iceprincess

Pentagon releases UFO footage

292 posts in this topic

The real question here is not whether ufos are real . It is whether they are more intelligent or higher beings . I dont understand why the basic assumption is always that any alien life must be of higher intelligence . And Im not saying humans are the most intelligent but who knows and why assume anything? It may be true that aliens have more developed technology but that is in no way correlated with higher consciousness . In fact it seems stupid from them to be seen by us and they should be camouflaged unless they want us to think that their watching us . 

Another question is if their too plenty why governments dont shoot them down with patriots and s400 and bmd and all that? Are governments afraid or what?

@Fadl@Fadl the absolute truth is the absolute truth because otherwise it wont be the absolute truth but something else 

It will always be absolutely true regardless of my or your opinion or knowledge thats why its absolute truth because it comes prior to everything else

@kai0 Then there is also the question what if the aliens are not just from another planet, but from a different dimension.. And we might be able to or have already had contact with them through other realms. Those are just so foreign to us that we push them deep into our subconscious, or we equate them with dreams. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

46 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

We need to know what the UFOs are. So I think next time they should try to shoot down one of them. So we can pick up the wreckage and study it.

Apes. Together. Strong.

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

So we can pick up the wreckage and study it.

If that ever happened you'd be the last one to know about it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

If that ever happened you'd be the last one to know about it.

?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

10 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

And the aliens should be smart enough to understand why we shot it down. So they wouldn't retaliate too strongly.

I hope you aren't serious. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

8 minutes ago, Ananta said:

Hey, you're looking fabulous and gorgeous as usual. 

Sending hugs. :x❤️

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Just now, Preety_India said:

Hey, you're looking fabulous and gorgeous as usual. 

Sending hugs. :x❤️

Awe, well aren't you a sweetie ? 

Thank you❤

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:
16 minutes ago, Ananta said:

Why?

Because, imo, it doesn't make sense.

We would be showing an act of aggression. Proving we are hostile. I think they would retaliate strongly. 

But, this is hypothetical, so you can argue all day that they would understand our selfish ways and have mercy...but I doubt it.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

48 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

It's not just grainy footage. At least 4 people had visual contact. And also they were seen on radar of a ship.

Anyone who's studied psychology could tell you how unreliable eyewitness testimony is. 

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but for such a huge paradigm shift it feels like the sort of thing we should withhold judgement on until it can be verified to the high standard that would be used if life were discovered on another body in our Solar System.

I don't really have a dog in the race on way or another, but I do see alot of overlap between this subject and the larger Conspiracy Theory community.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

It would answer the question whether aliens have visited earth or not.

It would give us amazing technology which would change everything for humanity.

It's a big deal for whole humanity.

I get it. You are the big daddy who advances society. 'Just how it's gotta be, man. For our sake. For the greater good.' Just allow me to overwhelm you with a flair of feminine love to balance it out. :x The moment our lens becomes centered around humanity and our thinking revolves and gets stuck on our side versus their side, we have fallen into a gaping hole. WE are aliens!

If they are as intelligent as an advanced intergalactic civilization ought to be, I find it hard to believe they would retaliate, though. Retaliation is such an ape level. A conscious being does not stomp an ant when it bites them because they have placed a hand inside a nest. You perfectly understand it, there is not an impulse to retaliate, you love the ant for what it is.

Having said that, this sort of gives an ant the 'privilege' to bite a conscious being and still be loved. The question I ask, what would be our cause to shoot down a flying saucer and acquire alien technology? To cruise the stars? To win a war? To end poverty, world hunger, would it be a noble cause? - Because we do not require more technology for that, we do not lack the technical capacity; we lack empathy and consciousness for that. 

Edited by SirVladimir

10 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

It's simple

You saying it's simple doesn't make it simple. I stand by my last post. You're just spinning your wheels. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

29 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

In what way unreliable?

Fair question! The reason being that human memory and visual perception are fallible and prone to biases. Our visual perception doesn't record events like a video camera, instead of creates stories that warp and change due to the emotions and biases of the person in question.

The article I posted goes in to more detail on the issue; I'll just add that a number of people have been wrongly convicted of crimes due to eyewitness testimony, only to have their convictions overturned due to more objective verification methods. 

https://www.psychologicalscience.org/teaching/myth-eyewitness-testimony-is-the-best-kind-of-evidence.html

That's not to say the eyewitness testimony is worthless %100 of time; just to keep its limitations in mind. 

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

59 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

If they are as intelligent as an advanced intergalactic civilization ought to be, I find it hard to believe they would retaliate, though. Retaliation is such an ape level. A conscious being does not stomp an ant when it bites them because they have placed a hand inside a nest. You perfectly understand it, there is not an impulse to retaliate, you love the ant for what it is.

Perhaps you're right. We won't know for sure though and no need to take the risk haha.

Them being intelligent enough to visit and observe us doesn't tell us anything more about their psychology, culture or sensibilities.

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

1 minute ago, lmfao said:

Them being intelligent enough to visit and observe us doesn't tell us anything more about their psychology, culture or sensibilities.

Maybe they are observing the planet, patiently waiting for humans to destroy themselves, so they can have a vacation home/planet.?

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

If we are ever to shoot down a flying saucer, I just pray it has an inbuilt atomizer that releases DMT into the air when humans get close.

Edited by SirVladimir

21 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

@Ananta They could have just taken mars for that.

I think Earth looks like a better vacation spot then Mars.  Mars' atmosphere is 95 percent carbon dioxide, so if they need oxygen then that's a deal breaker right there. Plus, liquid water doesn't exist on the surface of Mars, so swimming is out.?

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

24 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

If we are ever to shoot down a flying saucer, I just pray it has an inbuilt atomizer that releases DMT into the air when humans get close.

...or it could be like shooting a nuclear bomb that releases radiation into the air. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?