iceprincess

Pentagon releases UFO footage

292 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

Are you concsciouss you are God right now?

Yes, but I am not in a state of infinite consciousness / God-consciousness.

13 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

Also in my opinion all the astral stuff is only a distraction if you begin too soon into your spiritual Path.

It's not a distraction as long as one is aware of the ultimate nonduality of things.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Well I recently have had this thing... I saw a few airplanes that don't really look like real airplanes, but rather one of the wings is bigger than usual and I think its some sort of way the aliens disguise their aircrafts to look like real planes. 

I can't confirm this and its probably my imagination, but that damn plane looked weird af.

PS: But for me Aliens and UFOs are not really that interesting, cause Angels and synchronicity are way more mystical and interesting :D After you meet with angels, aliens become boring :D 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

They could be time travelers from our future sponsored by their own History Channel.:P

or

"They are planning a fake UFO attack to control us all."
The legend Eddie Bravo :P:P:P

Very interesting thread. Kudos y'all!

Sailing on the ceiling 

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God-consciousness

What do you mean by that? Obviously your consciousness is limited but God is not, saying that you are God experiencing himself as a human form is just playing with words and it is kinnda childish.

Even if you were under 5-MEO DMT you won’t be able to change nothing… admit it man.

Stuff like “I´m God” or “Everything is God” … is just another trap.

2 hours ago, Fadl said:

What do you mean by that?

It is impossible to tell you because the mind cannot imagine it.

You will only know by accessing God-consciousness.

saying that you are God experiencing himself as a human form is just playing with words and it is kinnda childish.

That is exactly what's happening.

Even if you were under 5-MEO DMT you won’t be able to change nothing… admit it man.

Nothing needs to change.

Okay, jack.

1 hour ago, Fadl said:

More expansion of “I” is available. 

10 hours ago, Yog said:

Some notes on how I achieved this:

-get your brainwaves to deep alpha, the lower you can get the better, borderline theta is very good for this.
-you'll know you are there when childhood  memories that seemed forgotten will start to pop up and surprise you.
-you'll also be in a state of laid back, observing focus, that is deep alpha.
-make sure you only got only 1 quiet voice in your head. You should have control of where your focus goes. No other voices should compete in your head. Just one voice, that does not talk much.
-get into a walking trance.
-ask for a contact.

-the loop-like walking trance state helps with letting you auto answer without analyzing too much.

1. How do you get in deep alpha? App with headphones? Or other method?

2. How do you get in a walking trance?

3. "ask for a contact." I don't get this one. How do you do that? Any instructions or books in this theme?

Amazing stuff btw.

Edited by nahtanoj

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It is impossible to tell you because the mind cannot imagine it.

You will only know by accessing God-consciousness.

Leo, I think you should redefine what God-consciousness is because it seems that people confuse it with something external while they feel like they're "nothing". The no-self cannot awake if it doesn't realize that there's a Self.

By the way these might still not be aliens. It does seem fishy they are only in America - it could be some secret military training or something where they are testing new machines. And perhaps the footages are real, but they might be trying to deflect attention from the real thing. 

LOL i can't believe I'm even saying it : A conspiracy that aliens DO NOT exist :D Its usually the other way around,. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, but I am not in a state of infinite consciousness / God-consciousness.

I'm confused by this-how can you be out of god-consciousness but still be conscious that you are god?

Do you mean it in the sense that your normal everyday state is the same but now with the realised context of everything being god?

2 hours ago, The Blind Sage said:

I'm confused by this-how can you be out of god-consciousness but still be conscious that you are god?

Do you mean it in the sense that your normal everyday state is the same but now with the realised context of everything being god?

My normal state is probably not much different than yours. But the difference is, I understand that I am God. All states are God.

I feel like this is a topic that really shows whether someone has a functioning epistemology or not. You can see the skeptics don't operate on reason and rationality, but rather follow mindlessly what their own ideology tells them.

It's similar to veganism, where you can see people losing 20 IQ points just to protect their own habits and lifestyle. It is really good at exposing low quality minds that are completely unconscious of bias and cognitive dissonance.

In terms of morality and it's philosophical consistency, you can say that the majority of people are basically morally lucky. They believe in the things they do because their current culture has determined it to be true. It's interesting, but most minds today, if applied to the past, would have been all protecting things like human slavery or even human sacrifice.

The same can be said in terms of epistemology. Most people are epistemically lucky, they do not reflect upon how something can or cannot be known, how something is determined to justified knowledge or belief. All they do is adhere to the contemporary cultural norm. They deny that the earth is flat not because they have justified beliefs, but rather because their cultural ideas deem it to be absurd that the earth could be flat.

A lack of epistemic sophistication within a society can be observed, in that when members of groups within that society start to resist the cultural norms, their beliefs about reality and what can be known deteriorates aswell. This way we can determined that it is the institutions, the collective meta-structures, which make this society rational to the degree to which it is rational, rather than the individuals themselves.

Another easy way to tell is the educational systems, which completely fail to teach people epistemology. The reason for why this is the case is because the teachers themselves are completely unaware and lack epistemic foundations, therefore not recognizing the importance of such understanding. Epistemic understanding exists within the culture itself, in the structure between the individuals, yet not within the individuals themselves.

This is quite interesting because the same can be observed in far more primitive societies. They laws and ideas are tested in the natural world and therefore reflect a deeper reality, as it is the constraints of the natural world which give rise to the societal norms and behaviours and understandings. We are still in that state and are barely emerging from it. One of the biggest differences between a person of the 21st century, and one in a potentially more evolved future, is that they will have explicit epistemic understanding.

Yet, epistemics is a tool which has it's limitations, it is governed by the limitations of the human mind, so to the degree to which we cease become humans, to that degree our epistemology will radically change. Infact, it might be replaced by something else altogether, because it might very well be the case that knowledge itself is a limitation only necessary to a certain degree of development. Our minds are linear, causal, abstract and static, I can imagine that a more evolved organism would function on a completely different level of consciousness.

Glory to Israel

3 hours ago, The Blind Sage said:

A human being cannot perfectly be in the state of God-consciousness. A human being is 3D-oriented and wants to survive in the 3D.

I don't think his normal everyday state is the same. The realized context of everything being God radically changes your state and you can integrate that as a human. Although he is still human, i.e. he does have a 'normal' human life like we do, his state of consciousness can be radically different.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

2 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

@Scholar This looks more like DMT-entities found a way to physically manifest itself in our universe than an evolved local alien species.

Why?

Glory to Israel

On 17/09/2020 at 0:05 PM, Depersonilized said:

I have a theory that if rainbow gravity is true (a theory that light is also affected by gravity), aliens maybe using bending light in some way to travel, making it literally possible to travel at light speed. By bending and contorting light in some way, which is affected by gravity, they are actually propelling themselves with gravity. That's really just to summarize it. There's way more to it than that, but I'm not a scientist lol. What do y'all think? 

The accepted theory of gravity, General Relativity, is notoriously complex, so good on you for having a go and thinking creatively.

Einstein says that an object with mass would require an infinite amount of energy to travel at light speed. Light has no mass, so travels at full speed through space. Light travels so fast that it could go all the way around the Earth in just a few hundredths of a second. Yet it would take hours to reach an outer planet like Neptune, years to reach the nearest star, and millions of years to visit another galaxy. Not very practical. 

In science fiction, the solution is a warp drive. This device bends space-time like folding a piece of paper so that two distant parts can touch. Real theoretical ideas for a warp drive have been proposed, though it would require a more advanced understanding of science and vast amounts of energy.

Interestingly, spiritual author Neale Donald Walsch once channelled the insight that many advanced extraterrestrial civilisations exist. He said that they make no attempt to travel through interstellar space, but skip around on space like a stone skipping over the surface of a lake. Sounds like he is talking about a warp drive.

Maybe that too!

The aforementioned author also quotes Shakespeare:

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet

21 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

@No Self

Fred Alan Wolf said that mind in a sense moves faster than light in this talk:

Maybe some aliens could have found a way to bounce in space time via consciousness.

+1

That's exactly my theory lol. But that would mean that they live in the 4th dimension, because the mind isn't 3D. Maybe there are 3D aliens too with advanced technology as well that travel at the speed of light, though I kinda doubt it.

Edited by Member

@No Self conversations with god is great. I remember the channeled entity he was talking to (god) said that we are still primitive on earth because we can’t control the weather yet

@No Self I was also told that in 3D or 3rd density we have chemical biological bodies and higher  beings just have lightbodies which they just use for instantly becoming anything and changing form and traveling at the speed of thought which is what I’ve heard is fastest than light, since all is one you could definitely merge with any object or imagine yourself anywhere you wanted I’m guessing even mystics such as sadhguru have said that distance is a non factor if you go inside