iceprincess

Pentagon releases UFO footage

292 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, mandyjw said:

I think it's actually kind of cool that some people are seemingly randomly given gifts they don't understand. 

Nothing is random or solely how they appear, the magic/mystery of life is amazing

Edited by DrewNows

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This is where a lot of New Agey, Teal Swan-like stuff comes from. Teal Swan says she's an alien. Well, actually, she's God imagining to be an alien.

I think she's more aware, gifted in the higher dimensions, vast knowledge from the higher dimensions sharing a lot of wisdom. It would be foolish for me anyways, to think someone would be conscious of their alien self and not be conscious of God, as a human in this reality. I only became aware of my alien nature this year. I don't take it too seriously, because i don't take anything too seriously anymore, unless of course, there's a lesson i need to learn :D

Edited by DrewNows

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@DrewNows You are not understanding what I am saying because you are stuck thinking about it in your limited way.

What I am talking about is way beyond anything you can think or imagine from your current state.

No amount of thinking or logic will allow you to understand God-consciousness.

And you definitely do not have God-consciousness. So don't fool yourself that you have already arrived.

It will kill him.But then you will know it all @DrewNows. You only ;)Being. You made it all up. ;)

Edited by zeroISinfinity

3 hours ago, DrewNows said:

Are you ever going to be willing to play the role of a student or admit when you're wrong, relatively speaking? Does it always have to be your way or the highway? I wanted to see if you could see/understand what i am saying and instead you are controlling the dynamic with your god-consciousness pedestal and rigid beliefs about reality. I call them rigid because you discount so much, you claim it's not as conscious or deep as you've been as if that's the whole point of the spiritual journey. It's not, expansion is about connection, not division, not keeping people below you or in a state of seeking "the infinite". Where's your humility regarding differing view/opinions? It seems to me what you hold onto is fear, unwilling to entertain certain structures of belief, realities outside of your own, because they threaten your sanity and survival. I am not going to battle you on the meaning of god-consciousness, why would i want to exclude your way about it? I just won't agree with how you claim it to be the only "true" explanation of enlightenment. 

What I told you wasn't personal. It is what it is. If you want to play your games, that will not change the underlying truth of what was said. You cannot argue or manipulate your way out of a low state of consciousness.

Awakening is a radical change in your state of consciousness. The end. Nothing to argue about. You can explain it however you want.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Maybe reason for contact and sudden channeling? Not sure.  Interesting to contemplate though.

Aliens do not simply contact you for such a long period of time without there being a significant reason, I imagine. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

45 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What I told you wasn't personal. It is what it is. If you want to play your games, that will not change the underlying truth of what was said. You cannot argue or manipulate your way out of a low state of consciousness.

Awakening is a radical change in your state of consciousness. The end. Nothing to argue about. You can explain it however you want.

Fair enough, I see your stubborn view on awakening and that’s cool, I just think there’s more value in, at least, learning to play other peoples games, with their rules, to understand, better assist and show compassion for whatever they value and pursue 

I strive for truth in the relative sense to improve this crazy game of life, unfortunately most of the unconventional ideas are bashed from the start 

@zeroISinfinity Oh the conflation!!!! xD I made it all up, now I’ll watch it disappear, but I think I’ll die another day  

@DefinitelyNotARobot See, i think it could be usefull to interact with those beings because they tell us information about reality. I did a phone call with someone who had a spiritual guide. The guide talk to him when he needed, appeared in his dreams and helped him in his life. 

I haven't got further into this, but i know that ancient civilization had contact with those beings.

@DrewNowsYou create your own Reality. No one else can.You are God who else can be. 

But will give ya that would worship her. ;)

Nah not my taste. To submit that have to be God damn superman. Maybe I am. 

Who wants woman which beleives she is always smarter and better then you. Skip that. 

If you have gf of "teal swan type" pm me guys to explain you how to deal with it guys. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

4 hours ago, DrewNows said:

I only became aware of my alien nature this year.

How did you become aware of this?

50 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Who wants woman which beleives she is always smarter and better then you. Skip that. 

If you have gf of "teal swan type" pm me guys to explain you how to deal with it guys. 

xD

Edited by Member

6 hours ago, nahtanoj said:

So now that everyone is pumped with aliens I would tell my own encounter whit an UFO.

Cool story, thanks for sharing. It seems that many people see these balls of light displaying intelligent behavior. I also wonder what they are...

Btw I think I am onto something...I've been very skeptical regarding it, but I am giving it a fair chance. I'll just share it  here.

I am quite sure that I have found a way to directly contact and do conversations with my higher self, its a verbal method similar to automatic writing. Its ludicrously easy and natural, it is so...... so.... in-front of our eyes that we fail to see it.

Nvm that, my point is that In the process of doing so. I think I have found a way to communicate with "other" beings and not just my higher self. I discovered this by experimenting.

The thing is, it feels like you are talking to yourself and that you are hearing your own voice in the void of the top of your head, but the character/personality using it can be faaaar different from your own and the answers you can receive can surprise you ... I defiantly have said to myself.... oh what the actual fuck.... I could have never came up with that answer... its also so out there, i could not have known that, the voice will also become automatic requiring 0 effort to manage it, you just need to let go and not analyze it. In the process I may laugh like crazy, tears may come up, strong shivers and surface skin vibrations are almost a rule.

Some notes on how I achieved this:

-clear you mind by doing simple meditation.
-walking meditation is better, you can do both ofc, they work in a synergistic way.
-get your brainwaves to deep alpha, the lower you can get the better, borderline theta is very good for this.
-you'll know you are there when childhood  memories that seemed forgotten will start to pop up and surprise you.
-you'll also be in a state of laid back, observing focus, that is deep alpha.
-make sure you only got only 1 quiet voice in your head. You should have control of where your focus goes. No other voices should compete in your head. Just one voice, that does not talk much.
-get into a walking trance.
-ask for a contact.
-start asking questions to yourself, and without a whim, let this same voice of yours answer it, do not think or analyze, just let it shoot any answer.
-the loop-like walking trance state helps with letting you auto answer without analyzing too much.
-in no more than 2 minutes of quick calibration questions this answering voice will start to feel very separate and the personality difference will become apparent.

Using this I have talked with the Pleadians, st.Stephan poped up out of nowhere at one time and ofc my higher self.

Anyway, I am still very skeptical of what is going on here and I am being very careful about reaching a conclusion.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe they were ;)

xD Yep, that's the grand revelation. 

6 hours ago, DrewNows said:

are you saying he wasn't liberated or what? what does it mean to you to be liberated? I guess when it comes to liberation, we don't really know until we KNOW, ya know? :D Figure out your connection with that doc will ya? That's so cool 

It doesn't mean anything, but I see the distinction between what Leo is pointing to in levels of consciousness, which also actually isn't really a distinction at all but freedom of expression in creation. Unfortunately we can only talk to one another and discuss this sort of thing if we chose a particular perspective. The connection can be mutually felt, even if words and intentions seem different. My connection with the doctor was just one of resonance and love. Reading his life story broke my reality because it was a "true" story and I saw the psychical evidence, but his story was a mystical one and I couldn't deny it was true in my heart. Going down the rabbit hole is just when you align and resonate with love so strongly or purely that what you think of as you ceases to be. Some people have that sort of connection with aliens. The aliens, the transmissions, the psychedelics, the clairvoyant doctors are just all fantastic Self-created manifestations of love. 

7 hours ago, DrewNows said:

What if everyone is always channeling, just on different dimensions. Would embodiment be accepting new or other identities and higher dimensional experiences? Do you ever speak to your higher self? 

We already are all channeling. I speak to my higher self, I have both a Calvin and a Hobbes in my head. Sometimes Calvin pretends to be Hobbes though. Gotta watch out for that. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw You confused hella outa me. I don't know what is real anymore. 

@Memberwell better then random guy insulting me for I don't know what. There was another who insulted my dog. Better to get that types of PM. 

18 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@mandyjw You confused hella outa me. I don't know what is real anymore. 

A woman's/alien's/whatever's highest purpose is to confuse a man so he forgets what he thinks he knows and can feel the clarity that he really is. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

A woman's/alien's/whatever's highest purpose is to confuse a man so he forgets what he thinks he knows and can feel the clarity that he really is. 

@mandyjw

Well I feel Love don't know how to remove it. Then clarity will come back. Started making mistakes in life because of it. 

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@mandyjw

Well I feel Love don't know how to remove it. Then clarity will come back. Started making mistakes in life because of it. 

Con fuse. "The adjective comes from confuse, which has a Latin root, confundere, "mingle together."" Whoever knew confusion could be so sexy? o.O It's like a great big party of life or something. 

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe they were ;)

Are you concsciouss you are God right now? 

Also in my opinion all the astral stuff is only a distraction if you begin too soon into your spiritual Path.

4 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Con fuse. "The adjective comes from confuse, which has a Latin root, confundere, "mingle together."" Whoever knew confusion could be so sexy? o.O It's like a great big party of life or something. 

Confusion can be sexy Ofcourse but  you don't have fun time when she finds out and starts throwing everything by her hand at you.