TrustTheProcess

Trump wants debate with Biden on JRE

38 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Opo said:

That is why videos like this are important. 

Can Joe put stuff like this on tv? 

Trump is not the sharpest guy but he has that Million Dollar Mouthpiece, which is a Pimp term to free-flowing verbal skills, he just opens his mouth and lets the shit confidently flow from his mouth which makes his whores hypnotized, aka his supporters. 

Joe Biden is just... senile.

He is betting on being neutral to gain the election and this is always a big mistake when comes to trying to make people remember you.

Imagine if Trump was a moderated guy, with plain opinions and a well-polished character, do you think he would ever be in the position where he is now? People like and remember Trump because he does provoke strong emotions on most people, being adoration or hate. He is constantly in the news and, by consequence, in people's mind's and this is no accident. 

@Recursoinominado Most of the people are sick of him. They just want to relax and live their lives. 

The people who like all that stupid shit he does are a minority. 

16 minutes ago, Opo said:

@Recursoinominado Most of the people are sick of him. They just want to relax and live their lives. 

You would be surprised. 

On 15/9/2020 at 2:32 AM, Leo Gura said:

Highly doubt Trump would actually do it. His word means nothing. It would be huge risk for him. 3 hours of unscripted talking, Trump would say some stupid things he shouldn't be saying if he wants to get re-elected.

I agree, he probably wouldn't in the end. But his problem is that he already said he would, so if his opponent would have said yes, then Trump retracting would have left him as kind of coward or untrustworthy. It would have looked bad precisely to his base, how can you justify proposing a fight and then saying no? Biden has more to lose in a debate like that though, so he is not in a position to bluff, he did well not going through. Bernie, however, he would have stomped Trump right there, beside Rogan. I know, I know, Biden is the candidate, he has good chances to look better than Trump in a classic debate, and that we will see.

On 9/15/2020 at 4:27 AM, outlandish said:

Just imagine Rogan high as fuck, passing joints to Biden and Trump, asking them about their experiences with 5-MeO-DMT and aliens. 

It's gonna be big, it's gonna be huuuuuge!!!!

14 hours ago, Opo said:

People just want to be entertained. Trump is giving that entertainment to them. Is he an idiot? Yes. Believe it or not, this could actually work for him.

Sigh. The counter-intuitiveness of life.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

3 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

People just want to be entertained.

No, most people aren't trolls and they got bigger fish to fry than using a fascist clown for entertainment.

If you're an immature teen who plays games all day on Twitch, maybe you find Trump entertaining. Because you are selfish and ignorant of the stakes.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

52 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No, most people aren't trolls and they got bigger fish to fry than using a fascist clown for entertainment.

If you're an immature teen who plays games all day on Twitch, maybe you find Trump entertaining. Because you are selfish and ignorant of the stakes.

I understand your frustration. Tbh, I'm running out of reasons trying to figure out why he's up there and why he has all of this support. This is, believe it or not, the strongest reason I have come up with. This is what I've seen his supporters value about him the most.

You tell me, what other value do you think he's providing sitting up there and being the clown that he is?!

For me, it is a real head-scratching challenge trying to figure out why he's up there. The struggle is real.

Edited by Parththakkar12

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

14 minutes ago, Gidiot said:

@Parththakkar12 power dynamics and the conservative survival agenda

Nope. Trump being there hurts everyone's survival agenda.

This is the most fascinating part about his presidency. It doesn't benefit anyone, yet he's there!! Why?!?!?!

Edited by Parththakkar12

2 hours ago, Parththakkar12 said:

what other value do you think he's providing sitting up there and being the clown that he is?!

The value of waking you up so you stop taking democracy for granted.

1 hour ago, Parththakkar12 said:

It doesn't benefit anyone, yet he's there!!

It benefits hardcore capitalists and conservatives very much.

I got close to $100k in tax cuts thanks to Trump. It's ya'll poor folk who suffer. The rich don't suffer much under Trump. If you got a bunch of money you won't suffer much no matter how bad the government gets.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The value of waking you up so you stop taking democracy for granted.

Oh yeah for sure! It shows why we should be more conscious and not vote for a moron like him in general. He isn't a spiritual leader consciously waking people up, that's for sure.

I meant a more feel-good reason that is unique to Trump. Unfortunately for us, his supporters do seem positively passionate about supporting him.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It benefits hardcore capitalists and conservatives very much.

I got close to $100k in tax cuts thanks to Trump. It's ya'll poor folk who suffer. The rich don't suffer much under Trump.

Yeah but that's not the majority, right? Most of his supporters aren't rich. A lot of them are uneducated folks who watch Fox News propaganda. Now of course you could say 'Well that's it right there! They're in a Fox News echo chamber, that's why.' Here's the thing - Fox News propaganda is available to all of us, as are your Conscious Politics videos. Yet, they gravitate more towards the Fox News propaganda than conscious politics!

My claim was that they find it entertaining, they find Fox News propaganda entertaining. They find Trump entertaining. When it comes to conscious politics, consciously thinking about whom to vote for, you gotta think, you gotta go outside the box. It isn't that immediately feel-good.

4 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

You got tax cuts directly from the G.O.P. bill?

Well, pretty much everyone did. It's just a question of how much.

I got an disproportionately huge cut because I am in the highest tax brackets.

Did you follow the supply side economic logic and increase your spending or invested that money more into your business?

Most of my money goes into savings.

But I supposed I did spend a bit more. But I already had plenty of money to invest in my business. My business investment is not so limited by money but by my time and energy constraints. I'm certainly not going to just go out and hire people just because I got a big tax cut. That's not how business works.

Are you paying close to nothing after the tax cut, or still a noticeable amount? Before the tax cut were you paying a lot, or not much?

I've always paid a lot in taxes because my income is mostly cash. I pay around 30% of all my income to the gov.

There is no way for a small biz to pay zero taxes @ decent earnings. Only the giant corporations are able to get away with that because they have a team of tax lawyers manipulating their books and investments. You cannot do that as a small biz.

16 hours ago, Parththakkar12 said:

For me, it is a real head-scratching challenge trying to figure out why he's up there. The struggle is real.

Well, as Leo said it benefits conservatives and capitalists. Religious pro-life people are single-issue voters, that has a lot to do with it.

I think Trump would dig himself in a deeper hole if it happened. 

And its not like it would even be a serious or real discussion. You don't have to watch many Trump interviews before knowing the general pattern of how he answers questions or handles opposition. 

Growing up as a young kid, probably when you're 4 or 5 years old, everyone had that one friend who would constantly make the most nonsensical and outlandish stories up, and brag. 

That's basically Trump. 

And it's cute. Unless they never grow out of that phase and become president. 

And when something is good, it's not just good. It's the best! Number 1 quality! 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@Leo Gura What is your business exactly Leo? Is it just Actualized.org and things like your booklist and LP course, or is it bigger than that?

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

On 15. 9. 2020 at 0:57 AM, outlandish said:

Just imagine Rogan high as fuck, passing joints to Biden and Trump, asking them about their experiences with 5-MeO-DMT and aliens. 

You made my day man

I shoot vids about health (https://bit.ly/395NEhj)

Considering that Trump has had four years to make an ass of himself, 

13 hours ago, lmfao said:

I think Trump would dig himself in a deeper hole if it happened. 

And its not like it would even be a serious or real discussion. You don't have to watch many Trump interviews before knowing the general pattern of how he answers questions or handles opposition. 

Growing up as a young kid, probably when you're 4 or 5 years old, everyone had that one friend who would constantly make the most nonsensical and outlandish stories up, and brag. 

That's basically Trump. 

And it's cute. Unless they never grow out of that phase and become president. 

And when something is good, it's not just good. It's the best! Number 1 quality! 

Considering that Trump has had four years to make an ass of himself, the bad publicity from multiple scandals and corruption charges, and his disastrous Covid response fresh on people's minds going in to an election, the hole he's been digging is deep enough to reach China. Yet despite this enough people have been propagandized by right wing media to leave the election results very much in doubt.

Also keep in mind that this is a guy who won last time despite losing the popular vote by 3 million votes, and became president despite two thirds of the country not liking him

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/