Natasha

Most Unbelievable Made-up 'Facts'

19 posts in this topic

What is the most outlandish, creative, fun, and weird thing you have or can come up with that you wish was 'true'? Record these 'facts' here for everyone else to imagine and marvel at too :oB|:D

Reality is love.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

16 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Reality is love.

Not if both reality and love = what is, then it's not made up at all ;)

@Natasha Not sure. I'm just here to contribute.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace, you

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world, you

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

And no religion too

Oh boy. You should have seen me about 5 years ago. I would listen to this and get triggered and then read some verses from the Quran to protect me from such blasphemy lol. I would literally feel bad for listening to this. My body would feel something similar to faint electric shocks in the head area. I would be neurotic and skip the phrase every time the song was being played lol

Religion, good times. lol

Edited by Gesundheit

Abe’s sons (yes that one) had three sons. They eventually grew up to write and become successful authors. 

The first one wrote The Bible. The second wrote The Tanakh (Jewish Scripts). The third one wrote the Quran. 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

26 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

and then read some verses from the Quran to protect me from such blasphemy lol

How lovely is that xD

External objective reality exists outside of consciousness.

Consciousness is made by the brain.

Intellectual understanding is the same as embodiment. (lazy ape here lol)

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

2 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

Oh boy. You should have seen me about 5 years ago. I would listen to this and get triggered and then read some verses from the Quran to protect me from such blasphemy lol. I would literally feel bad for listening to this. My body would feel something similar to faint electric shocks in the head area. I would be neurotic and skip the phrase every time the song was being played lol

Religion, good times. lol

Dam, John Lenon really went in on this one, ive got a feeling a lot of people wouldve got triggered by it. I only really took in the lyrics when i started getting into spiritual things so i always liked it 

I wish I would have never found actualized.org. Im like that guy from the matrix who makes a deal with the robots to go back and forget about awakening. I just want to not care about the nature of life & reality like 99% of people but Leo’s inception in my mind is already complete. How I yearn for a life having never discovered spirituality.

Tbh i would probably literally kill for it but ofc its not possible. Summoning a demon to make me forget is my last hope but its probably just magical thinking. 

I really do not want to give the ego up but it seems so silly now. I guess a monk like life is the only thing possible for me now. And to think that 8 months ago i wanted to be a threesome having millionaire. How I wish i was still that ego-driven guy. Of course I still am, except in a much more self loathing & self confused way.

Sorry to vent.

5 hours ago, Applegarden said:

That meat is somehow healthy.

Well, studies show the centennials around the world all consume animal protein a couple times a week in moderation. So as long as the meat comes from a healthy animal and is minimally processed, it should be ok to eat. Besides our bodies need certain vitamins and amino acids that we can only get from meat. Just learning from the longest living people in the world ;)B|

On 2020.09.13. at 4:28 PM, Natasha said:

Well, studies show the centennials around the world all consume animal protein a couple times a week in moderation. So as long as the meat comes from a healthy animal and is minimally processed, it should be ok to eat. Besides our bodies need certain vitamins and amino acids that we can only get from meat. Just learning from the longest living people in the world ;)B|

I strongly feel that the future will prove us wrong about meat consumtion, mainly because of it's downsides. Sure, it has nutritional value, but as our doc @Michael569 said, animal organs have no place in human diet. 

Edited by Applegarden

@Applegarden @Natasha food is definitely influential to good health, but it does not mean good (healthy) food is conducive to good health; how to eat is more important than when and why (the shoulds). I feel like some cultures just have a better relationship with themselves and their food (meals)

After all, it is the energy or light behind the food we all crave, not necessarily the foods themselves, this is why it's possible to be nourished by all kinds of sources, from people and sunlight to creative expression and experiences. Realizing the connection with all that is IS going to bring in more light energy than could ever be imagined, food becomes less serving to the well being of wholeness, it becomes obvious when food is serving itself and not the purpose of who we may choose to be, whether that's love, vitality or this current ego expression

Love your neighbors and love your enemies.

-_-

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16