Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael X

Relationship or Having lots of different women?

20 posts in this topic

Which is better for a young male who has the ability to get a lots of beautiful women?

Should I be in a relationship and enjoy my life with one woman, or should I connect with more than one woman at the same time, like have 2-5 different women that I connect with, have amazing sex and good times.

I have realized that the biggest joy in my life and the best experiences has been with women, so It’s really hard to decide which option is the best.

I love being in a relationship and the best part is to travel with my love and have the intimacy all the time, and of course the daily sex.

but when I go to work, gym and do my daily staff I always naturally flirt with beautiful women and sometimes I get the option to have sex with them and it’s super hard to not do it when the woman is super gorgeous and a great smart person...

So which is better, I have definitely already experienced both sides and it seems like the relationship with the right person is the most full filling, but damn I love the excitement of meeting a new woman and connecting with them...

I’m super addicted to the excitement and fucking new girls to be honest.?

What do you guys think?

Oh definitely, it’s all about giving, good sex, emotional support and higher consciousness.

Thanks for your comment, be well!❤️

First of all do whatever feels right for yourself...  Can i ask you what is your ability so you can get a lot of women and how old are you? ;)

Hahaha I know the struggle bro :D

Let me tell you, you don't nessessarily have to decide for one or the other. You can have both if you want to :D

All you have to do is, when you have a girlfriend, communicate to you that you will want to keep your freedom, that you don't want to comply to traditional values of monogamy, that you want to experience the joys of being able to share your love freely, etc etc.

That might however of course cause some emotional upheaval for you as well, as she will be free to do the same with other men as well. So buckle up and enjoy the ride in the emotional rollercoaster. You are in for quite some excitement if you decide to walk this path :D

9 hours ago, Michael X said:

Which is better for a young male who has the ability to get a lots of beautiful women?

The only drawback of sleeping with many beautiful women is that you eventually lose the ability for deep attachment to a single woman.

The only drawback of having a relationship with a single woman is that you would fantasize about other beautiful women.

Like everything in life, the answer is somewhere in the middle.

You have to decide what is that middle for you. 

I feel like I’m in a similar situation. Straight male in USA. I’m very attractive, and... I only get laid about once a year and even that’s only if the girl was pursuing me and being very forward... unless I’m in a relationship (wherein we will have sex multiple times a day for months until I inevitably break up with her)... I just don’t care about it that much anymore but I do remember back when I wasn’t in to spirituality it enriched my life more than anything else possibly could. Don’t know if I should just be celibate, not care one way or the other (continue what I’m doing), or try to put myself out there more.

I think there is a lot of development to be found in relationships. I always seem to get out much wiser... But this development could also happen with very short relationships/one-night-encounters I guess? Maybe the perfect thing would be an open relationship with a partner you love but where you won't deny each other the potential healing/development of meeting other people/teachers. 

I think try both and see for yourself and then decided. The older you get and the more you grow will also change how you approach this. I dated around when younger and was fun in a way but now I definitely wouldn't do that now, being with multiple people will take up a lot of time and energy that could be spent on other things. One person is bad enough. But when your younger it seems to be more doable. Also some people naturally have higher sex drives and more energy so you might be one of them that could pull it off. 

Also another thing to bare in mind on a spiritual level is they say if you sleep with people you are not fully connected with its damaging to your soul on a spiritual level. Not sure how true that it but its worth baring in mind. 

2 minutes ago, Globalcollective said:

Also another thing to bare in mind on a spiritual level is they say if you sleep with people you are not fully connected with its damaging to your soul on a spiritual level. Not sure how true that it but its worth baring in mind. 

Yeah because if you sleep with people who you aren't fully connected with, then why the fuck are you sleeping with them? Lay count, ego issues, dysfunctions? etc. 

And while its fine now to sleep with someone to boost your ego, you aren't going to feel right about that decision, because deep down you know its not who you truly want to be. So when you work, you've got that slight depressive feeling coming from somewhere that you can't tell where, and it ends up being feeling bad about not being who you truly want to be.

If you chose to have sex for genuine reasons, that depressive feeling wouldnt be there.

Its quite obvious really. Its a subtle form of regret from sleeping with someone. But its extremely subtle and 99.99% of people mistake it for something else. 

@electroBeam
I'm not quite sure about that. I never feel bad for having sex with someone, no matter if connected or not. 

It's a pretty dumb metaphor, but when an opportunity for sex arrives for me, I always feel like a child going to an amusement park. And if there is a strong connection on an emotional or spiritual level with the other person, it just adds that much more juice to the experience.

@Darodos That's fine dude. Its ok if you don't see yet that your highest potential, and who you truly want to be, isn't someone who sees sex like an amusement park. 

2 hours ago, electroBeam said:

@Darodos That's fine dude. Its ok if you don't see yet that your highest potential, and who you truly want to be, isn't someone who sees sex like an amusement park. 

Sorry, this was just super funny to read. I agree completely, but it just made me laugh ?

8 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Yeah because if you sleep with people who you aren't fully connected with, then why the fuck are you sleeping with them? Lay count, ego issues, dysfunctions? etc. 

And while its fine now to sleep with someone to boost your ego, you aren't going to feel right about that decision, because deep down you know its not who you truly want to be. So when you work, you've got that slight depressive feeling coming from somewhere that you can't tell where, and it ends up being feeling bad about not being who you truly want to be.

If you chose to have sex for genuine reasons, that depressive feeling wouldnt be there.

Its quite obvious really. Its a subtle form of regret from sleeping with someone. But its extremely subtle and 99.99% of people mistake it for something else. 

@electroBeam that can definitely be a reason if your insecure about your masculinity but  also just being really horny is the main one. For me anyway. 

I do agree with what your saying, there is definitely a higher path to take with this. But I'd let to see how you'd react if super hot chicks were throwing themselves at you left right and center. Even so called enlightened masters have given in when they become well known and girls start worshiping them. 

The sexual energy is powerful and you have to be careful not to suppress it, having sex is fine and is not that big of a deal providing you go about it in the right way. 

1 hour ago, Globalcollective said:

@electroBeam But I'd let to see how you'd react if super hot chicks were throwing themselves at you left right and center. Even so called enlightened masters have given in when they become well known and girls start worshiping them. 

Actually, a lot of hippies would aim 'higher' than that so to speak, and find someone they have a connection with, rather than for just being horny. Because a lot of the genuine hippies derive pleasure from the connection they get from the sex, rather than just the horny feeling itself. And if those particular hippies have sex just for horniness, its usually not genuine for them.

For the average guy however, just releasing feeling horny is genuine. 

And don't forget, the advice about bad karma comes from hippies, particularly women, so they project and assume that you're like them, so they are speaking from their POV, and from their POV and level of development, it generally is bad karma(and not genuine) to have sex with someone without a connection. 

If hot chicks were throwing themselves at me left right and centre, I'd have enough chicks thrown at me to pick the ones I had a genuine connection with. I don't have sex with women I don't have a connection with, because it doesn't add value to my life. I'd rather meditate and have a kundalini awakening then sex with a hot stranger that I don't feel a connection with.

When you're having sex, a large part of it (the good part) is when you're closing your eyes, and you're feeling the woman's emotions. And the best part about sex isn't orgasm, its feeling loved by the other women, or feeling how appreciative or how grateful she is that you're healing her. 

So how you can have sex with someone without an authentic connection with them, is beyond me. I'd hypothesise based on my current knowledge, that its because you haven't felt yet what real sex feels like, and so you're putting up with crap sex. 

30 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Actually, a lot of hippies would aim 'higher' than that so to speak, and find someone they have a connection with, rather than for just being horny. Because a lot of the genuine hippies derive pleasure from the connection they get from the sex, rather than just the horny feeling itself. And if those particular hippies have sex just for horniness, its usually not genuine for them.

For the average guy however, just releasing feeling horny is genuine. 

And don't forget, the advice about bad karma comes from hippies, particularly women, so they project and assume that you're like them, so they are speaking from their POV, and from their POV and level of development, it generally is bad karma(and not genuine) to have sex with someone without a connection. 

If hot chicks were throwing themselves at me left right and centre, I'd have enough chicks thrown at me to pick the ones I had a genuine connection with. I don't have sex with women I don't have a connection with, because it doesn't add value to my life. I'd rather meditate and have a kundalini awakening then sex with a hot stranger that I don't feel a connection with.

When you're having sex, a large part of it (the good part) is when you're closing your eyes, and you're feeling the woman's emotions. And the best part about sex isn't orgasm, its feeling loved by the other women, or feeling how appreciative or how grateful she is that you're healing her. 

So how you can have sex with someone without an authentic connection with them, is beyond me. I'd hypothesise based on my current knowledge, that its because you haven't felt yet what real sex feels like, and so you're putting up with crap sex. 

@electroBeam  yeah man for sure I don't disagree with you, I generally would never have sex without conection and I prefer a good samadhi or jhana over sex anyday. Unless you have a kundalini orgasm. I've been praticing tantra and working on my sexual energy for years I'm pretty experienced in that stuff and had some incredibly deep experiences and connections along the way. I'm just trying to get you to lossen up abit about it you just seem abit reactional about "sex without a connection" its really not as big of a deal as you say. 

I use to be like you also and militant about sex without conection is not good for soul but now I've come to just loosen up on it. If people wanna shag like rabbits its all good and its really not as bad as people make it out to be. We choose not to do it as there are better things we could be doing for ourselfs but if people wanna eat some chocolate cake instead of a salad let them

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

@Globalcollective yeah for sure dude, "That's fine dude" was genuine in my reply to Darodos, even though I thought sex = an amusement park was hilarious. 

I told you, the metaphor was plain stupid :DLike it points in the general direction of how it feels like, with the excitement and so on, but it is way deeper than that.

Anyways, now that I think of it, you're actually right about that sex with no connection is stupid. Because ever since I had my awakenings, I've only had sex when there was at least some level of connection there. Sometimes very deep and intense, sometimes more "laid back" if that makes sense to you.. but when I think back to the times before waking up, the sex I'd had then was really just shallow and awful most of the time.

Nowadays my sex drive is still extremely high, but truth be told: I'd rather just masturbate than having those sorts of experiences again :D