sausagehead

Is this guys enlightenment legit? (Live Awakening)

7 posts in this topic

This guy made a Live Enlightment video just like Leo. Legit?

Edited by sausagehead

Its a path of introspection. Its not important to look at others and whether they are legit enlightened. Are you enlightened?  Thats the only thing that matters 

And btw thats not a question for you to answer me. It's just to get you introspecting. 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

10 hours ago, Dodo said:

Its a path of introspection. Its not important to look at others and whether they are legit enlightened. Are you enlightened?  Thats the only thing that matters 

And btw thats not a question for you to answer me. It's just to get you introspecting. 

Hes not asking if you should speculate if someone is enlightened or not. He probably knows that already its silly to care.

If someone is claiming full blow enlightenment nothing wrong with speculating.

@sausagehead I like this guy a lot he seems like a good hearted dude and me and him have some very similar personality traits and both make wacky videos about counciness. However he is making some bold claims, that he is fully enlightened in a very short amount of time. I think he def has had some kind of awakening but I don't think he's even close to fully enlightened but then again my bench mark for full enlightenment is very high. As shinzen young said 3 months of none stop torture without one moment of suffering. I don't think frank would last a day. But I could very well be wrong and I hope for his sake I am. 

Much love and respect to him tho he is doing some great things and is highly creative 

Edited by Globalcollective

good production, that guy is very smart. He has realized that enlightenment is trend. leo has many followers! it is already a serious volume. Well now I say that I am more enlightened than him, that the 5 meo is nothing compared to my realization. I have also tried it! And I also do CrossFit, which is also a trend.  two united trends! And I'm cultivate and play violin! Give me $$$$$$$!!!. maybe he has had a glimpse caused by 5 meo and that's it. money maker , only an opinion but look a fake super egoic

Edited by Breakingthewall

We've already had some deep discussions about Frank Yang a week or two ago. Search for those threads.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.