Lyubov

Thoughts on men who have their girlfriends support them?

74 posts in this topic

@datamonster hahaha I know cause I always tries to ask but apparently he loves to help you guys, while we stay in limbo cause there is no pick up for women and we need to learn everything by ourselves.

@JosephKnecht Not to brag but I’m very attractive Brazilian woman ? my problem is not in getting men’s attention, I play well but after 2 or 3 months I start opening up and losing them, am I supposed to play forever?! Haha 

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

22 minutes ago, MsNobody said:

@datamonster hahaha I know cause I always tries to ask but apparently he loves to help you guys, while we stay in limbo cause there is no pick up for women and we need to learn everything by ourselves.

@JosephKnecht Not to brag but I’m very attractive Brazilian woman ? my problem is not in getting men’s attention, I play well but after 2 or 3 months I start opening up and losing them, am I supposed to play forever?! Haha 

In my opinion there is no pick up for a women because women dont need pick up.. They need to know how to get power over the relationship and make the guy they want to settle ;) 

37 minutes ago, datamonster said:

It's only now after having improved my charisma, communication and social skills that I can really leverage some of the others things you mentioned like appearance, success, travel and personal achievements.

Hey man, what is your definition of  charisma and how to develop one ;)

4 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

What happened here who highjacked this thread, it was originally about leeches 

Isn't it beautiful though?

Are we talking attraction or finding the right partner? those are separate things in my mind.  The attraction part is that list Leo posted. It's about becoming a better value man or woman. As far as living with a long term partner, the compatibility of your personalities is much more important. Typology theories, like Socionics, do a great job of describing this. You can have a confident player guy, who doesn't match your personality type at all, and vice versa. 

People get attracted based on looks and masculine/feminine dynamic, but they completely disregard psychology. That leads to bad or just mediocre relationships. The perfect type will be your compliment. He or she will be the opposite of you in many ways. He's strengths will complement your weaknesses and vice versa. So if you are naturally an outgoing player type, the right person will be more reserved and introverted. It goes much deeper than that of course, I highly recommend reading more about this stuff.

Edited by Arthur

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

@MsNobody He doesn't hate women. He is just has more expertise in attracting women than attracting men, so of course he has more to say about the former. 

1 hour ago, MsNobody said:

I play well but after 2 or 3 months I start opening up and losing them, am I supposed to play forever?! Haha 

It sounds like your problem may be that you gotta find the right kind of guy. Where do you meet guys? night clubs may not be the right place for you. 

I just hope that people that are into pick and/or dating around don’t create false illusions for others.

For me is important to be honest, even with vague things like “I’m not ready for a relationship”. 

It doesn't really matter which way this scenario goes gender wise with how much women are catching up economically. Anybody with self-respect shouldn't allow their partner to free load.

Of course not everybody makes the exact same amount of money so a mature couple should work out how the resources are used and if someone is permitted a break to pursue other things.

The idea that the man should be the primary earner or he is somehow less than is outdated patriarchal bullshit. Drop that idea.

hrhrhtewgfegege

22 minutes ago, Roy said:

It doesn't really matter which way this scenario goes gender wise with how much women are catching up economically. Anybody with self-respect shouldn't allow their partner to free load.

Of course not everybody makes the exact same amount of money so a mature couple should work out how the resources are used and if someone is permitted a break to pursue other things.

The idea that the man should be the primary earner or he is somehow less than is outdated patriarchal bullshit. Drop that idea.

@Roy No. But I’ll willingly drop the man who thinks that I will be working with him as an equal partner AND will be giving birth to his children. Unless, of course, we can negotiate the deal that he is giving birth to our second child, for a example.

4 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

No. But I’ll willingly drop the man who thinks that I will be working with him as an equal partner AND will be giving birth to his children. Unless, of course, we can negotiate the deal that he is giving birth to our second child, for a example.

What is the division of labor that is = to the pain of giving biological birth? Since a man can't physically birth a child.

When you say "equal partner" are you referring exclusively to financial contribution? Two people can make X amount of dollars but one does everything around the house.

hrhrhtewgfegege

5 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Then the next step is rating which one of those are the most effective for getting laid... because its not wise to invest your times in the ones that has high input, little output. 

That's far too narrow a view. To become an attractive man you shouldn't put "getting laid" as your highest priority.

Build an attractive lifestyle which YOU are in love with. This will attract women.

5 hours ago, MsNobody said:

@Leo Gura Leo I think you hate women. You barely answer my questions but when men ask something you create them a bible. Could you create the same list for women, please?

That's because I hesitate to give advice to women because, 1) I am biased in this area, 2) I don't have experience dating as a woman.

Why are you asking a dude for lady dating advice? Ask an experienced lady.

You can easily re-tune that list for women if you sit down and contemplate it a bit. This isn't rocket science.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 hours ago, MsNobody said:

@Keyhole yes because beta men are not good in bed, Leo please halp haha 

@Leo Gura

it’s difficult when the nice guys are super sweet but do I want to fuck a nice guy? No I don’t want to fuck a nice guy ? 

If the guy is not a player he won’t be experienced and won’t be good in bed, what do you recommend us to do? 

@MsNobody I use to be a massive player when I was younger and was even a dating coach for men for a bit. When I 'woke up' so to speak my whole approach to dating started to completely change and I started to treat women very well whilst at the same time giving them exactly what they wanted. I  generally think there are conscious men out there who are also not beta and have game but use it for good, tho they might be quite rare tho I know a few guys like this. From the sounds of it I would say you should start to hold off and screen men hard to see if they are this type of guy. And if they are not maybe don't bother. Start to learn how to gain control over your urges, just because a man is say attractive dose not mean much, they need to give you more if you ask this for yourself.  wait for someone who is growing consciously, solid in himself, is free of toxic masculinity and who will help you grown as well as giving u great sex. (also someone who won't treat u like shit). Say I dunno someone like Russel brand, he's gone through that hedonistic phase and knows how to please a women but has started to really mature. 

Thats the way I approach it now when meeting women, I just screen super hard and I am super picky. But I can be as there is a Hugh abundance of girls out there as well as men for a hot chick who has her shit together. 

Also think about what sort of girl a man like this would want. 

I have always wondered whats the best way for women to approach dating in a conscious way., there is matt Hussey but Im not sold on him. 

Thats just my two cents but Id imgaine like Leo said there must be much better advice out there with an experienced women in this area. 

Edited by Globalcollective

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's far too narrow a view. To become an attractive man you shouldn't put "getting laid" as your highest priority.

Build an attractive lifestyle which YOU are in love with. This will attract women.

Yeah I think I was saying it in the context of myself. The lifestyle in which I'm in love with, is the sort of lifestyle which repels girls. I'm in love with the same lifestyle that Niels Bhor, Leonardo Da Vinci and Einstein are in love with. And so that's why I treat these points as a very specific skillset for getting laid, rather than something that generalises to other areas of your life.

But sure for the average guy, the sort of lifestyle they like would be the sort of lifestyle she likes. 

15 hours ago, modmyth said:

Spoken like someone who has low standards personality-wise. :P

You assumed attraction is only based on physical appearance. 

I have seen some beautiful models became instantly unattractive the moment they open their mouths. :P