justfortoday

I have awoken.

23 posts in this topic

Today, I had the most intense awakening of my life. It was the most beautiful, integrating, loving, and awesome experience I’ve ever had.

It happened spontaneously as I was walking around trees, and wondered, is my “brain” generating this experience of colors, sounds, shapes, OR the colors, sounds, and shapes are just existing by themselves as perceptions without a perceiver.

My awareness completely changed and felt a Union with the world around me. It felt like in an instant, I was purified by pure light.

Reality is a self feeding loop of consciousness that is never ending, non-localized/omnipresent. The stuff you are seeing around you is not matter, but complete magic or being. The perceptions you thought are generated in your brain are actually just existing in empty space. The color green, is existing without a perceiver. It’s just existing for itself. And the reason YOU are able to “see it” is because you are the entire field of consciousness. 

Imagine that you are a big circle with a *little piece* cut off. Your point of view is THAT. You’re like the escape valve / exit of a cycle of consciousness.

There is literally *nothing* behind your visual field.

You’re a divine, infinite being with no bounds or limits.

You just happened to like this view. ?

OK SO WHAT? 

My relationship to reality has completely changed. This is empowering, to say the least. It’s nothing to brag, or boast about out of context, it’s simply accepting the magic / mystical nature of reality, and merging with it.

Consciousness, eternal mind, exchanging frequencies between polarities, forever.

Love.

Edited by justfortoday

1 minute ago, justfortoday said:

Today, I had the most intense awakening of my life. It was the most beautiful, integrating, loving, and awesome experience I’ve ever had.

It happened spontaneously as I was walking around trees, and wondered, is my “brain” generating this experience of colors, sounds, shapes, OR the colors, sounds, and shapes are just existing by themselves as perceptions without a perceiver.

My awareness completely changed and felt a Union with the world around me. It felt like in an instant, I was purified by pure light.

Reality is a self feeding loop of consciousness that is never ending, non-localized/omnipresent. The stuff you are seeing around you is not matter, but complete magic or being. The perceptions you thought are generated in your brain are actually just existing in empty space. The color green, is existing without a perceiver. It’s just existing for itself. And the reason YOU are able to “see it” is because you are the entire field of consciousness. 

Imagine that you are a big circle with a *little piece* cut off. Your point of view is THAT. You’re like the escape valve / exit of a cycle of consciousness.

Beauitiful!!! 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Would you say that depth and distance is an illusion? 

Complicated.

Depth and distance are simply fractal patterns appearing / being by themselves. When you drive for example, you see the road as a cone going up and then it approaches you, and disappears from your “visual field”.

The space in which the POV you’re currently is appearing is you.

Yeah I get it. I mean when I drive off the bridge, depth and distance become a very real experience but that which I really am never moves

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

8 hours ago, justfortoday said:

OK SO WHAT? 

My relationship to reality has completely changed. This is empowering, to say the least. It’s nothing to brag, or boast about out of context, it’s simply accepting the magic / mystical nature of reality, and merging with it.

Consciousness, eternal mind, exchanging frequencies between polarities, forever.

Love.

Wish that I could have people in my life that had the realisation you had. I feel like a crazy guy in my circles. Probably I need to have the wisdom, as you mentioned,  not to talk about it to everyone. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

46 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Wish that I could have people in my life that had the realisation you had. I feel like a crazy guy in my circles. Probably I need to have the wisdom, as you mentioned,  not to talk about it to everyone. 

Talk my son, let it all out. 

@Dodo I tried with some Serbian Academia of Science members, my professor to be exact. He laughed at me. I knew that was going to happen. ?

I said Love is what drives the world. 

He said you were such a smart man what happened to you. ?

I said to myself you know what I really am a nutcase. 

"provoking" oh yes I forgot. 2.5 points scored that day. That's th worth. So funny?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

26 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Dodo I tried with some Serbian Academia of Science members, my professor to be exact. He laughed at me. I knew that was going to happen. ?

I said Love is what drives the world. 

He said you were such a smart man what happened to you. ?

I said to myself you know what I really am a nutcase. 

"provoking" oh yes I forgot. 2.5 points scored that day. That's th worth. So funny?

Yeah well academics do not know the love that is the zero that is the infinity that you talk about, so they are the crazy ones :D They are just more of them so they get "confirmation bias" (not sure if im using this phrase correctly) and groupthink. 

If everyone around says the earth is Flat, you would be an idiot if you say otherwise. Thats how I felt in the group with my friends last night - 3 of them were not interested in anything metaphysical.

One of them thinks that psychology is everything and he can figure out everything and that he knows everything. LOL He was so certain he knows everything, that even when I told him that I know something he doesnt know he was ready to defend that he knows everything. Then I told him that he doesnt know how much is 55x55 and he kept trying to guess it LMAO.... (I have trick to calculate it so I knew what it was) 

But yeah, I guess to be enlightened means to know that you know nothing, and to be egoic means to think you know everything :D 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Dodo But on the other hand, if you are enlightened you sort of do know everything, because you've had an direct experience of what "everything" is ?

14 minutes ago, Darodos said:

@Dodo But on the other hand, if you are enlightened you sort of do know everything, because you've had an direct experience of what "everything" is ?

yeah well I'd say when you are enlightened you know that you know what you know and you know that you don't know what you don't know :D 

??

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

49 minutes ago, Darodos said:

:D:D

See this man, he is enlightened :D I've timestamped it "I know what I know and I dont know what I don't know, and Im willing to admit that" The universe does it again with the synchronicities

9 hours ago, Kshantivadin said:

Don't get too attached to experience! ;) many facets of awakening

Mind expanding on this?

16 hours ago, justfortoday said:

I was purified by pure light.

Touched by Grace. I knew you were on the right path. Thanks for sharing!