PeaceOut96

Finally a Breakthrough Experience!

16 posts in this topic

Hello Guys! This will be my first post in here

Just wanted to share my experience and insights I got from this groundbreaking trip of mine. 

So lets take a look: 

Setting: At home late in the evening 

Set: All alone, with 1.5 tabs of LSD (Estimated 180ug per tab) 

Intention: What is consciousness? 

I have had precious trips where I became slightly conscious of what God is, what love is and how reality works. So I wanted to dig deeper this time. This being my 15th trip.

I began taking the tabs  around 9 pm, and under an hour the effects kicked in - I was in my room laying on the bed. Suddenly while being on the phone (waiting for the trip to kick in), the apps and text on the screen began moving aggressively. Now I knew I was in for a deep trip. While the effects kept becoming stronger, I could feel that my whole body was vibrating. It felt like strong waves of energy coming through my entire body. I felt lighter in my body, and my mind expanded. I could feel how the acid was making my brain more interconnected. - All of a sudden I felt the presences of God. I became conscious that we are not this body.

How foolish are we to think that we are separated from everything else. And how afraid of death we are. I remember being nervous at that moment, but then I reminded myself of the mindset I always take with me before a trip: "Surrender is the key - Surrender yourself, life, ego, identity, body and sanity to God and infinity". And when I surrendered I finally understood. Everything is Infinite Love. Death is paradise.

While having these realizations, there was a conversations going on with God. He told me "They don't understand when they give up, surrender I will give them Paradise. Death is paradise, there is no death! Everything and everyone is God". There were so many thoughts racing through my head - I felt like I was expanding to Infinity. But at the same time, my room was the only thing there was. I was completely present. Saw the beauty of everything - Everything was so magical and beautiful. 
The realizations just kept coming. It wouldn't stop. Life is Infinite Love and death is Infinite Love. When you truly forget yourself (Ego - Identity) and surrender, than God will give you paradise. The insights and conversation with God kept going deeper: "My design is to develop more complexity towards Infinite Love. You are God! You are Infinite Love. I am all alone and everything is my imagination, all people, the whole world is my imagination. I am beautiful, you are beautiful, Everything is beautiful and everything is Infinite. 

I became so mesmerized. It was to BIG to handle, it was indescribable. I was utterly in a state of amazement. - Later in the trip the thought of everything is meaningless came up. And I realized that everything is truly meaningless in the Absolute. Like if I died right now, it wouldn't make no difference at all. Its like we all are sleep walking through life and chasing all these meaningless things. - But with the presence of God I was well rested, that yes everything is meaningless. But its also Infinite Love. - The Love that God has to itself is infinite. To be is the goal. Its all about being. Life is about giving love to the creation. 

- I had more insights - But overall the theme of the trip was Love. - At a point in the trip I left my room. It was so weird, because I felt like a child again. Everything felt so big, so magical and utterly beautiful, everything was sharp, the colors so brighter, It felt like I was in a cartoon world (So far from the ordinary reality - Truly crazy what consciousness is capable of) . - It was so funny going around, and even more funny when I looked at myself in the mirror. I was lost in the beauty of my surroundings. And than right there! I became conscious of the Infinite Creativity. Thats existence right there for you it is Infinite Creativity/Imagination. We as humans have acces to this Infinite Creativity. Look around, we have built cities, machines, art etc. All stemming from this Infinite Creativity. - The thought came to me "Never underestimate human creativity". 

After some time (Didn't keep track of the time), the trip slowly faded away. And I was in a deep place of gratitude for these insights. Truly I feel like I need to be more grateful for everything in my life. It was one of the most profound and groundbreaking trips for me so far. Much deeper than the previous ones. Psychedelics is a gift, it can open your eyes to the Truth. 

Some Minor Insights I want to mention also

- Showing Gods love trough your Life Purpose. Yes everything is absolutely meaningless, but it doesn't matter - Because it gives you the freedom to do anything, to acces this Infinite Creativity and give love through your work. 

- Death of the ego/identity will ease a lot of things for you in your life. Yes its not easy in real life, but you have to remind your to surrender - Surrender to God - To the present moment. Let go of the constant pain and monkey chatter that the ego creates. Look at the beauty! Everything is beautiful! Look at the marvelous creation of God! 

- Infinity - God - Truth is indescribable. In way its so sad, because 99% of people in the world would in no way remotely understand what you are talking about. It is to deep, to radical, to insane. They wouldn't understand and It being indescribable because of its infinite nature, makes me wonder if there ever comes a day when this stuff becomes main stream. - And no spirituel teachings and major religions is the Truth. Neither Islam, Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism etc. is the Truth in it themselves. Many of these traditions do contain spirituel truths, some more than others. But in the end, they are all the finger pointing at the moon. - You have only yourself. Only you can realize the Truth. 

(I am in now way in a position to tell anyone what is true or not. And many of these insights and realizations is also for myself to work on. I am no where near being perfect or awakened. Just wanted to share with likeminded people. Because lets face it, many of us can't talk about this with 99% of the people in our life, neither with family or friends.) 

- I also have had minor personal insight, which I can't really put into words, But I'll try. - It was like God directed me to be more open to my feminine side and sexuality. In a way I feel like I understand, but its still not so clear for me. Like do I have to surround myself with more feminine energy and presence in my life? 

There were many more realizations and insights, some I remember and some not. But I feel like I wrote the essens of the trip. Thank you so much for reading! May God ease your pain and fill your life with Love. 

That was an absolutely amazing read! I actually read the first paragraphs sitting in the street and I had a no-self flashback!

Cheers man. We are One!

That's incredible. Actually gave me shivers

I had a very similar trip on LSD a week ago (1.5 tab), which I struggle putting it into words so much I gave up on the idea of writting a report about it (you did a great job on your side). I feel I am very much still in the integration phase. Main difference was that I realized at some point that everything was me, but it took a darker turn. This insight was so threatening, I felt so alone. I felt like calling a friend to make sure I wasn't, but quickly gave up on the idea as it was so apparent I would be talking to myself on the phone (let alone the fact the insight seemed impossible to communicate with words). I plan to let that sink in for a few months and face this head on when ready.

Thank you for the report man, that was a pleasure to read

Check out my project's new music video about climate change issues: Day Of Change - Earth Failure (Official music video)

Thanks for sharing  ?

2 hours ago, PeaceOut96 said:

- I also have had minor personal insight, which I can't really put into words, But I'll try. - It was like God directed me to be more open to my feminine side and sexuality. In a way I feel like I understand, but its still not so clear for me. Like do I have to surround myself with more feminine energy and presence in my life? 

My guess is that maybe you just emphasize one side too much or repress the other side.

Probably true of everyone. Both sides are already in us, we just need to drop any artificiality about it, that's all.

@PeaceOut96 Very nice! That's a proper trip.

You'll discover more if you keep tripping.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

"They don't understand when they give up, surrender I will give them Paradise. Death is paradise, there is no death! Everything and everyone is God"

Ufff, amazing trip report :x

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@flyingwhalee I feel you my friend. I have had these kind of trips, especially in the first few trips of mine. Just take a good break, and don't think so much about it. Actually with me the trips became somewhat dark with mushrooms (almost like how u describe it. It became much clearer with acid. Maybe change the substance to 2cb when you feel ready again.  :) 

@Johnny5 Thanks for reading! Yeah I don't wanna over emphasis it :D But I feel like its just more of becoming in tune with my feminine side, and allowing it. 

@Leo Gura Thanks man! Its all thanks to you Leo. I wouldn't have been able to figure these things out and opening my mind to the possibilities with out your incredible work. And yes of course, the Truth goes much deeper. Planing to go slowly and steady. Still have a lot of basic personal development work to do (Wanna be smart at doing both this work, and the ordinary stuff). But the Truth has always been in my heart. 

@allislove Thank you! I am happy that you appreciated it :D  

Very nice!?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Instead of popping pills you may want to also try praying to and then listening to the Sun. But have to be sincere and worship it a bit... Like do some bowing ?,  ask for direction, ask for what you need to hear. 

I am anti psychedelics, I feel like that's "backdooring" God. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Death is paradise

That's a good name for a death metal band with songs about enlightenment

@Dodo there is no difference between the Sun (God) and you. Psychedelics is one of the best tools to understand this.

6 minutes ago, allislove said:

@Dodo there is no difference between the Sun (God) and you. Psychedelics is one of the best tools to understand this.

I do not want to backdoor myself. #Nofap #Nobackdoor

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Dodo I am not suggesting you take psychedelics. Just be open to the possibility that what you think about anything could be not true, the deep direct investigation is needed.

#Nofap ?