Loving Radiance

Questions & observations about new video series The 9 Stages Of Ego Development

7 posts in this topic

Is contemplation using a journal (with resulting awareness and depth & breath in a topic) just possible till the construct aware stage?

I ask cause I feel like Unitive being would "just" use contemplative journaling as a form of self-expression.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@Loving Radiance Why artificially limit yourself? Just journal. You will know when it stops being useful to you.

It's not like you will say to yourself one day: "Well, today I entered the Unitive stage, so it's time to put away the journal for good."

The are no such clear lines in this work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Does transformation (or escalation) typically follow the phoenix analogy? In my personal experience significant growth has been preceded by a low period of pity, remorse, anger, shame at myself that then cycles into a new awareness of which I construct a new foundation.

Or is that limited to the lower realms where those emotions and baseline states must be faced fully to be transcended, and further development comes from a more loving, understanding place?

I understand it's idiosyncratic but interested in hearing perspectives. 

On 15.9.2020 at 0:24 PM, Ya know said:

Does transformation (or escalation) typically follow the phoenix analogy? In my personal experience significant growth has been preceded by a low period of pity, remorse, anger, shame at myself that then cycles into a new awareness of which I construct a new foundation.

Or is that limited to the lower realms where those emotions and baseline states must be faced fully to be transcended, and further development comes from a more loving, understanding place?

I understand it's idiosyncratic but interested in hearing perspectives. 

@Leo Gura

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

On 9/15/2020 at 3:24 AM, Ya know said:

In my personal experience significant growth has been preceded by a low period of pity, remorse, anger, shame at myself that then cycles into a new awareness of which I construct a new foundation.

Sure, that is common at lower stages because lower stages often refuse to grow until forced into by massive suffering or external conditions.

and further development comes from a more loving, understanding place?

The more conscious and developed you become the less suffering will be needed to force you to grow. You will grow more from conscious desire than necessity.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.