Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Romer02

Loving the present moment

6 posts in this topic

Is it possible that people notice when you are loving the present moment? It seems like I can see subtle changes in their body language when I do this or am I just crazy? 

Yes! Inevitably. Also your own body language. There seems to be a shared energy and it affects people whether or not you/they are aware of it. Even on the forum.

In the same way your loving the present moment can "heal" not only your own "trauma" but someone else's too.

And for the same reason, it can be unsettling for some people, because it is simultaneously threatening to the energy of ego.

Edited by Johnny5

No I notice the same thing

It gets weirder than this. 

When I am just casually walking around with no-mind, I notice people being more friendly and smiley when I greet them. 

Recently, I was with a group of friends. We were all sitting around, chatting with each other, having music playing in the background. After a while I was tired, withdrew from the conversation, and just leaned back listening to the music. As I started to enter a meditative state, I noticed the other people getting more conscious, as I could tell from their conversations. Ive also noticed this effect the other way around, as someone else meditated, and I became more conscious.

And even weirder.

When you are on LSD, you can take another substance while tripping, which is called nitrous oxide, or laughing gas. Combining these two substances completely blasts you off into infinite god consciousness for a like 10 seconds or so. I have repatedly experienced that when I take it, and other people are around, they also get affected. Like they being in a conversation before, then I take the nitrous oxide, and they lose completely track of their conversation, forgetting what they were talking about etc. That also I have experienced vice versa, someone else taking it, and my mind completely shutting down from one moment to the next, and me forgetting who, what, and where I am.

This shit creeps me the fuck out.

3 minutes ago, Darodos said:

I have repatedly experienced that when I take it, and other people are around, they also get affected. Like they being in a conversation before, then I take the nitrous oxide, and they lose completely track of their conversation, forgetting what they were talking about etc.

I've had that many times without any chemicals. Your presence can disrupt other people's minds.

Again, it's at the level of energy. If mind is the smoke, energy is the fire, and presence is the love.

yeah when I'm present, my parents never get into arguments with each other

When I'm lost in thoughts my parents get into arguments all the time Lmao

I'm responsible for their bickering lol. I always used to think I was the victim, how silly

Edited by blankisomeone