Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Struppeh-Record keeping of a spiritual life

93 posts in this topic

I will be writing a coronavirus prayer for victims of coronavirus and all sufferers. 

The world needs more peace and love. 

A smile can bring a huge change. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Keyhole's post. It's so Empowering to women. 

What is your relationship with your family like do they have a similar dynamic? If not how did you end up mirroring this dynamic, because usually people who end up in these situations have experienced similarly abusive relationships with some form of caregiver when they were very little.

What I would do is every time you feel as though what this person is saying about you is true, to stop and recognize that they are actually talking about their own faults. 

People like that are very good at picking up on others insecurities and they will poke at them in order to create a situation where you feel like you need to keep proving yourself in order to finally gain love, and you shouldn't feel like you have to do that.

I would not let him back into your life because he will not be able to change if you continue dating. Not only would this be the best decision for you, but if he has any chance at redemption or seeing how his actions affect others, then not allowing him back into your life will give him the opportunity to see that this behavior has real consequences. You have the ability to possibly create a life-changing lesson for this man. If you want to save yourself and to give him a shot at change then you need to never look back.

After you read this, please consider making a vow to yourself to never speak to this person again. You are very young, and those early years are very valuable and you cannot be wasting it on people like this. I speak from experience. 

An experience like this, if you keep it going, can alter your psychology and prevent you from getting into a healthy relationship in the future. People like this man can destroy you mentally if you allow them to.

Please don't let this happen.

You are a young woman and you have your entire life ahead of you. There are many resources out there online and I would spend a couple years really delving into how you got into a relationship like this, what a healthy relationship looks like and make a plan for what you want for your future and how you want to be loved.

You are a woman about to enter your twenties and this means that you have an unimaginable amount of options and opportunities. Please do some research on what people in their 40s and on up regret about not understanding the privilege of youth. This isn't something that is readily apparent especially when you're just coming out of childhood into adulthood, but your youth gives you power. Your gender gives you even more power. Don't let anyone extinguish your flame. 

You have the freedom of choice and if anyone tries to convince you that you don't, you need to cut them off immediately because that is a lie.

There are many things in the world that try to take away the valuable time that youth has to offer - society knows that this is valuable (prime) time and that many young people are too ignorant to understand how society predates on this - please take some time to look around in your environment and take note as to how culture/society/sick individuals try to waste your time and prevent you from creating a good life, and to avoid all of that.

Know you're worth because society will try to convince you that you are not as worthy as you really are. People will try to convince you otherwise because they know deep down inside that a youthful woman has the whole world in her hands and crappy people want a piece of that. 

Once you are able to understand how valuable you are and that you are in a precious and important period of your life, once you start seeing how society capitalizes on and corrupts people's youthful years, once you know how you want to be loved, once you know that you have the whole world in your hands and that's why people want to put you down, it will be so much harder for people to hurt you in the future.

Many times young women are not given this knowledge and you should know this.

New spiritual exercise 

4fi5ff.jpg

This exercise makes me giggle and helps me to connect spiritually to my inner self. 

Place a wooden or metal knob on any part of the body surface in the position of the black dots in the image. Now simultaneously move the knob to the orange dot position and follow the arrows while making these motions.

Keep doing this rhythmically. From one spot to the next spot. Place on black. Then place on orange. Then place on black again. 

This helps a lot with mental clarity, calming and inner connectivity. 

My spiritual set up is complete. 

I like the name Sacred Heart Church 

Edited by Preety_India

This is what I have been telling my friends for years now.. To give up materialism and consumerism, industrialization is a huge lie, it's only meant for profit, people have lost their roots. 

A novel that I'm currently writing is based on this concept of finding peace with nature as a small tribe and giving up the illusion of industrialization 

I have always loved nature so much. The word that comes to my mind is harmony, being in harmony with the nature and the universe. 

Another thing that nature teaches us is to be authentic. I think this is the greatest spiritual lesson. 

I had announced a few months back on this forum that I was opting for Stage Green values. Now stage Green to me is not just progressivism but also connectedness to nature and having a natural existence. I strongly believe in this. 

Mass consumerism, overpopulation, materialism will be our downfall as a civilization because all  three conditions cause terrible leeching of the Ecosystem 

A lot of people demonize witchcraft. But to me witchcraft is a way of connecting with nature and worshipping various elements of nature. 

A prayer for Daisy Coleman 

God, on 4th August, a lovely angel left this world 

Her name was Daisy Coleman 

She was a brave warrior, a soldier of hope 

She was a candle of hope for all victims of rape 

She was a brave force against the forces of rape culture on campus 

She fought bravely for the liberation of women 

Her spirit was made of iron and steel 

She not only fought the rape condoning culture but also fought online bullies who tried to silence her voice. 

Today I light a candle in her name 

A prayer to you to take care of her brave spirit 

She is finally free from all the forces that tormented her 

Her suicide is not in vain, because she will be immortalized as the warrior of women to stand up against rape and injustices to women 

May her soul rest in peace. 

Amen. 

Spiritual lessons that I learned today 

We are all winners If we remove all the rules, boundaries and barriers, conditions in this world. 

Total freedom

Edited by Preety_India

The purpose of my life in a few words 

In my struggle with spirituality, one day I will come to a closure and peace. 

I will become a better person spiritually tomorrow and the day after and some day I will experience the bliss of a pure heart. 

Every day I work hard to become a spiritually better person and this is my endeavor as a spiritual traveler. 

This is the greatest journey. This is the greatest purpose. 

This lifetime is not enough for Embracing spirituality. 

This lifetime is not enough to wash away our karma. 

But maybe in this depressing world, my soul will be able to overtake this lifetime one day and become truly and wholly Spiritual. 

One with nature. One with God. One with universe. One with Humanity. One with Unity. One with Peace. 

Humanity made so many rules to succeed in this world. 

But a true heart knows that there is no rule. No rule binds the desires of the heart. 

A true heart wants only peace and beauty 

We are free. Just look at your hand. Your hand is free. 

I know that a lot of things that I say appear like the flower generation stuff of the 60s 

Yea I'm bit mix of a hippie the flower generation and some Christ philosophy. 

But I'm better as a hippie than some political commentator or professor. 

At least I have a true heart. 

I'm free of blemish. 

All our lives we are looking for love and acceptance without realizing it 

All our lives we look for love and acceptance in the wrong places. 

The only real place where you find love and acceptance is a blessed heart, a sacred heart. Turn your heart into a sacred haven of hope and peace. This is the fountain you build inside yourself. This is the fountain of love and acceptance. 

What can a spiritual person use as a recourse from this world? 

Maybe music, art, beauty, spirituality, devotion, meditation, romanticism etc 

I feel like this guy who is singing the song 

In spirituality I find hope,peace faith,  power and positivity 

Hope Peace Faith Power Love and Positivity 

Hope 

Faith 

Peace 

Power 

Love 

Positivity 

The acronym will be H F P P L P 

Hope faith peace power love and positivity 

Edited by Preety_India

I like how Janelle spoke in this. 

I must admit that this is an absolute joy to watch for the cat lover like me. 

4folqe.jpg

Using supernatural forces to cure inner demons. 

4fs36d.jpg

4fs33z.jpg

Edited by Preety_India