Consilience

If we truly realize there is no self, then we would truly understand there is a self.

16 posts in this topic

If we truly realize there is no self, then we would truly understand there is a self. If this statement were experienced directly, we would be enlightened. 

The whole world is an illusion. There is literally nothing here. We are just an energetic, quantum field that's popping into and out of experience moment to moment and even that is saying WAY too much about the substrate of reality. If we look deeply, we'll eventually discover our direct experience is an infinite field of nothing. 

When we think of this fact in the context of self-actualization, we eventually will also see that the utter emptiness of this experience is precisely what provides us the space for our most self-actualized individuality. To merge with this emptiness, to face and embody it completely would be to be living your most authentic, free, fearless, and powerful self. So quite interestingly and paradoxically, to be with nothing is to be with your little, illusory self. This unity is facilitated by an absolute surrender of will to the flow of life.

The most authentic expression of who we are as individuals comes from the complete annihilation of our separation with Nothing, Truth, God, or perhaps most accurately, Love. 

❤??

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

I would surrender if I'd have all the answers. 

But God won't deliver truth 

9 hours ago, Adamq8 said:

❤??

?

@Javfly33 the degree to which you can let go is the degree to which god will deliver. Worth noting, letting go doesn't mean you stop contemplating or stop exerting an intention to become conscious. 

33 minutes ago, Consilience said:

?

@Javfly33 the degree to which you can let go is the degree to which god will deliver. Worth noting, letting go doesn't mean you stop contemplating or stop exerting an intention to become conscious. 

You are probably right . My ego is still not purified enough to be ready to total surrender

45 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

You are probably right . My ego is still not purified enough to be ready to total surrender

I sympathize with this. I often have felt “if only I knew HOW to surrender fully, I would,“ and then... I get into a highly conscious state and I’m like OH no I would NOT because right now I know what must be done and I’m still not doing it... I’m holding on to the me even when I have reason to believe it’s not real.

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

33 minutes ago, The0Self said:

I sympathize with this. I often have felt “if only I knew HOW to surrender fully, I would,“ and then... I get into a highly conscious state and I’m like OH no I would NOT because right now I know what must be done and I’m still not doing it... I’m holding on to the me even when I have reason to believe it’s not real.

I resonate with both of these yeah... Even though I definitely “get it” to some degree, it’s a work in progress for sure. It’s amazing how much there is to let go of, and how unconscious we are of all the things we’re still attached to. And then even once we see the attachments, actually surrendering them is another beast. However, the fact that the surrendering/letting go is seen at all is a powerful step towards authenticity ime. 

Yes, love this !! 

‘There is no self’ ... says the self ?... how bananas...

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

3 hours ago, Martin123 said:

Yes, love this !! 

‘There is no self’ ... says the self ?... how bananas...

Im glad it resonated ?

29 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Javfly33

Just start saying Sasquatch instead of ‘ego’. That way you are lighthearted, laughing, and noticing it’s just a thought ‘too’. ?? 

Haha nice I will do it ?