iceprincess

Pentagon releases UFO footage

292 posts in this topic

Do you guys actually think those were aliens? Real beings from another world? 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

A) Who said they were metallic?

B) How else do you expect life to travel from planet to planet? In plastic cups?

A. This is the common perception/misconception. But the classic flying saucers do look metallic/man made.

B. Nope. I just don't expect them to be 3-dimensional beings like us traveling in spaceships. If they are living in higher dimensions, then they are already here and are watching us. Whatever shell they take, they are just appearances so that they can make themselves visible. But anyway, these are all assumptions and we may never know what these crafts are, or if they are really aliens from another planet. Maybe there are advanced beings living in the ocean and we have no idea...

43 minutes ago, sidaz10 said:

real question is can you reincarnate to alien 9_9

What if you already are ?

1 hour ago, Member said:

I just don't expect them to be 3-dimensional beings like us traveling in spaceships. If they are living in higher dimensions, then they are already here and are watching us.

There are both kinds, this-dimensional and higher-dimensional.

They are not mutally exclusive.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, sidaz10 said:

real question is can you reincarnate to alien 9_9

You already are all aliens.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Because humans are not yet evolved enough to take first contact as a positive thing. Humans are so dumb and fearful that we would turn it into paranoia.

This is true. 

I've met aliens in lucid dreams. First time, they represented themselves as human girls, because I would have freaked out if they looked like they actually do. 

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Because humans are not yet evolved enough to take first contact as a positive thing. Humans are so dumb and fearful that we would turn it into paranoia.

There are some interesting passages in the Ra Material how the conditions for contact were actually better thousands of years ago. Ra says because people were more isolated they could decide to which tribes specifically they would show themselves without interfering with the other ones. Their policy was to only reveal themselves to cultures that already had a pantheistic belief system because their teaching of oneness would not interfere with it and therefore preserve their free will.

Today aliens can only show themselves to everyone or nobody, and some religious worldviews would be destroyed overnight, therefore heavily interfering with our planet.

Edited by John Mitchell

Aliens in dreams rarely have anything to do with the real phenomenon. Also, if you hallucinate gnomes massaging your feet doesn't mean that they are actually there. It's utterly shocking to actually see these beings, so fear is a normal reaction imo.

1 hour ago, roopepa said:

they represented themselves as human girls

So as aliens, then? :P

@Leo Gura My question is, just how did they get here? What sort of technology are they using that allows them to presumably travel between solar systems in relatively short time?

From what I understand time dilation makes faster-than-light travel almost an impossibility using current models of physics, so whatever it is the'yre using has to be some real futuristic mind-bending stuff. Even using future human technology it would still take us like 400 years to get to our next nearest solar system, what do they know that would let them do it in a few months or weeks?

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

@Apparition of Jack Bob Lazar explains how.

Basically, stop assuming that speed of light travel is impossible.

Let's hear what the skeptics have to say (or one of them):

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

If Aliens are truly selfless and wanna do research, I will gladly let them abduct my ass.

@Leo Gura I couldn't find anything better xD. If anything it's a study in scientism.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There are both kinds, this-dimensional and higher-dimensional.

They are not mutally exclusive.

Is it possible to (through certain spiritual practices) become aware of higher dimensions and their inhabitants, or how are you so certain? Have you yourself had any experiences in this field?

beep boop

46 minutes ago, arlin said:

@Carl-Richard let's not complicate things further

What do you mean?