Someone here

Going insane!

128 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Yup. If I am you. What's up with hate? 

It's not like people don't hate themselves, though... So from that perspective, just to say that everything is you still doesn't really mean anything.

43 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Yup. If I am you. What's up with hate? 

There's only LOVE. 

Who said anything about love of hate now lol? 

My point is that you can't hold into any self image or "who you think you are".  Every fixed identity will evaporate eventually.

Well it's already vapor lol. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

16 hours ago, Red-White-Light said:

@Someone here

Yeah but there’s a balance to that. If your focused on something else you need to be able to do that and not be in wtf mode. Imagine your brain surgeon being like wtf I’m God rn. No! You have to be able to choose when you trip, lol. Not even talking about phycedelics here lol. 

Are you talking out from experience?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

29 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Who said anything about love of hate now lol? 

My point is that you can't hold into any self image or "who you think you are".  Every fixed identity will evaporate eventually.

Well it's already vapor lol. 

Identity doesn't matter. What you feel does. 

46 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

It's not like people don't hate themselves, though... So from that perspective, just to say that everything is you still doesn't really mean anything.

How you feel when you hate anything? Including yourself? 

Doesn't feel good, maybe there is a huge ass reason behind it. 

Nobody says you have to exit donkey mode it's still legit. 

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Maybe. 

-Osho

Doesn't feel good, maybe there is a huge ass reason behind it. 

The huge ass reason is that identity doesn't feel good... 9_9

10 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

The huge ass reason is that identity doesn't feel good... 9_9

Dead. O.oxD

Ego said I'm not this I am that, no ego said I'm not this I am that. nothing said nothing. 

41 minutes ago, purerogue said:

Ego said I'm not this I am that, no ego said I'm not this I am that. nothing said nothing. 

I like it.

Abide in I am, rest in awareness.
In this incarnation you’re in a human form that sooner or later will bring u back to earth.

Don’t let those thoughts your awareness and ‘insane’ will not be possible. Just what is.

9 minutes ago, Heaven said:

Don’t let those thoughts your awareness and ‘insane’ will not be possible. Just what is.

LOL. 

Don't let X Y Z  thoughts in your awareness ??.. That's exactly what I am saying you have zero control over your thoughts because there aren't a you who is the thinker or gate keeper of thoughts (let this in.. Let that out).   In face the more you try to avoid or to not think a specific thought the more it actually appears.. Try to not think of a pink elephant.......there you go pink elephants all over the place lol. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

LOL. 

Don't let X Y Z  thoughts in your awareness ??.. That's exactly what I am saying you have zero control over your thoughts because there aren't a you who is the thinker or gate keeper of thoughts (let this in.. Let that out).  

Thoughts are consciousness. You are the thoughts. But there is no individual that can think the thoughts. Thoughts  are nothing, which is you, Nothing is everything. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

LOL. 

Don't let X Y Z  thoughts in your awareness ??.. That's exactly what I am saying you have zero control over your thoughts because there aren't a you who is the thinker or gate keeper of thoughts (let this in.. Let that out).  

Yet, you can change the direction and the trajectory of your thoughts by changing your focus. A train is not set to only go from point A to point B. There is an infinite number of points that it can arrive at.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

11 minutes ago, James123 said:

Thoughts are consciousness. You are the thoughts. But there is no individual that can think the thoughts. Thoughts  are nothing, which is you, Nothing is everything. 

Exactly. 

11 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Yet, you can change the direction and the trajectory of your thoughts by changing your focus. A train is not set to only go from point A to point B. There is an infinite number of points that it can arrive at.

No "you" can't. "you" is a thought. When the "you" thought is not there there is no you!!! 

-Osho