Someone here

Going insane!

128 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Exactly

?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No "you" can't. "you" is a thought. When the "you" thought is not there there is no you!!! 

The imaginary you that isn't actually there, can.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

56 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Exactly. 

No "you" can't. "you" is a thought. When the "you" thought is not there there is no you!!! 

There is you , it is just different experience of you

6 minutes ago, purerogue said:

There is you , it is just different experience of you

In other words, you is only an experience, nothing more. It has no independent agency whatsoever.

(and so there is nobody who can "hold on to" or "let go of" it...................................)

1 hour ago, Johnny5 said:

In other words, you is only an experience, nothing more. It has no independent agency whatsoever.

(and so there is nobody who can "hold on to" or "let go of" it...................................)

I don't like to say such things as there is no independent agency,firstly because I don't know for sure,second it is pointless in my opinion as I have said already countless times,this question makes 0 sense,so I only talk about capabilities of free will. 

So to make it clear in free will case , on Chess board you can play Chess, on Shogi board you can play Shogi. 

Edited by purerogue

7 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

ok man.

If there is no free will , there is none to do anything and none to accept ,or not accept this information, it would be already decided to last bit.

I mean I could lie and say there is no free will, but I just find this to funny and damaging. 

Edited by purerogue

33 minutes ago, purerogue said:

If there is no free will , there is none to do anything and none to accept ,or not accept this information, it would be already decided to last bit.

I mean I could lie and say there is no free will, but I just find this to funny and damaging. 

Yea man, unfortunately From absolute perspective or consciousness no free will. You are just a fragment on nothingness. Whatever you do it doesn’t change anything, because you are just a thought. But dont look at from this perspective, yet you still think that you have a body now. Just try to get awaken first, don’t confuse yourself for now. Because for you there is a free will.  

Free will lol 

There is no one "willing" the next thought or the next heart beat or the next breath etc.... 

It's indeed "free" tho.. But this means something totally different from what we conventionally think. 

It's free from the one who is willing it.. So the doer of deeds or the thinker of thoughts is NOT free because he does not exist.. These deeds and thoughts themselves are free.. Which just means they arise spontaneously and randomly. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

On 9/11/2020 at 9:06 PM, Someone here said:

Who is talking in my head?   I can hear him talking like I can hear someone else talking and notice that it's not me who is whispering those thoughts in my mind.. My?... Me?  What is that?

I'm experiencing an extreme collapse of the sense of self and ownership of thoughts and deeds and feeling my experience of reality falling apart.    I'm completely aware as well that it's pointless to ask for "help" because this is not a condition that "I" am having.. There is no  "I".. There never was and there never will be..and this cannot be unseen.! 

Why do you want to ask for help?

On 11/9/2020 at 10:43 PM, Someone here said:

The one who is talking in my head tho is not me and doesn't stop talking. 

It's a perfect insanity.   I don't recommend doing self-inquiry. It will only lead to the realization there is no self to inquire about. 

MAN!!!

Sounds like it's the same thing that is happening to "me"!!!!!!

Im goint through this right nowww

DM me if you caan!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Mosess said:

Why do you want to ask for help?

I don't lol.

I said I am aware this doesn't require "help" because this is not really a condition or mental illness.. This is how things are. 

-Osho

14 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Free will lol 

There is no one "willing" the next thought or the next heart beat or the next breath etc.... 

It's indeed "free" tho.. But this means something totally different from what we conventionally think. 

It's free from the one who is willing it.. So the doer of deeds or the thinker of thoughts is NOT free because he does not exist.. These deeds and thoughts themselves are free.. Which just means they arise spontaneously and randomly. 

Have you noticed any changes in your behavior? 

3 minutes ago, purerogue said:

Not so significant. But surely I give less fucks now because I'm aware that every single thing in the perceptual field of the present moment is just happening like foams of appearance out of nothing.. It all feels like a big fucking hallucination 

@arlin   sure check your DM bro. 

-Osho

i totally get how it feels. Same thing is happening here.

it happend out of the blue "i" was not even persuing this sht.

if i could go back and undo this probably i would.

Actually, is also a relief to see that you are not alone in this and not going crazy.

Edited by arlin

24 minutes ago, Someone here said:

This is how things are. 

Its insanely

23 hours ago, Osaid said:

Nothing pretending to be something is how I described it. The voice in your head is just a voice, nothing more nothing less. Why assume a magical "you" lurking behind it?

It is a radical re-contextualization but everything is still the same. It has always been this way you just didn't realize it. I didn't feel insane, just more free or detached. There's no "you" behind anything. Everything is just exactly as it is, without the assumption of a mystical "you" behind any of it.

Might feel like insanity because you literally kill your ego every time you become aware of this, so it must resist to protect itself.

Like ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

21 minutes ago, Someone here said:

26 minutes ago, purerogue said:

Not so significant. But surely I give less fucks now because I'm aware that every single thing in the perceptual field of the present moment is just happening like foams of appearance out of nothing.. It all feels like a big fucking hallucination 

If there is no love, it is not even close to be awakening even realization. You give less fuck but there is you. Everyone , everything is you because you are nothing. You aint even close to have awakening. Respect the people all is you, if you are aware or awaken. 

You havent get no self. When self is gone, body turns out to be love. 

Edited by James123

@Someone here ❤ everything you said sounds reasonable... it will settle down.

I had a good feeling about you even though your forum name is Someone here  ?

?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@James123

I'm not in the mood to argue a nonduality war rn.   Moreover ideas about "right" or "wrong" perspectives of reality as ultimates is more hilarious than absurd. 

-Osho