Galyna

Breaking through solipsism

115 posts in this topic

Just now, Galyna said:

@Someone here and @Javfly33

For physical reality to exist there should be a space, where is this space? Space implies gravity, matter, objects and time. 
Time is a corner stone. Pls understand. 
debunk the concept of time,  as for any physical reality to exist there should be time and continuum. Where is this continuum?  
Space would imply other than one? As it should be held in void? Some point in so-called reality and location. That is impossible by default. 
there is no change but appearance of it. There is no motion but illusion of it. 
Awareness is all there is. Awareness creates illusion of the physical matter, space, time, motion, change and ego. 

That's fine. I trascended the belief in such a thing as a material reality a long time ago. It hasn't helped to explain the problem of the simultaneous POV's though.

22 minutes ago, Galyna said:

25 minutes ago, Galyna said:

This question has an answer in it, just look closely. This is closer to home. You speculate too much, stop the mind and conceptualization. 
Your thoughts are on the way, basically mind creates bunch of stories. 
there is no such thing as universe, literally. 

My question is not speculation, is simple;

Do I ever live my girlfriends POV / experience his body, Yes or No.

What I think is you guys don't really know this answer, and go on with backstories such as there's no universe, that's only a thought blabla. 

@Galyna thanks for the explanation :)

I've had some small awakening experiences, but still I can't solve the POV dilemma discussed by other users here. 

Everything is a dream, except for Awareness, which is is the actual Reality. So every person is dreamed and painted by the mind, like in an imaginary painting. 

Yet, INSIDE THE DREAM, are there multiple perspectives/POV? 

I still don't understand whether the DREAMED perspective of billiesimon is the only one or all the others dreamed people have their dreamed perspectives or not. 

This is the dilemma. Did you find a solution to it? 

If you notice, we are all discussing this matter inside a dream where we seem to be separate. This must mean that inside the illusion of the dream there must be countless dreamed perspectives/POV. Or is there just one? 

Do you get what's the dilemma? :o

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

Just now, Javfly33 said:

That's fine. I trascended the belief in such a thing as a material reality a long time ago. It hasn't helped to explain the problem of the simultaneous POV's though.

This guy seems to grasp the dilemma of the POVs inside the dream.

We all get it that in ONENESS there's no perspective and there's no separation. I have had direct experience of that, yet I still don't understand how POV works inside the dream, in the world of illusory forms.

Inquire in the now.

Its funny how the solipsism threads have a lot of views 

Hello fellow lonely gods... Jesus

The moment you thought,an infinite unlimited being chooses to experience itself only through you, you were wrong.

This is egocentrism at it's finest.

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

5 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

My question is not speculation, is simple;

What I think is you guys don't really know this answer, and go on with backstories such as there's no universe, that's only a thought blabla. 

Re-read my thread from the beginning 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@billiesimon okay, I feel you. I was there months and years ago, it hurt my mind pretty badly. 
you will never grasp it with your mind.
yoy have to have experience of being Nothing first. Don’t even try to think, you are running circles.

ground yourself in the present moment and drop the observer, you will receive the experience of being literally Nothing!

3 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@billiesimon okay, I feel you. I was there months and years ago, it hurt my mind pretty badly. 
you will never grasp it with your mind.
yoy have to have experience of being Nothing first. Don’t even try to think, you are running circles.

ground yourself in the present moment and drop the observer, you will receive the experience of being literally Nothing!

I have experienced divine Love and noticed the dreamy texture of reality, but never experienced the Void. I'm going to work on this relentlessly :P

Do you mean that the experience of nothingness holds the answer to the dreamed POVs?

What's the answer to this dillemma in your experience?

Inquire in the now.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@Nahm potential VS actual is a duality.  Yup? 

In thought, yes. In direct experience, no. 

Infinite potentiality that "can" appear as anything =infinite actuality that is everything

“Everything” is a more literally a reference to the whole of direct experience. Not “everything” else, as in all the stuff not in direct experience. That would be a thought in direct experience. If ‘everything’ is an appearance, that means there is no everything. 

So whatever is possible is actual. And since what is possible is infinite.. What is actual is infinite.  

It is possible that I cease being able to type right now, but the continuation of this typing reflects that possibility is not actual. But then again there isn’t anyone, or typing. This, ‘your direct experience’, is infinity.

It is possible that you shit your pants when you read that, but it is likely not actual. Might be. Dunno. If you did actually shit your pants, I would hope that it is not infinite, as we don’t want the potential of another toilet paper shortage to be actual. 

1 - I don't know.  I mean I don't have experiential answers to that so to not be kidding you and myself.  But just think about it.. Why would that be impossible for infinity? 

Because potentiality is appearing as the thought ‘why’, and answers have no actuality. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Read all this talk about Potentiality, formless, quantum mechanics wish it was true. Maybe Neil de grass is right afterall. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

7 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

I have experienced divine Love and noticed the dreamy texture of reality, but never experienced the Void. I'm going to work on this relentlessly :P

Do you mean that the experience of nothingness holds the answer to the dreamed POVs?

What's the answer to this dillemma in your experience?

Void and nothingness are all just definitions and pointers. When you get it, you will know, nothing can’t be defined for it is nothing. You’ll have to re-read my thread again. Yes, when you fathom nothingness this question POV will resolve. Just re-read my first post in this thread again.

Edited by Galyna

@Nahm you are just getting weird now.

it's potentially possible to split a piece of shit (I mean a piece of hair) infinitely. But to "actually" go about.. back and forth splitting this piece of shit (I meam piece of hair) is such a waste of time. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

21 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

That could be a metaphysical Freudian slip. No offense if not. 

That question seems to be about time and space, but I would argue it is easily resolvable / realizable, when viewed as a question of identity. Then, it can be noticed that the question asks about identify while simultaneously affirming identity. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Galyna time.. Space.. Matter.. And universe are real if you imagine them to be real.   Just like a dream is real as it's being dreamed to be real. And since imagination =reality. There is no difference between real and unreal. And really there is no difference between anything. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

22 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Void and nothingness are all just definitions and pointers. When you get it, you will know, nothing can’t be defined for it is nothing. You’ll have to re-read my thread again. Yes, when you fathom nothingness this question POV will resolve. Just re-read my first post in this thread again.

Thanks ?

Inquire in the now.

19 minutes ago, Nahm said:

That could be a metaphysical Freudian slip. No offense if not. 

That question seems to be about time and space, but I would argue it is easily resolvable / realizable, when viewed as a question of identity. Then, it can be noticed that the question asks about identify while simultaneously affirming identity. 

35 minutes ago, Galyna said:
41 minutes ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

Yes, the question is more about time and space.

You say it's easily resolvable as a question of indentity? Well, I could always believe that my girlfriends POV is just infinity living another dream so sure, I am her. But as you said my question is more about time/space.

When I am talking to my girlfriend, how in the hell I could be "at the other side" experiencing his POV too, if at that time I am at mine.

The trick could be realizing that there's no time. But at my current state of consciousness can't grasp that. 

I hope I will be able in the future.

Edited by Javfly33

22 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Galyna time.. Space.. Matter.. And universe are real if you imagine them to be real.   Just like a dream is real as it's being dreamed to be real. And since imagination =reality. There is no difference between real and unreal. And really there is no difference between anything. 

You have answered your question about solipsism here. Same with others vs me. Are they real? Well, depends on your perspective and how far you are willing  to go! 
we can speculate on and on, these are just thoughts, recognize it. “Reality” is a thought as well. There is no such thing as reality, notice it and let it go. What is there then? Feels closer to home. 

27 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What we need to do here is to get closer toward what the IMAGINATION is! 
Because it’s Absolute! The rest is unnecessary speculation. 

22 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

Thanks ?

YW

This topic of solipsism still confuses me. I kind of understand what "solipsisim" is but I don't understand how people find themselves in it. I haven't really found myself in it before. I've experienced boundlessness  and I figured if from this POV  with no center is boundless and goes in every direction then there are literally an uncountable POVs that all exist at once... can't really put it into words it's an interesting experience though.