Kshantivadin

Unbelievable deja-vus

10 posts in this topic

Please share your wisdom about these experiences. I've had them for a long, long time but never paid attention to them. I see something, and I don't feel like I've dreamed about it or something, I feel like I've already experienced this. Sometimes I know exactly what is going to happen as it unfolds, because I "already lived it / have a memory of it".

I am so confused about this because it's shattering my worldview.

I don't know if this is answerable but a fun fan theory would be that you are 'remembering' across timelines, or that you are becoming conscious of creating the moment so much so that it feels like a memory

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@Kshantivadin 

Deja-vus, are small awakenings.

It feels like you lived that moment before because you did, in the absolute sense. 

You already lived your life in the absolute, and now you’re “playing” your relative timeline like a movie.

?

Edited by justfortoday

3 minutes ago, Pookie said:

Everything has already happened an infinite number of times and will happen again an infinite number of times. That is the nature of infinity. No beginning and no end. So relax and sink into the experience, as you've already gone through and overcome this confusion. 

Correct, deja-vus are small awakenings. 

I've only had glimpses and this was so radical that I'm still having trouble grounding myself. How do I take care of my body now?

How do I chill out from the work? hahahahaha. My mind keeps going back to contemplating this, disregarding the relative aspects of life. Luckily, this time I am wise enough to sleep and eat.

What happens to me quite often is me having a dream about some scene that Im expriencing, and than this exact scene happening at some point later during a trip

I heard it happens when you are in the right place in the right time. It's like destiny is giving u a sign: you are where u supposed to be

They occur to remind you that you are living in a miracle.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

On 9/10/2020 at 10:52 PM, Kshantivadin said:

Please share your wisdom about these experiences. I've had them for a long, long time but never paid attention to them. I see something, and I don't feel like I've dreamed about it or something, I feel like I've already experienced this. Sometimes I know exactly what is going to happen as it unfolds, because I "already lived it / have a memory of it".

I am so confused about this because it's shattering my worldview.

The quoted portion denotes the addition of a narrative, of a past & individual experiencing the deja-vu. The pluralizing of deja-vu (in the title) denotes a separate subjective self passing through a separate objective time line in which separate occurrences happen to the separate subjective individual. But maybe this is the very message of the deja-vu, the resolve of the “confusion”. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE