Einsteinonacid

Whats good use of 2 extra bedrooms as far as using them for personal development

7 posts in this topic

If I had my own flat I would have a library / art studio set up. Would do video editing, painting and reading in it. I would also have a fitness room for weight lifting and yoga if I was in the mood. If you have a daily practice maybe setting up a meditation room would be beneficial. 

If you have a big apartment/flat. Throw a party, socialize, talk to people, work on your communication skills, learn all that status bullshit, learn how to respond when ur being made fun of, explore yourself trough others, learn how to pick up chicks etc.

In the remaining time work on meditation, yoga, self-inquiry, self help books.

Atleast that's what I would do if I'd have a big apartment with free rooms, if it wouldn't bother the neighbors ofc.

Maybe set up a different environment in each room that nudges you into a certain mindset?

A separate room for deep work would be cool.

Rent them. And invest wisely that money.

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

A room for your art music or whatever u like to do with the video game of life