iceprincess

Pentagon releases UFO footage

292 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

It might be the case that the greater good of the entire universe requires us to nuke ourselves.

I doubt that. I don't think mankind is a mistake.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

48 minutes ago, Member said:

some secret military technology

It's definitely not that. No human technology is remotely capable of what UFOs are reported to do.

Occam's Razor is that they are simply ETs. Super-plausible given how many planets exist out there.

Humans are rather stupid to expect ETs to just land on the White House lawn. They would never do that. No intelligent beings would so disturb the development path of entire species in such a way.

And if they were hostile, they would have already easily killed us.

So if ETs are flying around us, they will be highly intelligent and highly benevolent.

2 hours ago, Dryas said:

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

As if there hasn't been enough.

LOL.

2 hours ago, Dryas said:

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Extraordinary evidence requires an extraordinarily open mind.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

So if ETs are flying around us, they will be highly intelligent and highly benevolent.

One theory is that they're inter dimensional beings. But these beings could be anything.  Personally, I doubt that they're aliens but yeah, who knows.

Maybe they are creepy gnomes or some weird entities flying around lol.

21 minutes ago, Member said:

One theory is that they're inter dimensional beings.

Those are another matter.

Interdimensional beings are not the same as UFOs.

We got two different levels of aliens we're dealing with here.

5 minutes ago, Pateedm said:

Its not if Leo, they are. 

Show me the bodies. Or at least a withered severed foot.

@Member Basically, if you think about it. The universe is infinite and has infinite dimentions. Simple.

Also, be carefull that ancient civilization that didn't know each other around the world have the exact same stories of interacting with those beings. If you research on it you will find very interesting things.

Edited by arlin

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Show me the bodies. Or at least a severed foot.

Hahaha, nah seriously me and my brother saw a craft that had absolutely no propulsion system, it was pretty much magically fizzing through space. Before the craft came, there were a few bright flashes in the sky from the direction the craft appeared, felt like warning lights. The crazy part is though, before all this, I was going through some weird schizophrenic state (lasted a few weeks or so)  and about 20 minutes before me and my brother saw the craft, I told asked him if he wanted to see a UFO, we went out to the backyard and both sat in a particular direction, and that was the precise direction that the UFO presented itself to us from, fkn crazy. It literally felt like the UFO wanted to show itself to us.

I am aware that this sounds too good to be true and crazy as fuck. 

56 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I doubt that. I don't think mankind is a mistake.

Yeah i wasn't really implying that.

More along the lines of, if it wasn't for the 6 million Jews that died in world war 2, us humans wouldn't be traumatized enough to start looking into the UN and humanitarianism. 

Isn't it strange how normalized and unspectacular this seems to be in our time? A decade ago I would have completely freaked out by this news, I would have been utterly mind blown.

I remember as a kid looking at the stars, sometimes thinking that a light moving around might be a UFO. There was a real sense of fear and mystery, it seemed to me like if we found out it was aliens, the entire world would change. It would have been the most significant event in all of human history, more significant than all the world wars, all historical events. It would shake the foundation of human civilization, that is what it felt like.

Today it seems more like a curiousity than anything, maybe it would be worth to reconnect to that sense of awe again. It aliens truly are here with us, it could recontextualize everything. What if they have been shaping us, what if they are shaping us right now? Why wouldn't they, if they are more conscious and loving than us?

What is even more fascinating to me though is to know that there is an entirely different world, an entirely different history of evolution, culture and technology, that we could come to learn about and discover. It would also make us far less arrogant, we would finally realize that our place in this world is relative, and that we have never been the pinacle of evolution. I think this is something humanity desperately needs to come to understand for it to be able to live in harmony with it's brothers and sister.

Don't forget that these beings could be so far advanced that might be able to manipulate genes without ever even touching a human being. They could have created our sensitivity for spirituality, they could have let emerge all psychedelic plants on this planet.

To just give an idea how advanced they might be, they could experience millions and billions of years, watching us, interacting with this planet. To them it might not be millions and billions of years, they could be able to control how they feel and perceive time. To them, watching us grow up could be instantaniously, an interaction comparable to making coffee. Infact, they could have watched and designed all life on earth, for billions of years, and all of that might be nothing but a five minute journey to them.

But even more mindblowing is that they could experience every single second like it was thousands of years, and they could not get bored ever, every moment they experience could be filled with fascination, love and joy, whilst observing individual molecules moving in slow motion. They could do this for trillions of years. To humans that seems like a long time, and dreadfully boring, but this is only because of our biological limitations.

They might be so advanced that there is actually only one entity that is a super-consciousness of the entire civilization. Every entity no more than an eye through which the super-consciousness processes all experience. Evolution would take place within that one super-consciousness. It's impossible to even imagine what it would be like to be that kind of consciousness. It would be like a smaller version of Godhood, unrestricted by the limitations of pre-superconsciousness evolution.

It could have a multidimensional perception of time, maybe perception to that entity wouldn't even be linear. Maybe it experiences not the linear events, but all of them at once.

Who knows, but I find it very interesting how it interacts with us as described by Commander Fravor. It seems to somehow mimik us without actually having a true understanding of what we are. It seems like it didn't know it would be discovered by the fighterjet, as it started interacting with it as if it was disrupted doing whatever it was doing, it seems like it had some sort of standardize response. What exactly is it communicating with us when it is mimiking us? There are so many question here.

What I find hard to believe however is that such an advanced entity could ever crash on this planet unintentionally. How is it possible to be so advanced and still have your modality of travel break down? Whatever the entity was, it seems like it had to know this would happen.

It could also be that it just has a standardized drone system that moves through the universe, detects life, and then somehow interacts with it in a dynamic but predetermined way. Maybe the drones are in the process of understanding us, or finding ways to interact with us. Maybe if a civilization becomes advanced enough, it loses it's ability to comprehend what it's like to be a individual life form, like a human being, or an ant. Maybe we are so foreign to them that they actually struggle to understand us. If they even understand anything to begin with. It could be that they exist on a completely different spectrum of consciousness.

If it comes to movies, the most convincing alien I have yet seen is from Annihilation. Spoiler altert:

If there were different degrees of advancement, I would say this would be one of the end-stages of advancement. So advanced that there is no goal to your existence other than pure Creativity. No ego, no fear of death, no fear of dissolution, just pure Love. This would come with great suffering, but that is what the Love of God is. It's like a bubble of Godhood within the greater Godhood.

It's funny how this movie is supposed to be Horror, but it seems to encapsulate Love in the relationship to ego really well.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel