Javfly33

Can you as God ZOOM into another's person POV?

25 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

?¿ Is it possible at high states of consciousness?

Yes, he is ZOOMED into your POV right now.

From His perspective, you are just another person. 

@Javfly33

High state of consciousness is a relative reference indirectly implying “you” are “at” a lower state of consciousness, than the state by which what you’re asking about could be possible. With that veil, inherently, no, it is made to be not possible. Without it though, this is already the case, and is (relatively) shockingly obvious.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

16 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

Interesting. I LL have to contemplate that.

27 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

But I am literally God. He is not separate from "me".

So the question is, why I am imagining this body right now and not other body.

Yes, infinity sure. I am one of those possibilities blabla. 

So you are imaginary? Not real? 

Will I experience your POV yes or no please answer.

@Nahm You mean that I have all the intelligence to know this but I am imagining like I am not? 

you can step into another's POV by attuning yourself to their specific energetic composition. This is how channeling is done.

6 minutes ago, somanylollipops said:

you can step into another's POV by attuning yourself to their specific energetic composition. This is how channeling is done.

Have you done it?

Like Nahm said. God is already in the other person's pov, but some thought does not agree.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

28 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

Like Nahm said. God is already in the other person's pov, but some thought does not agree.

What??

6 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

?¿ Is it possible at high states of consciousness?

Can the left hand feel what the right hand touches? If it could, would it still be a left hand?

Can you feel with both hands at once? Are they still separate? Or are they both just parts of one body?

All stories and explanations are false.

16 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

Can the left hand feel what the right hand touches? If it could, would it still be a left hand?

Can you feel with both hands at once? Are they still separate? Or are they both just parts of one body?

Sure...

but Just tell me a reason why I'm experiencing what the left hand is touching and not the right one.

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

You mean that I have all the intelligence to know this but I am imagining like I am not?

You are intelligence, you are imagination, you are perfect clarity. You’re asking about the clear sky that you are, and the multiplicity of seeing of the  clouds in it... Those clouds can part, yes, to name a few of those clouds.....Javfly, having stuff like intelligence & imagination, your own thoughts, a life, friends, a family, a personality, sex, inner & outer world privacy & not-privacy, personal hopes, desires & dreams, that there is a God, that there are people, that there is a universe, a world, that there are thoughts, choice, emotions, etc. You can unattach, give away, or trade all that and literally zoom out of Javfly & into other people, yes. But at that point, again, there aren’t any other people, just awareness zooming around you might say, like a security camera screen with 12 screens within it, but nobody’s watching them anymore. I don’t really encourage it. The O.G. design is perfect as it is. I’d take the more obvious shortcut...I love you so much, that I don’t care what you think. I’ll love you regardless. I don’t really care about thoughts at all honestly.  I am the love you know. You are the love I know. We can know this love and have thoughts, discussions, etc. Best of both worlds is already this.   

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

36 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

but Just tell me a reason why I'm experiencing what the left hand is touching and not the right one.

To labour the analogy.

You could say that the left hand doesn't exist at all, but it's actually five fingers and a palm. Or you could equally say it's the end of a left arm. Or actually it's just one part of a body. It's all a matter of perspective. Each perspective is true with regards to its own definition.

You current perspective (POV) is being actively defined by the "I" that thinks it exists. If the I were to redefine itself or disappear entirely, believe me, the perspective would change. It's impossible for your current "I" to appreciate this, because it's stuck in its own perspective.

Edited by LastThursday

All stories and explanations are false.

28 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

To labour the analogy.

You could say that the left hand doesn't exist at all, but it's actually five fingers and a palm. Or you could equally say it's the end of a left arm. Or actually it's just one part of a body. It's all a matter of perspective. Each perspective is true with regards to its own definition.

You current perspective (POV) is being actively defined by the "I" that thinks it exists. If the I were to redefine itself or disappear entirely, believe me, the perspective would change. It's impossible for your current "I" to appreciate this, because it's stuck in its own perspective.

I have realized that this body is actually infinity. Imagination. There's no difference between my body and a tree or the screen I'm looking at. All God 

Yet that doesn't explain totally what is happening. The fact is this is a concrete body with concrete colours .

Why this form and not your form? I guess I hadn't grasp shit yet. :S

Thanks anyway for trying though ?

Edited by Javfly33

If you drop your Identity and take someone's else, you will evolve into them.

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

What??

You may be thinking that God is a state of consciousness. Well, it isn't. That's the problem with psychedelics, you get distracted by the appearances and forget to contemplate the structure of the experience.

When you say "I as God", you're automatically saying that you aren't always God, because you're assuming that God is the experience you've had on some trip. But that experience is now just a memory, a thought. Have you noticed? So what's left?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

I’m assuming it possible but if you zoomed into someone’s POV and was then you are them now not you so you wouldn’t know your zoomed into there POV and you are you because your not anyone else the real thing that you are is in everyone( everything )zoomed into every pov it’s already being done

The Parakaya Pravesha is a technique with which one can make one's  subtle body along with the mind and Prana enter into another person's body. May be if it's adjusted a bit, then instead of experiencing that body from first person perspective, one can experience just from that persons POV without controlling it.

Regarding this here is a story from Yoga Vasishta:

Story-of-King-Lavana(Yoga Vasishta)-1.jpgStory-of-King-Lavana(Yoga Vasishta)-2.jpgStory-of-King-Lavana(Yoga Vasishta)-3.jpgStory-of-King-Lavana(Yoga Vasishta)-4.jpgStory-of-King-Lavana(Yoga Vasishta)-5.jpg

It is later revealed in the book that the king actually travels to the same location he experienced this another persons life and finds that the story actually happened and that some of his relatives are still alive. He gives them enough wealth and helps with the drought situation they were facing.

Here is another similar story from the same book:

Story-of-King-Lavana(Yoga Vasishta)-6.jpg

Edited by PopoyeSailor