Galyna

Breaking through solipsism

115 posts in this topic

@latina25 Can experience be someone else's?;)

If yes, who is the owner of it? 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

5 hours ago, Galyna said:

then what are they if not just thoughts?

Commands you give to get what you want in life...

Commands you consiously give

Once you tame the bull that is your mind.  Then you steer that beast.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

6 hours ago, Galyna said:

Understanding is the wrong word:), would be proper to ask what else is there for me to drop and let go?

To go back and unlearn everything I knew before to embrace the paradox. Dualistic thinking is on the way, should be dropped completely where everything collapses into Singularity, which is God/Love.

I think you're partly right.  Humanity and ego get in the way, and for spiritual growth letting go is probably all that's needed.  But it that was the only thing that mattered, there'd be no reason to stay alive.  I think if there's one single thing that matters, it's awareness.  it automatically helps spiritual growth, but also enhances quality of life.  Letting go naturally happens when you're aware enough that you don't need anything.

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

I can't really comprehend the dilemma within this subject. All I know is that at some point when I was a kid, I realized that I am a human being. And then I learned that there are other human beings like me. And so I assumed that they should be having similar experiences to mine. And now after over 20 years with that simple assumption, I'm here. I don't see where's the problem. Why do some people find such things difficult? Why make things more complicated than they are?

Life is simple. Just live it.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Galyna blessed. 

I'm in a so called dark night so this is good wisdom. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@zeroISinfinity what's a Jed? 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

37 minutes ago, lmfao said:

@zeroISinfinity what's a Jed? 

Poor's man guy who doesn't charge 8000$.Good friend of mine. Legit but for me bit scary. Maybe in the end he gets rewarded I dunno. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Galyna Very good. You're getting it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

I can't really comprehend the dilemma within this subject. All I know is that at some point when I was a kid, I realized that I am a human being. And then I learned that there are other human beings like me. And so I assumed that they should be having similar experiences to mine. And now after over 20 years with that simple assumption, I'm here. I don't see where's the problem. Why do some people find such things difficult? Why make things more complicated than they are?

Like this ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Because that's a fantasy ? 

But sure you can life in delusion. Almost everybody does it.

In a single second you could comtemplate how is actually impossible that you are a certain human being and not another one.

How come you are @Gesundheit human being and not @Javfly33 human being? 

Were you asked before you were born to be who you are?

Edited by Javfly33

10 hours ago, SoonHei said:

Commands you give to get what you want in life...

Commands you consiously give

Once you tame the bull that is your mind.  Then you steer that beast.

"You" is the thought as well. 

I can't really comprehend the dilemma within this subject.

Your mind is not a good friend here, all that is needed is your intention to get the truth and ability noticing the blind spots. 

Start with being aware of your thoughts, feelings, and perceptions. Plus ofc meditation.

9 hours ago, nitramadas said:

there'd be no reason to stay alive. 

The mind wants to cling and speculate. Staying alive vs dying another theme for the mind to run with and never shut up.

@lmfao Congrats, dark night is the best thing that can happen in your life. Have you started to notice synchronicities? Just do not close off, let all the negative feelings and emotions to be there. What helped me to become "nothing" is to let go of the most intimate desire in my life, it was the last thing this ego could not let go of. Once you are empty you will get another spiritual epiphany. Also, I want it (understanding my true nature) more than anything in my life.

3 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Really wish I can untangle this for you.

Thanks, my friend. But even Jed can not help at this point, I am on my own completely!

11 minutes ago, Galyna said:

"You" is the thought as well. 

yes... but the one who knows that to be the thought isn't a thought.

that's the YOU I'm talking about champ

own up and claim that YOU that You already are champ!

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

21 hours ago, Galyna said:

Once you're there, it will lead you to the experience of becoming nothing. When you become nothing, you would understand that there is no such thing as others.

Really good enquiry ❤

Have 'you' recognized the difference between intellectually understanding there is no self and actually seeing for 'yourself' that its an illusion?

This can become a detachment trap for some is why I mention it.

Because what's recognized is there wasn't anything real to detach from in the first place. It was simply a misidentification.

Sounds like you may have already seen and recognized it isn't real...gd 4 u ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

23 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

How come you are @Gesundheit human being and not @Javfly33 human being?

Well, I am.

I am both of these and much more. The only difference is in the appearance. Whatever is being right now, I am that.

If you're asking "why this appearance and not that appearance?" that means you're still falling into the trap of appearances, i.e. you're giving too much value to thought. Because any other appearance is being imagined within this one.

However, there is an answer to this question, but it's very direct that it's not going to be satisfying. But before answering, keep in mind that whatever answer that the mind is used to is going to be indirect and therefore beg another "why?" question, which will eventually end up in an infinite regression pattern. This means that the question of "why?" itself is problematic. Contemplate it on your own. Because every "why?" assumes a reason. And reason assumes duality. And duality is an appearance. Plus, "why?" assumes a goal. But what is a goal exactly?

Anyway, here's the answer: You are you so that you can be you. And I am me so that I can be me. This is the bottom-rock. I can't get any deeper than that. But maybe you can, who knows?

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Galyna Very good. You're getting it.

Love you, Leo. 

Everything, including your forum and important people that came from it into my life this year, was developed and tailored specifically for this experience. 

Ego is still there and is looking forward to "grasp" Absolute. I am so naive at this point bc I still do not understand how frightened and scary and terrifying will be to become Singularity. Ego still wants to claim this experience expecting so-called " Total Enlightenment", but we both know that there is no such thing as "enlightenment" and there is no such thing as "ego" all just thoughts!

Working on deconstructing the concept of time and dualities. Hoping from all my heart to break through. When thoughts arise, they are recognized immediately as just thoughts and I let them go.

No-mind is my best friend here. Want to forget all the concepts and everything I've ever learned. No books now, just meditation and being in the present moment.

Losing myself to the raw experience is the best thing that ever happened in my life. It is the most pleasant thing I've ever felt. Feels like when in this state of no-mind I become a superhuman. Everything is done for me, this is amazing. I can be so focused on the task, I become the task I am doing and it is total equanimity! Intuition helps a lot, no need to worry about whether going right or left, the body does it automatically. Complete surrender and relaxation. Losing the grip of control. Feels like I trust and surrendered to God. Universe talks to me through synchronicities. 

This is amazing. 

This how the experience feels like when using human language, of course, this is just a construct of the mind. I understand that whatever is there for me on the other side of the river will never be explained in linguistic terms.

10 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Well, I am.

I am both of these and much more. The only difference is in the appearance. Whatever is being right now, I am that.

If you're asking "why this appearance and not that appearance?" that means you're still falling into the trap of appearances, i.e. you're giving too much value to thought. Because any other appearance is being imagined within this one.

However, there is an answer to this question, but it's very direct that it's not going to be satisfying. But before answering, keep in mind that whatever answer that the mind is used to is going to be indirect and therefore beg another "why?" question, which will eventually end up in an infinite regression pattern. This means that the question of "why?" itself is problematic. Contemplate it on your own. Because every "why?" assumes a reason. And reason assumes duality. And duality is an appearance. Plus, "why?" assumes a goal. But what is a goal exactly?

Anyway, here's the answer: You are you so that you can be you. And I am me so that I can be me. This is the bottom-rock. I can't get any deeper than that. But maybe you can, who knows?

@Gesundheit Interesting, thanks for sharing.

Edited by Javfly33