Sine

How and where to meet yellow/turquoise men?

29 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, datamonster said:

My GF is probably at least upper green with lots of yellow in her as well.

I'd say she had a major impact on me moving into that direction from solid orange over the past 6 years.

Your best chances of finding someone like that are probably in universities.

Nice, lucky you that you found someone like her ^_^

Also, if anyone is looking for green/yellow folks in Germany let me know, I know like a hundred of them

Serbia.

But I was yellow when I was 16 years old. When I was 16(yellow stage) my hand rarely was holding pen at all but my mind went through systems thinkings phase, real brainstorming, Neil level, how that hand to go where it needs.

Now situation is different. First class stage red. Lots of work to again reach that  level of human development. 

If you want criminal and not systems thinker /philosopher you know where to find me. My ladies. ;)

Stage red guys deserve topic too it's discrimination. We deserve some love too. Proper integration in society and education and LP. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

maybe on mars. lol 

Edited by Rolo

On 11/09/2020 at 0:56 PM, Sine said:

I have been taking a long break from dating in general, mostly because of self-development purposes, but also because I find it very difficult to meet men who I resonate with. After listening to all of Leos videos about spiral dynamics, and diving into the book for the second time, it occurred to me that the men I mostly meet, are very deep into orange or green.

I believe it would be beneficial for me, to meet someone who is on his way or already in tier two/yellow. But what could be potential places to meet these kinds of people (in general, not only for dating-purposes?) Tinder is definitely not the place!...  I am in-between green and yellow myself,  but are very ready to transition even more into yellow. I do psychedelics and so on. 

Another question - what are your experiences with dating someone who is in another place in the spiral than yourself? I think it can be both beneficial to date someone at "lower" and "higher" levels than yourself. But for a long relationship I imagine that it will work best if you are somewhat on the same colors? Maybe a long relationship between two people who are both trying to develop themselves will only be able to work if both are in turquoise because then they will stay at the same place? I think it wouldn't be possible to develop at an equal pace? 

Well well well, let me introduce myself :D:D:D 

Nah I'm just kidding, I'm only a cocoon, but you gotta be willing to date the cocoons to get the butterflies... Once it's a butterfly it's going to be taken! 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

12 hours ago, Roy said:

allow me to introduce myself ;)

man come on I wrote the same now I seem like a copycat :(( 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

On 9/11/2020 at 3:29 PM, The0Self said:

Studies have shown that personality traits don’t really change much

but people also seldom work on themselves 

to OP: 

I've met yellow people on the internet. Have met a few at an eckhart tolle meetup. was surreal. at the time thought they were weird. now i see they were developed much higher than me at the time 

Edited by Jacob Morres