Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arthur

4-AcO-DMT Review

8 posts in this topic

Originally I wanted to experiment with mushroom, but then stumbled on a substance that is synthesized in a lab and is supposedly identical to Psilocybin, aka "synthetic mushrooms". Getting 4-AcO as a research chemical instead of shrums seemed a much cleaner and cost-effective option in my mind. In retrospect, maybe I should have gone with regular shrums first. 4-AcO was... to put it mildly, a very intense mind-fuck.

I did two trips, at 16mg plugged and 25mg orally. The cool thing is that just like shrums, you can eat or drink it. My ass can finally get a break xD
I also found no difference in the experience between the two methods.

Right of the bat, this substance was very different than other psychedelics I've tried (DPT and 5-MeO). It cranks up a completely different knob in consciousness! I found it to be quite the opposite of DPT. My trips were 7-8 hours long, with the peak being 5 hours and 3-4 hours of afterglow, which was also pretty intense. The whole thing was mind-twisting.

On 5-MeO or DPT, I can easily surrender and melt into the void of blissfulness, but this was a completely different animal. The trips were extremely cerebral. I felt intense pressure in my brain at the come-up, as though my head was squeezed in a vice. My level of concentration was enormous, akin to 10 pills of modafinil. I had a dramatic increase in awareness. It was so distant from my baseline, that I immediately started laughing recalling myself just 30 minutes ago. 

The trips were super mind centred, full of thought loops, memory tracers and mind fuckery. Quite a contrast from DPT, which was primarily in the body. 4-AcO wasn't gentle at all! It started messing around in my head, in all kinds of places. It brought up all the areas of myself that I need to work on. I lost myself in thought circles, and reality completely disappeared. I literally become a thought for a whole hour, and only 5 minutes have passed in clock time. 

To me, the substance felt full of Masculine energy. DPT has more of a feminine body-vibe, whereas 4-AcO is full of extreme masculine mind energy. I walked around the room like I'm some kind of shrum god. My eyes were open as wide as humanly possible, and I didn't blink. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and saw an evil grin. My body felt strange and robotic, but also effortless, as though I was a puppet. My face was glued to a window with my mouth fully open and saliva running down. All while infinite intelligence was uploading insights into my brain. It was pretty harsh.

To make matters worst, in the middle of the trip, my neighbour knocked on my door. He was bringing his trailer and asked me to move my car. I freaked the fuck out at first but then summoned the courage and went out to move the car. After the look on my face, he's probably not going to be knocking on my door any time soon :(

And to make matters worst, after an 8-hour mind raping experience, it left me with a bad hangover. After the first trip, the headache pretty bad, and had to work the next day. The second time, I was more prepared, I drank lots of water and got better sleep, and the headache wasn't as bad. One day of recovery with a warm blanket and a cup of tea is a must for this one.

It was pretty intense and dark, but there were positives as well. The trips made me introspect and reflect deeply on my life and my development. The substance brought up many phony beliefs and notions I have. It made me a more mature man with a much clearer purpose. At times I thought I went completely crazy and wanted to run to mommy. Though in the end, I would say that it was beneficial to get a bit of "masculine compassion".

No doubt, this is a hard-core substance for me. I've read different reports, but they don't seem to describe it in this way. I can see the potential for micro-dosing, for the concentration and fluidity, but anything more is a serious mind fuck. I wouldn't recommend this to beginners unless you really want to take a beating and humble yourself, which I suppose is good from time to time. 

Edited by Arthur

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

Thanks for the report, that was amazing reading it.

I only have played with this one in smaller doses (from 10mg to 15mg) and I found is pretty mild and forgiving, but it surely seem like is very strong at full on trip doses. 

4-AcO-DMT is no joke. It is one of the most serious mindfucks I ever got.

Try plugging it. You will probably get an even deeper mindfuck as it seems to metabolize differently when consumed orally.

Plugging ensures that you stomach does not break it down into some common mushroom precursor.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I like to do a 50:50 mix of 4-Aco-Dmt and 4-Ho-met to take the edge off. 

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

4-AcO-DMT is no joke. It is one of the most serious mindfucks I ever got.

Try plugging it. You will probably get an even deeper mindfuck as it seems to metabolize differently when consumed orally.

Plugging ensures that you stomach does not break it down into some common mushroom precursor.

I have tried plugging small doses and it provides a quite amazing result. 0 visuals, 0 nausea, 0 body load, yet dramatic increase awareness where a single meditation sit can end up in a an Awakening LOL. Perfect when you don't want to go through a full trip but want to raise your Consciousness for a couple of hours without not much hassle ;)

I asked 4 meo to show me reality is an illusion...

Never had a crazier obe.Became nothingness observing the room, saw the atoms in the room.Felt cold disappeared and died.Then my "I" returned.

This was the day after doing it in the forest and having a "normal" trip.

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

Mushrooms are ultra-visual for me. Not as much ego death and consciousness-raising as LSD, but way more manageable duration. Also miprocin (4-HO-MiPT) is one that will literally seem to allow you to meet aliens — it just does that for some reason!

I've used 4-ACO extensively, up through a 45mg dose.  That experience was monumental, and felt like nose-diving into the Marianas Trench of consciousness.  Lighter doses are amazing for personal work, but at that depth my heartbeat alone was maddeningly loud, and the sensation of "being alive" was almost intolerable.  I never relinquished control completely, but the price I paid was dear--it felt like my ego was burried under the crushing weight of an ocean.  (I recommend you just let go)

The post-peak portion of the experience was amazing though.  In this state I could clearly tell my body was just a vessel, a meat sack.  I glimpsed the Infinite Intelligence, and realized how small and limited my own mind really is.  Intellectual arrogance has always been a core facet of my ego until this trip--this made me realize I have NOTHING to be arrogant about :)

I really recommend starting low and gradually working your way up.  Use 4-ACO intentionally, don't waste the whole trip on music or visuals (but don't forgo these pleasures either).  When you surrender fully, 4-ACO will help you heal in a beautiful and emotional way.  Empty stomach is recommended, and weed will potentiate it strongly (as with mushrooms) but will also color the trip a bit.