TrustTheProcess

Trump wants debate with Biden on JRE

38 posts in this topic

Just Trump bullshitting, or is it serious?

This debate would expose both candidates if it actually goes through.

I think both PR teams would advise against tbh. 

Just imagine Rogan high as fuck, passing joints to Biden and Trump, asking them about their experiences with 5-MeO-DMT and aliens. 

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

Man, I’d sell my house for that debate. Biden would probably get wrecked though.

Edited by Dryas

He only said yes because he knows Biden won't go for it. Biden can't handle a debate like that, it's not his nature, his image would be more damaged. I know another candidate that would have accepted the challenge in a second. Damm...

Trump is engaging in his mud wars already, making all dirty, that's how he fights comfortably. He said both candidates should make a drug test before the debate, implying Biden has used them before in the ones he did well.

I don't want this... this seems like an absolute mess waiting to happen and I think Rogan when actually engaged in conversation with Trump would get very scared and not check him at all. 

9 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

I think Rogan when actually engaged in conversation with Trump would get very scared and not check him at all. 

Why's that?

This will take Rogan to another level. He will change his show name to Keeping up with the Joeneses. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Highly doubt Trump would actually do it. His word means nothing. It would be huge risk for him. 3 hours of unscripted talking, Trump would say some stupid things he shouldn't be saying if he wants to get re-elected.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It would be huge risk for him. 3 hours of unscripted talking, Trump would say some stupid things he shouldn't be saying if he wants to get re-elected.

Lmao

???????

“ I don’t think Science knows that” - Trump, in regards to climate change.

a debate with a science denier? Ok ? what a shit show that would go nowhere 

@Consept abc town hall was a disaster too people aren’t being too cute with him in the media anymore

I guess I don't see the point? As I'm having trouble believing that there's anyone out there who's still undecided as to whether they're on board with on board with Trump's brand of Authoritarianism or not. I know that from a factual standpoint these people must exist, but it's harder for me to put myself in the mindset of an undecided than it is for me to understand a Trump voter.

I imagine the more relevant question is whether the potential apathetic person will bother to vote at all in the upcoming election.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

8 hours ago, DocWatts said:

I guess I don't see the point? As I'm having trouble believing that there's anyone out there who's still undecided as to whether they're on board with on board with Trump's brand of Authoritarianism or not.

The point is mobilizing people to vote.

He who mobilizes his base the most will win.

The more stupid things Trump says, the more average suburban folk will just stay home.

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The point is mobilizing people to vote.

He who mobilizes his base the most will win.

Fair point that I agree with wholeheartedly; but is Joe Biden the kind of candidate who would get anyone excited enough to go vote who wasn't going to already? I could see someone like Bernie or Yang encouraging otherwise apathetic people to go vote, but Biden?  The fact that much of his support is a reluctant "well at least he's better than Trump" isn't exactly encouraging... 

I suppose the fact that normies without MAGA hats who voted for Trump in '16 might stay home after seeing Trump make an ass of himself in a debate is an interesting point though.

Edited by DocWatts

53 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

but is Joe Biden the kind of candidate who would get anyone excited enough to go vote who wasn't going to already?

Yes, he will, if they see him side by side with Trump.

Joe Biden is not like Hillary Clinton. He doesn't have strong disapproval ratings. Most people would be happy with Joe Biden. He comes off as a decent, reasonable guy. Only the fringes of both sides strongly oppose him. It's very hard to paint Joe Biden as some radical or crazy person. He feels competent, and right now I think most people just want some competent non-divisive leadership.

All Biden has to do is present himself as reasonable and competent. Trump should self-destruct.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, he will, if they see him side by side with Trump.

Joe Biden is not like Hillary Clinton. He doesn't have strong disapproval ratings. Most people would be happy with Joe Biden. He comes off as a decent, reasonable guy. Only the fringes of both sides strongly oppose him. It's very hard to paint Joe Biden as some radical or crazy person. He feels competent, and right now I think most people just want some competent non-divisive leadership.

All Biden has to do is present himself as reasonable and competent. Trump should self-destruct.

Really hope this is one of those situations where my initial misgivings turn out to be completely unfounded; could be that I might be over reacting somewhat to 2016 without giving enough consideration to the differences between the situations then and now. Welp, guess I'll try to convince who I can to get out and Vote.

On 18/09/2020 at 9:37 PM, Leo Gura said:

All Biden has to do is present himself as reasonable and competent.

That's the problem since dementia is strong with this one.

1 hour ago, Recursoinominado said:

That's the problem since dementia is strong with this one.

That is why videos like this are important. 

Can Joe put stuff like this on tv?