Bulgarianspirit

We are in god's mind and it looks like this

21 posts in this topic

d76ab43e07513c344e880a227c2ab890--geometry-tattoo-fractal-art.jpgflower-of-life5.jpg

This sacred symbol has been depicted throughout the world.

On psychedelics you can actually see it,as a transparent mesh housing within it objects and forms...

This is the pattern of creation and it is all of infinite imagination...

The circle outside represents the void, there is nothing outside of the circle.

The barrier itself is black,empty of substance.

I have seen this pattern many times on LSD,shrooms, dmt and it connects to the layers of reality.

This is my opinion on it,from personal exploration,observation and research. Any thoughts?

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

Just now, SoonHei said:

that symbol may look like that

but the actual mind looks like THIS - all around you right now. you're smack dab in the middle of it.

I know but i'm currently less aware. In those heightened states it's as if these structures become visible. I can see them,while doing so i also see atoms and molecules sometimes too.

Lsd is a hell of a drug.

@Bulgarianspirit sure. but who needs to see atoms and molecules :D

just enjoy the end product bruh. here and now. sober and present

sure, it's fun to watch how they did some scenes in the moves with the green-screen and cables etc.

but it's the end product that matters and needs to be enjoyed

enjoy your end product which is being streamed to you right now champ :)

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Just now, SoonHei said:

@Bulgarianspirit sure. but who needs to see atoms and molecules :D

just enjoy the end product bruh. here and now. sober and present

sure, it's fun to watch how they did some scenes in the moves with the green-screen and cables etc.

but it's the end product that matters and needs to be enjoyed

enjoy your end product which is being streamed to you right now champ :)

Hah yeah i havent taken anything in a year. Just wanted to share this insight. Maybe it will fill some of the gaps...

Infinite fractal ?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

6 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

Infinite fractal ?

Yes seeing it in person,it's absolutely beautiful.

26 minutes ago, Meditationdude said:

@Bulgarianspirit I get these images during meditation sessions sometimes. 

Interesting. Some people say meditation can also be used to release DMT naturally.

The worst thing is, nobody knows how in the hell we created Reality. Yes 'we' are God but we don't have no idea how we are creating Reality and why we do what we do.

@Javfly33 There is no how. Its literally: poof. And its here. It comes from nowhere. 

A good example is your own birth. Poof baby

Why? That answer seems to be too complex for me to fit here. 

Edited by DreamScape

Genesis 27:27-29

17 minutes ago, DreamScape said:

@Javfly33 There is no how. Its literally: poof. And its here. It comes from nowhere. 

Love it!

We birthed it!

The womb is the beginning of everything

4 hours ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

d76ab43e07513c344e880a227c2ab890--geometry-tattoo-fractal-art.jpgflower-of-life5.jpg

This sacred symbol has been depicted throughout the world.

On psychedelics you can actually see it,as a transparent mesh housing within it objects and forms...

This is the pattern of creation and it is all of infinite imagination...

The circle outside represents the void, there is nothing outside of the circle.

The barrier itself is black,empty of substance.

I have seen this pattern many times on LSD,shrooms, dmt and it connects to the layers of reality.

This is my opinion on it,from personal exploration,observation and research. Any thoughts?

Who did the first design? It's a wonderful thing. 

1 hour ago, DreamScape said:

I don't mean how in the material sense. Of course infinity doesn't need a how because it isn't limited. Only something limited would need a how .

I mean how we are creating the coronavirus, suffering, self-deception, delusion, ... etc

If we would be more aware we would create a more nice reality for all of us 

How it looks is relative.

It looks however you imagine it looks. Which is not to say your image is wrong, but also don't hold it as the one exclusive way it is.

God can be cognized and imaged in a million different ways, all partially valid.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura What is the difference between ego-death and god-realisation? I noticed you said you weren’t interested in ‘lack of ego’, but simply in consciousness. Doesn’t ego death lead to more consciousness?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

9 hours ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

Although initially it can seem very intriguing, not to sound dismissive or anything, but this is some rather inconsequential stuff. It's one of the most defining aspects of a low dose of acid, and it's called "symmetrical texture repitition" on Psychonautwiki: https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Symmetrical_texture_repetition

Leaves_by_Chelsea_Morgan.jpg

Pharmacologically speaking, I believe it's primarily mediated by 5HT2A agonism (serotonin 2A activation), and you can actually induce some faint resemblance of it if you elevate your cortisol or if you're hungover. I've also heard accounts of people who have personality disorders associated with serotonin dysfunctions (OCD and anxiety) who sometimes get these types of visual distortions to different degrees during strong episodes.

To what extent you want to assign this to being some sort of inherent property of God is up to you, but I wouldn't try to get too caught up in that if you're aiming for self-transcendence. However, I still think it's fascinating to think about how and why these shapes are created, and it was actually one of the main things that puzzled me back when I first tried acid.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

13 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura What is the difference between ego-death and god-realisation? I noticed you said you weren’t interested in ‘lack of ego’, but simply in consciousness. Doesn’t ego death lead to more consciousness?

Ego death happens when you stop talking to yourself, or you see the talking as just talk and not yourself. However, the amount of detail and clarity of which you're able to perceive the content of that talk, the mechanics of how it arises and how it functions, of the manner in which the sound vibrates; that is more what God-realization is about. Essentially, ego death is when you become aware of the background, the emptiness which grounds experience, but God-realization is the different degrees of how aware you are of the content or structure of experience (or atleast that is my take on it).

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

30 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

I am interested in both.

You can have an ego-death but still not be conscious of God.

Usually ego-death comes as the result of high consciousness, but that doesn't mean it is the highest level of consciousness. There is much to become conscious of beyond ego-death.

It seems to be a lot easier to reach ego-death than consciousness of God. And then there are many degrees of depth of God consciousness. The first few levels are pretty shallow. It takes many awakenings to get to the really deep levels, where you finally start to understand what God is, why it is, how it is, what it's doing, what it wants, etc.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

i saw a thing with tentacles once constructing everything with glowing orbs. my entire POV turned int a grid of squares and toppled down like a puzzle being washed around.