justfortoday

I have awoken.

23 posts in this topic

On 9/12/2020 at 11:55 AM, mavelezm said:

Touched by Grace. I knew you were on the right path. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you! 

Some great insights you have there.  Though I hope you like critique.  That's what I do : )

"The color green, is existing without a perceiver. It’s just existing for itself"
This I have to disagree with.  Subject = Object.  Whatever you experience, that IS you.  If you see the color green, you're the generator AND the observer of that color, as well as the observer of the observer of the generator of the generator..  Without your awareness, who would the concept of "green" exist for?  You realize the very idea of color is something man-made? In Japan, for the longest time they had the same word for blue and green, "aoi".  The concept of color is a very human and advanced idea.  If humans had never existed, there would be no such concept.  Could any object or color even exist without your awareness? Could a table exist as a table? Table is, again, a human idea.  It's just a set of ideas about something that matches a certain pattern, it could not exist in and of itself.  A cat may not be able to make any sort of distinction between a table, a desk, a cupboard, a coffee table, a plank, a large carboard box, metal, wood, plastic, glass.  A cat may notice a difference, but that's very different from making a distinction.  

"field of consciousness"
This is a new-age term I often hear.  It's not based on logic or science or intuition or anything really.  It's just a common belief used by materialists to try to keep everything "physical" and within the paradigm which they're unwilling to let go of.  "I affected probability with my intent? Oh, then there must be some sort of force field surrounding me that extends to as far as I need, and does something to make it happen"  This idea exists for the same reason the "ether" was thought to exist.  It's just a limitation people put on themselves when they have beliefs about how reality works.

"Reality is a self feeding loop of consciousness that is never ending"
That's about how I see it too.

"not matter, but complete magic or being"
Yes! Though I prefer the term "data".  Data is "stuff" which, when put together in a meaningful way conveys information.  The senses are just information, and information is data-in-formation.

Edited by nitramadas

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.