capable of responsibly using that kind of technology. It might be that we will first need to actually change the structure of our brains and minds for us to deal with it on a larger scale.

Don't forget, at some point technology might become so advanced that a single dysfunctional mind could annihilate all life on a planet. A single "school shooter" type could destroy all life on earth, if technology was advanced enough.

This kind of dysfunctionality cannot even be given a chance to exist before a certain technological point has been reached. It cannot even be 1 out of a trillion people. It has to be a mind completely alien to ours, a mind that has no capacity for primitive desires like jealousy, hatred, fear and so forth.

The fact that there are people who would ever shoot down an alien aircraft to gain an imaginary benefit is all the reason why the aliens would deem us far too immature to do so. They might deem us so unadvanced that giving us any kind of advanced technology would be like giving ants nuclear weapons.

And equally, any technology that we might be given could be equally incomprehensible as a nuclear reactor is to an ant. A human mind might not even be capable of comprehend any type of understanding of how and what that technology is, or how it has been created. That's how advanced they could be.

Don't forget, if a species reaches a certain level of development it might be capable of intelligently "evolving" a structure that gives rise to a mind that would not be created in trillions and trillions of years of natural evolution. The wisdom of nature and all it's organism would seem like a child building something out of legos.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

24 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

What I would do? I would gladly let them have/give them what they want, and I wouldn't harm them.

Give ants what they want? You should give them devices that kill all their competitor ants, that can enslave all other insects to serve their colonies, that give them the ability to procreate into infinity and subjugate all of reality so that more ants are created. Because that's what ants want, that's what they are made to want.

Now ask yourself, what do humans want? What are we made to want?

Glory to Israel

6 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Of course we probably wouldn't be able to shoot down one.

Of course we wouldn't understand the technology at first but give it some time and we would probably be able to learn something from it.

No analogy is perfect.

We aren't ants. We don't want all that stuff which you mentioned.

Ask yourself honestly, and look at mankind. What do we want? Could a mind like ours be given technology that would give us reign over the entire universe?

I don't think we could learn much from it other than understand what it possible. I think that technology might be so advanced, it might not even be manufactured. It might not even be technology, it could be so different that it would have to be classified as something else.

Humans are exceedingly primitive. If you do not see that, I recommend studying your mind. I recommend studying your mind until you understand that if you were tortured enough, you would condemn all of your family, all of mankind, all beings in all of the universe to eternal suffering if it would eleviate that suffering. If you cannot see that, I don't even know if you are conscious enough to have this conversation at all. This is what your mind is, to go beyond this would mean to not have a human brain.

If you cannot see the very limitations of your mind, how could you ever hope to look past them?

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

Well, most of humanity is good. The problem is that there are some idiots. All you need to do is to fix the problem with some idiots. It shouldn't be a impossible task.

About condemning others to eternal suffering if you would be tortured enough: maybe, but in that case it wouldn't be a rational choice. It wouldn't really be the mind at all which does it. It would be a primitive automatic reflex which you can't control.

You are wrong. There are not some idiots, this is the very foundation of what it means to be a human.

As a species, our desire to be with God, our desire for Love, is the best indicator of how primitive, undeveloped and childlike we are. To expect such a species to be given the ability to become gods among mortals is utterly absurd. The prerequisite for that kind of technology might be a mind that is conscious of the Love of God in every second of it's being, from it's creation to it's dissolution. A being that is in a 5-MeO-DMT state from the very conception of it's mind, a being that could operate from such a place with ease, not one that would completely break down crying in utter terror and joy.

Any such species would look at us and see microorganism fighting desperately for survival, utterly ignorant of their place in this reality and where they are moving towards. I mean we are so primitive that we physically can barely take the Love of God. Our biology is so badly designed to embrace Love that we literally cannot operate if it gets dialed up enough.

A species that has a million year old ego embedded in it's mind. Such a species cannot be given the ability to become gods among mortals.

You have to grasp this, the mind of an ant might be closer to the mind of a human than the human mind is to that of an advanced alien. We might be so far removed, we might be so primitive, that we cannot even conceive of the kind of selflessness these beings can embrace completely effortless, because they have been design and made to do so, outside of the constraints of survival.

We are our limitations, that is what makes us humans. Our evolutionary legacy is what makes us what we are.

Glory to Israel

@Leo Gura

On 9/16/2020 at 3:24 AM, Leo Gura said:

Almost certainly research and intel.

Research can be selfless. How else can they know about us without interfering with us on a large scale?

Maybe they have tech which can scan a person's mind and extract all the knowledge, data, beliefs, ego development level, etc. But to use that tech they need to abduct a few folks.

That just makes the aliens look weak, like they need to kidnap and mind rape a person for research and intel. What insecurities do such things have to stoop down to that level. A highly conscious and advanced alien species and technology might even be non-physical and manipulate energy and matter that's very hard for human minds to grasp. If they're so selfless, why so crude in intel gathering?

First find any other specie that is more intelligent than us, then you can say that we are primitive.

If everything is Love and aliens are pure Love and yadda yadda: then what is the problem if we shoot down one of them? Do you think they would annihilate humanity if we shoot down one of them?

I think we would not benefit whatsoever from shooting down the aliens, as I elaborated on in my previous posts.

And I don't see any reason why I would need to point to a species more intelligent than us to call us primitive. I can use a hypothetical species to compare us to and call us primitive compared to that. I think there was more substance to what I said than just the semantics of what we can determined to be primitive or not, so it would be recommended to actually respond to the substance and meaning of my posts, not the particular words I used.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

1 hour ago, Scholar said:

The technology described seems to be so advanced, to assume that we can shoot such a thing down is to me quite unrealistic. From the speculation we are hearing, this thing might not even be travelling at all, instead it is pushing through space itself, sucking itself through it so to speak. It's not actually moving, in other words if you were to be inside that thing and it was moving with 10x speed of light, you wouldn't feel a thing. It would be as if you'd stand on a non-moving object.

When it is moving through the air, it is not actually interacting with the air, which is why it doesn't seem to cause a sonic boom. It doesn't actually push any molecules while it is travelling, because it is not actually travelling. I don't understand the hypothetical physics of this, but I am not sure if it couldn't just fly through a wall. That's how advanced that technology might be.

Also to think that giving us this kind of technology would be in any shape or form a good idea is very naive aswell. It would be like giving a bazooka to a chimp. Humans can barely keep up with the technology they themselves are creating, just think about if nuclear weapons had been invented a decade earlier, in another part of the world, like for example Nazi Germany. You don't try to teach a 4 year old to drive a car, the mind of the 4 year old is not ready. The same is true for us as mankind. We might not even be biologically capable of responsibly using that kind of technology. It might be that we will first need to actually change the structure of our brains and minds for us to deal with it on a larger scale.

Don't forget, at some point technology might become so advanced that a single dysfunctional mind could annihilate all life on a planet. A single "school shooter" type could destroy all life on earth, if technology was advanced enough.

This kind of dysfunctionality cannot even be given a chance to exist before a certain technological point has been reached. It cannot even be 1 out of a trillion people. It has to be a mind completely alien to ours, a mind that has no capacity for primitive desires like jealousy, hatred, fear and so forth.

The fact that there are people who would ever shoot down an alien aircraft to gain an imaginary benefit is all the reason why the aliens would deem us far too immature to do so. They might deem us so unadvanced that giving us any kind of advanced technology would be like giving ants nuclear weapons.

And equally, any technology that we might be given could be equally incomprehensible as a nuclear reactor is to an ant. A human mind might not even be capable of comprehend any type of understanding of how and what that technology is, or how it has been created. That's how advanced they could be.

Don't forget, if a species reaches a certain level of development it might be capable of intelligently "evolving" a structure that gives rise to a mind that would not be created in trillions and trillions of years of natural evolution. The wisdom of nature and all it's organism would seem like a child building something out of legos.

Good analysis this.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Mikael89

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

First find any other specie that is more intelligent than us, then you can say that we are primitive.

If everything is Love and aliens are pure Love and yadda yadda: then what is the problem if we shoot down one of them? Do you think they would annihilate humanity if we shoot down one of them?

LOL! It's problematic depending on which side or position you see an alien spacecraft getting shot down, but ultimately Truth is impartial to whatever happens, even if we end up shooting an alien spacecraft, because in most cases keep in mind that misunderstandings can mostly occur especially the greater the differences.

Depends on how they interpret our action against the spacecraft. Who knows, they might interpret it as an act of war, but also they might be neutral and patient, understanding that we seem primitive to them, or they might congratulate us because we happened to wipe out a group of alien terrorists for them, and from this violent act, we inadvertently get on their good planets to peace treaty a trade with!

I found the book "UFO Flying Saucers over Britain?" by Robert Chapman - or the book found me, it was under the clutter in my room. I was looking for the Bhagavad Gita and this book popped out during the search. Haha. The universe is mindfucking me, because after I took the UFO book and the Gita to the park and I met one Indian guy who started talking about Aliens and later about 5meo... Lol! 

True Mindfuckery 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Dodo

26 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I found the book "UFO Flying Saucers over Britain?" by Robert Chapman - or the book found me, it was under the clutter in my room. I was looking for the Bhagavad Gita and this book popped out during the search. Haha. The universe is mindfucking me, because after I took the UFO book and the Gita to the park and I met one Indian guy who started talking about Aliens and later about 5meo... Lol! 

True Mindfuckery 

If aliens ever visit us, we should hold a tournament  to decide who amongst us will teach them how to bait and fish. I'm forwarding your name to this tech tournament.

Edited by Danioover9000

16 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Dodo

If aliens ever visit us, we should hold a tournament  to decide who amongst us will teach them how to bait and fish. I'm forwarding your name to this tech tournament.

I do not understand what you mean and what this competition is, but my ego would really love to win it

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

This conversation is so strange. Lol 

Never have I thought of UFO's and thought, yeah, we should just shoot them down. The aliens will understand, because we are just stupid humuns trying to learn their technology.

It's so ridiculous ?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 minute ago, neutralempty said:

@Mikael89

"If I would, then I would believe in all kind of crazy stuff."

You already do, you just don't think you do, because you're used to it.

yeah lol, there's nothing crazier than this life :D 

@Mikael89

Well that's what we should do, and that's what would happen.

Okay, if it absolutely has to come down to shooting an alien spacecraft, which country would you peg likely to shoot it down? And who get's the first dib on the wreckage? I also would not be surprised if we can't reverse engineer such technology, because we had a real world occurrence of a USA drone crash landing in a middle eastern region and they picked it up, filmed themselves attempting to learn and reverse engineer the drone parts, but it failed.

17 minutes ago, Ananta said:

This conversation is so strange. Lol 

Never have I thought of UFO's and thought, yeah, we should just shoot them down. The aliens will understand, because we are just stupid humuns trying to learn their technology.

As soon as we meet an alien we should hog tie him and beat out of him all his secrets. Then we mount his head as a trophy in the Oval Office.

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Dodo

53 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I do not understand what you mean and what this competition is, but my ego would really love to win it

It's simple really. Aliens have spent too much time space travelling they forgot how to bait and fish. It's clearly shown on military cams on jet fighters the UFO was just circling around them, as if it wanted to hook in the jet fighters like they were fish. It was lucky that none of the pilots were trigger happy, because a UFO sighting can induce panic. One day, who will represent all of humanity when we have to be diplomatic to these things?

@Mikael89  Not to mention, the A.I we have will continue evolving that it would either wipe us outright or create ardeids with human qualities to it, like a human machine fusion.