Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Travelion

Question on Mahasamādhi

20 posts in this topic

1:55:00 If Mahasamādhi has been "fulfilled" before by other yogis, why didn't we go with them back then?

@Travelion Its not like that.  From their POV we all went poof.  If it happens to you we will all go poof from your POV.  Because we are all held within your consciousness from your POV.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Travelion Its not like that.  From their POV we all went poof.  If it happens to you we will all go poof from your POV.  Because we are all held within your consciousness from your POV.

I'm truly want to fully understand this POV perspectives because this stuff ain't clear yet to me.

Do you know of any videos of Leo that talks about it? The ones uploaded on the blog which he made quite a bunch of them after his several retreats . Might be a good time for me to re-watch some of those instead something "clicks" with my new recent understanding of infinity .

Mahasamadhi means the end of self,soul identification forever.

No more reincarnation no more others,it is a conscious choice and only desireless people can achieve it.

So basically yeah,people should contemplate if they never want to have any kind of external world,experiences and others for the sake of just being in beingness forever.

Some of them come back though presumably.

Eternity is a long time :D

17 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I'm truly want to fully understand this POV perspectives because this stuff ain't clear yet to me.

Do you know of any videos of Leo that talks about it? The ones uploaded on the blog which he made quite a bunch of them after his several retreats . Might be a good time for me to re-watch some of those instead something "clicks" with my new recent understanding of infinity .

@Javfly33 reality is only perspecitves.   There is no objective reality.   It is an Absolute relativity.  Meaning it is 100 percent relative and the only thing Absolute is that it is 100 percent relative!   Its just God experiencing reality from an Infinite number of POVs.  Thats literally all there is.  He has a newer one called "What if reality were nothing but perspectives?".  And the one on Absolute Infinity and "Understanding Relativism Part 1" is great too.   And basically anything with the word reality in the title.  All the metaphysical ones :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Okay, that's what i thought, but:

Leo also said that he was concerned about the suffering that his Mahasamādhi would bring to his family and friends, then he realized there would not be and friends and family left so the concerns were unnecessary (from Leo's POV yes, but not from everyone else's POV).
BUT if everyone else maintains his or her perception, why did Leo say that?

10 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Javfly33 reality is only perspecitves.   There is no objective reality.   It is an Absolute relativity.  Meaning it is 100 percent relative and the only thing Absolute is that it is 100 percent relative!   Its just God experiencing reality from an Infinite number of POVs.  Thats literally all there is.  He has a newer one called "What if reality were nothing but perspectives?".  And the one on Absolute Infinity and "Understanding Relativism Part 1" is great too.   And basically anything with the word reality in the title.  All the metaphysical ones :)

It's Infinite Love that's the perspective. You confused hella outa me. 

Mahasamadhi. Go be my guest. Problem is you can't do it. If anyone did it we wouldn't be talking now, is that right. Sick of this topic. 

You can't stop Infinity ? God doesn't deny creation That's the fucking point. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

10 hours ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

No more reincarnation no more others,it is a conscious choice and only desireless people can achieve it.

@Bulgarianspirit What about the desire to reach Mahasamadhi? 

10 minutes ago, Tim R said:

@Bulgarianspirit What about the desire to reach Mahasamadhi? 

You just have to be, without desire. Even the desire to reach mahasamadhi is a desire yes.

It happens to you this state,after just being in a state of beingness and desirelessness. However it's a long road,it is why few humans walk it.

Very few people want to leave reality forever to go to Nirvana.

Very few even believe the stuff we are talking about. Maya is very convincing.

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

3 minutes ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

You just have to be, without desire. Even the desire to reach mahasamadhi is a desire yes.

?. Don't deny desire. Desire and passion keep it you'll need it. All ❤️ stuff, good stuff. 

It happens to you this state,after just being in a state of beingness and desirelessness. However it's a long road,it is why few humans walk it.

Desirelessness is not awakening. It's just being ?. 

Very few people want to leave reality forever to go to Nirvana.

Nirvana is right here right now. 

Very few even believe the stuff we are talking about. Maya is very convincing.

Can someone explain me concept of Maya? 

3 hours ago, Travelion said:

Okay, that's what i thought, but:

Leo also said that he was concerned about the suffering that his Mahasamādhi would bring to his family and friends, then he realized there would not be and friends and family left so the concerns were unnecessary (from Leo's POV yes, but not from everyone else's POV).
BUT if everyone else maintains his or her perception, why did Leo say that?

I believe he addressed that later by saying it was really just his ego talking about the attachments he still had.  We are still in the illusion that there is stuff behind the scenes most of the time we go about our daily life.  Anyway don't get me wrong - don't try this at home.  Survival is a wonderful thing :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

13 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Its not like that.  From their POV we all went poof.  If it happens to you we will all go poof from your POV.  Because we are all held within your consciousness from your POV.

Do you say that infinty ends and only the formlessness remains after Mahasamadhi?

Or do you say that only one of the infinite bubbles (POV's) withing the formless bursts and becomes the formless? 

1 hour ago, raphaelbaumann said:

Do you say that infinty ends and only the formlessness remains after Mahasamadhi?

Or do you say that only one of the infinite bubbles (POV's) withing the formless bursts and becomes the formless? 

You mean that your limited form ends and only the formless remains?  Because infinity can't end :)

But yes from my direct experience of samadhi not mahasamadhi, you will dissolve into pure formlessness, Absolute Love.   It will be total as in all of the finite world ends.  You will be pure Infinity.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

28 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You mean that your limited form ends and only the formless remains?  Because infinity can't end :)

By Infinity I mean all the infinite number of forms that Nothingness is imagening. (Formed side of Nothingess = Infinity , in my understanding)  :)

What I was asking was whether you think that infinite imagination will end when you merge into Nothingness/Mahasamadhi.  

As I see what many people is confusing here on the forum, me aswell, is how there can be anything left after the first person going into mahasamadhi, as Leo says "Everything ends" . So I don't get why there are any forms left when truly everything would end ? Hope that makes sense

1 hour ago, raphaelbaumann said:

By Infinity I mean all the infinite number of forms that Nothingness is imagening. (Formed side of Nothingess = Infinity , in my understanding)  :)

What I was asking was whether you think that infinite imagination will end when you merge into Nothingness/Mahasamadhi.  

As I see what many people is confusing here on the forum, me aswell, is how there can be anything left after the first person going into mahasamadhi, as Leo says "Everything ends" . So I don't get why there are any forms left when truly everything would end ? Hope that makes sense

no i understand what you guys are saying and questioning..   It appears not to make any sense that you can be a projection of my mind, i can be projection of your mind, and yet we can still meet in the middle, and share the same reality.   But who said reality had to be restricted to logic.   That is a limitation we are putting on it.  By that logic solipsism would be the only conclusion you could come to.  But that again is applying a logical restriction.  Remove all restrictions and you have Infinity.  Paradox just might be a feature ?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

17 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It appears not to make any sense that you can be a projection of my mind, i can be projection of your mind, and yet we can still meet in the middle, and share the same reality.

Why it's not making any sense to me is that I would not say that there is My mind or your mind but just Nothingness aka Self which is imagening all things. (Which is as you said our shared reality)

And if everything truly would end there wouldn't be anything left at all other than this Nothingess which stopped imagening infinty/everything, or not?

25 minutes ago, raphaelbaumann said:

Why it's not making any sense to me is that I would not say that there is My mind or your mind but just Nothingness aka Self which is imagening all things. (Which is as you said our shared reality)

And if everything truly would end there wouldn't be anything left at all other than this Nothingess which stopped imagening infinty/everything, or not?

yes until Nothingness gets bored again :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1

Alright alright thanks^^. Mahasamadhi however is a different matter then? As if Nothingness stopped imagined infinity there would literally be Nothing left. (other than formlessness)

In contrast to Mahasamadhi however, we would still be left if anyone goes into mahasamadhi, so it would be false to say that Infinity ends at the point of mahasamadhi. Thanks for being so patient :D 

35 minutes ago, raphaelbaumann said:

@Inliytened1

Alright alright thanks^^. Mahasamadhi however is a different matter then? As if Nothingness stopped imagined infinity there would literally be Nothing left. (other than formlessness)

In contrast to Mahasamadhi however, we would still be left if anyone goes into mahasamadhi, so it would be false to say that Infinity ends at the point of mahasamadhi. Thanks for being so patient :D 

that's not what i am saying.  I am saying that paradoxically it is.  If as you said there is no your mind and my mind - then you are the Self.  And when your form ends that is it.  The entire realm of form goes with you.  From your POV.  From your POV all other POV are actually held within your own.  Thats it. (That is all there is so stop there)

From my POV, i am the Self.  There is no your mind and my mind.  When i enter mahasamadhi the entire realm of form ends.

We are getting into loopy, paradoxical stuff here but that is a feature not a bug.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1

Alright alright thanks!

Mahasamadhi = Formlessness stops making distinctions within itself = Absolute POV = Includes all relative POV's

Would you agree on this conceptual understanding?