BipolarGrowth

I’m better than Jesus Christ

61 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, BipolarGrowth said:

@The0Self essentially clinging onto the ego? 

Thinking that one is an ego, yes.

8 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I’m not personally claiming this, but this was a direct realization that occurred to me on my first experience of God Consciousness on 5.87 grams of shrooms. The only thought I have to make sense of this is that I’m “better” than Jesus because I am God. 

How would you make sense of this realization if it happened to you in plain, unquestionable English? 

Me and you have no differences than table in front of you. You and me are nothing. Spiritual ego completely took place on you. Because you think you are exist.  this is %1000000 ego. You are completely going opposite way of awakening. There is no you, i am you, glass is you, shit is you. Because you are nothing. Till your body die you cant be god, till body be 0 in order to be with 1. Your survival instinct will never end till you die. If you can choose to drink water instead of poison or understand these sentences, you aint god. There is 2 death, first ego death (awakening), second body death. After only body death you can be god. Don’t forget my words, surrender the self to be 0. 

EEF2EBEA-A15B-4000-B429-40B954907303.jpeg

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

10 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I’m not personally claiming this, but this was a direct realization that occurred to me on my first experience of God Consciousness on 5.87 grams of shrooms. The only thought I have to make sense of this is that I’m “better” than Jesus because I am God. 

How would you make sense of this realization if it happened to you in plain, unquestionable English? 

You are Jesus. Jesus is I am. The shrooms have failed you this time padawan try again.

No one is better or worse than you. That's nonduality 101

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Would one magnifying glass look to the other and claim "I am better than you!" be true? No. There is not such thing as something being better than another thing unless the value placed on these things is subjective. 

who told you that?

2 hours ago, James123 said:

Me and you have no differences than table in front of you. You and me are nothing. Spiritual ego completely took place on you. Because you think you are exist.  this is %1000000 ego. You are completely going opposite way of awakening. There is no you, i am you, glass is you, shit is you. Because you are nothing. Till your body die you cant be god, till body be 0 in order to be with 1. Your survival instinct will never end till you die. If you can choose to drink water instead of poison or understand these sentences, you aint god. There is 2 death, first ego death (awakening), second body death. After only body death you can be god. Don’t forget my words, surrender the self to be 0. 

EEF2EBEA-A15B-4000-B429-40B954907303.jpeg

Edited by purerogue

8 minutes ago, purerogue said:

who told you that?

Awakening 

Just now, James123 said:

Awakening 

I hope so, or else it would be very silly. 

23 minutes ago, purerogue said:

I hope so, or else it would be very silly. 

Keep in mind, you will have to remember these worlds, when the death comes to body. Because you are nothing therefore body is empty. Self is an illusion, destiny is inevitable. Be quiet and silence thats your true nature. 

As Raltson says even buddha takes a shit and no one talks about it. Before body dies survival instinct never completely goes away, therefore you cant be completely god before body dies even if you have no thoughts whatsoever in daily life. You still have to drink water instead of poision or you can not do not to drink water. 

Edited by James123

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

Keep in mind, you will have to remember these worlds, when the death comes to body. Because you are nothing therefore body is empty. Self is an illusion, destiny is inevitable. Be quiet and silence thats your true nature. 

Your true nature created this. I do not see any harm in message you give though, even though you seem to have  only copy paste messages from your previous knowledge without any actual input of your own, which makes me question if you are playing silly games, or just unable to make any input. 

1 minute ago, purerogue said:

Your true nature created this. I do not see any harm in message you give though, even though you seem to have  only copy paste messages from your previous knowledge without any actual input of your own, which makes me question if you are playing silly games, or just unable to make any input. 

You are me, i am you. s Raltson says even buddha takes a shit and no one talks about it. Before body dies survival instinct never completely goes away, therefore you cant be completely god before body dies even if you have no thoughts whatsoever in daily life. You still have to drink water instead of poision or you can not do not to drink water. 

If you dont trust me just dont do it, but you will have to remember when death comes to body, and you thank me at that time.

I usually say the same thing because this is not a wonderland. When you are awaken entire universe duality become a thought in infinite nothingness. There is not much to say in non duality. 

Yes you are better than Jesus, because you're God. That's obvious.

The replies are just the result of lack of God consciousness realization. And possibly a reaction of feeling hurt from someone claiming that they are better than them. 

Just now, James123 said:

You are me, i am you. s Raltson says even buddha takes a shit and no one talks about it. Before body dies survival instinct never completely goes away, therefore you cant be completely god before body dies even if you have no thoughts whatsoever in daily life. You still have to drink water instead of poision or you can not do not to drink water. 

If you dont trust me just dont do it, but you will have to remember when death comes to body, and you thank me at that time.

I usually say the same thing because this is not a wonderland. When you are awaken entire universe duality become a thought in infinite nothingness. There is not much to say in non duality. 

Why you get  Raltson in this, you claim to have knowledge, stop using other people ideas as your proof, we are talking about what you know, not what you heard, are you 100% sure that your mind is not playing tricks with you by trying to confirm all your strongest beliefs? 

I'm glad to see there are people more stupid than me.

Stay cool & dry.

16 minutes ago, purerogue said:

Why you get  Raltson in this, you claim to have knowledge, stop using other people ideas as your proof, we are talking about what you know, not what you heard, are you 100% sure that your mind is not playing tricks with you by trying to confirm all your strongest beliefs? 

I am, because i am fully aware that me as body is an illusion. My birth happened with knowing and learning, and ego death happened with not knowing. In order to have a belief there must be a person the born in first place. Enlightenment, human, universe, birth these are just thoughts. If you never learn you never born. But otherwise how can I explain this to you? I am not a good day friend brother, i am a bad day friend. And if you still have self within you during the death you will be in trouble to surrender. Because when you realize nothingness, you cant even say me or anything you will get destroyed and get chopped till nothing left within you or your so called personality. because you are nothing. Therefore there is no you to say anything. Good luck! Peace!

Edited by James123

You realized your own authority...tada! xD

But it doesn't make you "better" than him, just shows you you don't need any external validation to find truth. 

Edited by fridjonk

5 minutes ago, James123 said:

I am, because i am fully aware that me as body is an illusion. My birth happened with knowing and learning, and ego death happened with not knowing. In order to have a belief there must be a person the born in first place. Enlightenment, human, universe, birth these are just thoughts. If you never learn you never born. But otherwise how can I explain this to you? I am not a good day friend brother, i am a bad day friend. And if you still have self within you during the death you will be in trouble to surrender. Because when you realize nothingness, you cant even say me or anything you will get destroyed and get chopped till nothing left within you or your so called personality. because you are nothing. Therefore there is no you to say anything. Good luck! Peace!

Well I was hoping to hear about some realizations that happened in process, but I am not completely disappointed by your message if that makes your day better. 

46 minutes ago, purerogue said:

Well I was hoping to hear about some realizations that happened in process, but I am not completely disappointed by your message if that makes your day better. 

This is the realization to absolute, passing the gateless gate, which is realization of no self. Rest is spiritual ego or alice wonderland. Peace! 

Insight is perspectival. If someone believes they are inferior to Jesus Christ all their life, the realization that they are better than might be the antidote to that belief, as crazy as it sounds to other people's logical minds. Even the most seemingly powerful insights often don't translate well to others. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Insight is perspectival. If someone believes they are inferior to Jesus Christ all their life, the realization that they are better than might be the antidote to that belief, as crazy as it sounds to other people's logical minds. Even the most seemingly powerful insights often don't translate well to others. 

What is greater, the light or the source?The light is merely reflected onto something to become sensible (seen). The source that creates the light is superior. We (some of us) are reflections of light perceivable in these vessels. Saying we are gods is like the reflection in a mirror claiming supremacy over the figure standing before it. If anyone claims authority over Jesus let them ask themselves, “What have I done that would cause the time line to be altered because of my birth?”