Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SageModeAustin

David R. Hawkins was enlightened

23 posts in this topic

David R. Hawkins was enlightened. Even Leo confirmed it :) Just thought you guys should know this gem 

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

Didn't he told his enlightenment story in his book? I thought this was common knowledge. 

I like him, he is on point with his letting go teaching. 

@AdamDiC theres no me to even make a claim 

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

David Hawkins is a GOAT. I recently bought 2 of his books at once, he's very easy to read and it all just flows. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

He was enlightened, but he also had some silly ideas like his praising of Ben Shapiro and right-wing American Exceptionalism. :S

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

He was enlightened, but he also had some silly ideas like his praising of Ben Shapiro and right-wing American Exceptionalism. :S

I swear, no matter the teacher you always know some dirt on them xD

So what silly ideas does Leo Gura have? :ph34r:

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

He was enlightened, but he also had some silly ideas like his praising of Ben Shapiro and right-wing American Exceptionalism

Leo when will you turn actualized into profiteering machine like you said in Ego part 2? Why not do your videos on yacht in bahamas? :D Everybody needs to sin occasionally don't they?  

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura Didn't he die before Shapiro became well known ? where did you hear that

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Nobody knew Ben Shapiro in 2012 when Hawkins died????

18 minutes ago, Globalcollective said:

@Leo Gura Didn't he die before Shapiro became well known ? where did you hear that

He talks about it in one of his books. Can't recall which one. Perhaps the one about Truth vs Falsehood.

He incorrectly ranks post-modernism as less developed and less conscious than Ben Shapiro's brand of conservatism. Which is just embarrassing.

@Leo Gura nobody's perfect lol who cares, what's your thoughts on his muscle-testing?

Edited by SageModeAustin

@Psychventure healed it through letting go of the idea he had bad eye sight and all stories around it

32 minutes ago, SageModeAustin said:

@Leo Gura nobody's perfect lol who cares, what's your thoughts on his muscle-testing?

His muscle-testing is the problem. He uses to validate his own biases.

The errors I pointed out are connected to his muscle-testing technique. It's very epistemically problematic.