Lyubov

Thoughts on men who have their girlfriends support them?

74 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The better you make yourself the higher your bids can be. The key, as with other areas of life, is to bring massive value to the negotiating table. Then you can get what you want. But most people are too lazy to up their value. They want to leech value.

But most people have predetermined value in this case. Like an attractive woman with good proportions has value that other women can't produce for themselves. Same goes for race, height, eye colors, etc. How will a short man compete with a tall man? Height is a significant factor for getting women. And hotness is a significant factor for getting men.

Edited by Akemrelax

@Leo Gura I’m currently dating an fbi investigator and the game is very strong, I’ve been attracting really interesting powerful men but I feel like as a woman I shouldn’t have to be putting much effort into the game, but im also aware that if I don’t play I don’t get anything. 
are you planning on releasing a video about conscious dating at some point? 

Edited by MsNobody

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

43 minutes ago, Akemrelax said:

But most people have predetermined value in this case. Like an attractive woman with good proportions has value that other women can't produce for themselves. Same goes for race, height, eye colors, etc. How will a short man compete with a tall man? Height is a significant factor for getting women. And hotness is a significant factor for getting men.

No!

You can significantly increase your value.

Stop thinking of value merely as looks.

And if you just invest more time dressing better, with some style, you would look at least 2x hotter.

43 minutes ago, MsNobody said:

but I feel like as a woman I shouldn’t have to be putting much effort into the game

You get what you give.

If you gonna be lazy, then so will your guy.

are you planning on releasing a video about conscious dating at some point? 

Not my top priority.

38 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

@Leo Gura It isn't my dream to lock a player I just follow spiritually what seems like a right match.

None of what you said sounds very loving, I guess men and women go about relationships very differently. 

That's why I said it. Because most people don't want to hear it.

Survival isn't very loving. Welcome to life. Where people want value. Stop denying it and simply get to work raising your value.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's why I said it. Because most people don't want to hear it.

That's how you be a spiritual teacher :x

You can decide your value. People will treat you as you see yourself.  I can get guys falling over themselves just by deciding my value even if I look terrible and can't carry a conversation.

???????

Just now, Leo Gura said:

You get what you give.

If you gonna be lazy, then so will your guy.

Great point, thats why self-actualization is worth it.

I don't want my relationship to be like this: (Rich people being poor)

I can't even put in words what i want to say... self-reflection... self-reflection... self-reflection... self-actualization... constant growth... greater vision... don't put your pleasures first... or even if you are extremely successful, you will get this conversation, that course of action, millions of dollars on the table for what? This garbage game? Justifying abuse and putting up with it e.c.t. Childish, isn't it? Btw i am talking to both peoples intentions and values. (There is a hour with this extended version)

THESE ARE POOR PEOPLE IN MY EYES, THE INNER COMPONENT OF THEM IS CLEARLY MISSING - very stage green critic i know.

So yeah, work on yourself and gravitate towards the people who are intelligent enough to not do that. 

Life is complicated people. Some of these people could have severe health issues, past trauma, or difficult circumstances that weigh heavily on them. I'm not saying it's okay to leech off people, I just think more empathy and a withholding of judgement is necessary until you know more about them and their past.

A holistic approach to self-development:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_SYn51AKL3DLkFsuqI9kbw

"Only from the heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

2 hours ago, Keyhole said:

As far as value goes I guess I can throw out some art pieces I have a unique style, not that art is considered particularly valuable but maybe someone will dig it.

All that being said I'm glad to hear that you highly value yourself and that you expect other people to do the same that's really healthy.

I'm starting to learn that your art and the way you imagine yourself, present yourself and market that art is all one movement. If you think one part is more important than the other it's, because you're devaluing some part of it, resisting some part of yourself. If you build a mansion on sand, you're not wise.  If you build a shack that only meets the most basic practical needs on top of the strongest foundation ever built, you're also not wise. The art is the artist, the artist is the art. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The better you make yourself the higher your bids can be. The key, as with other areas of life, is to bring massive value to the negotiating table. Then you can get what you want. But most people are too lazy to up their value. 

How to up your value as a man?

50 minutes ago, Kiko said:

How to up your value as a man?

There too many ways to list them all:

• Grooming better
  • Dressing better
  • Having a strong sense of life purpose and direction
  • Developing charisma
  • Developing humor
  • Developing confidence, leadership skills, speaking skills
  • Earning money, becoming successful, reputable, famous
  • Building a social circle of cool and positive friends
  • Being more social
  • Gaining experience with women
  • Doing pickup & cold approach
  • Developing flirting skills
  • Improving your vocal tone and body posture
  • Going to the gym and shaping up your body
  • Improving your diet
  • Building an amazing life for yourself
  • Developing amazing sexual skills
  • Developing emotional connection and your feminine side
  • Meditation & consciousness work
  • Self-love and self-acceptance
  • Developing misc skills such at: cooking, home repair, home defense, sewing, arts & crafts, martial arts, yoga, photography, etc.
  • Becoming a good human being
  • Improving your communication skills
  • Improving your relationship skills
  • Learning, reading, knowledge
  • Building an awesome bachelor pad/home that will make a girl wet just from walking in
  • Traveling around the world
  • And more...

You could invest 10 years of full time work developing all that.

None of it is necessary to get laid, but all of it ups your value.

Bottom line: become awesome, and awesome people will gravitate towards you. Or stay lame, and lame people will gravitate towards you. But don't expect to have awesome people in your life while you're lame and too lazy to change yourself. A lazy, sloppy, victim attitude instantly makes you repulsive, since you are a value-leech, expecting something for nothing. If you want something special you must be eager to work for it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

• Grooming better
  • Dressing better
  • Developing charisma
  • Developing humor
  • Being more social
  • Improving your diet
  • Developing misc skills such at: cooking, home repair, home defense, sewing, arts & crafts, martial arts, yoga, photography, etc.
  • Building an awesome bachelor pad/home that will make a girl wet just from walking in
  • And more...

Bottom line: become awesome, and awesome people will gravitate towards you. Or stay lame, and lame people will gravitate towards you. But don't expect to have awesome people in your life while you're lame and too lazy to change yourself. A lazy, sloppy, victim attitude instantly makes you repulsive, since you are a value-leech, expecting something for nothing. If you want something special you must be eager to work for it.

Thank you for the daiteled answer.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

• Grooming better
  • Dressing better
  • Developing charisma
  • Developing humor
  • Being more social
  • Improving your diet
  • And more...

This list is great. Would this apply to women as well?

21 minutes ago, Jennjenn said:

This list is great. Would this apply to women as well?

Yes. Just replace those:

Women;girls=men

Emotional=logical

Feminine=masculine

Girl wet=man with a hard boner

Edited by Espaim

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

• Grooming better
  • Dressing better
  • Developing charisma
  • Developing humor
  • Being more social
  • Improving your diet
  • And more...

Then the next step is rating which one of those are the most effective for getting laid... because its not wise to invest your times in the ones that has high input, little output. 

@Keyhole No, I was writing with a general "you", your comment about art in this light of the topic direction this thread is heading in just sparked the thought. Lately I've been studying some famous artists and noticing how their work and the image they create of themselves are a seamless, not separate thing, realizing that I really want to create that, and realizing that it takes enormous balls to do so. 

Also realizing how this fits in with attraction because when someone is completely and totally themselves, unapologetically, that's attractive as hell because that's also what we wish to integrate and embody. Also, we don't actually want to sleep with picture perfect nondescript people deep down, I don't believe that as much as we like to look at them and emulate them. We want real people who love their own "ugly" unique attributes so much they make it the most rare and striking kind of beauty that is. We want art that's made for us. We want art that's daring, striking, even a little bit ugly, that makes us think. We don't really want what's mainstream. Thomas Kinkade is marketable and won't piss off your mother-in-law but gets boring really quickly. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Keyhole P.S, I've made and sold hundreds of thousands of dollars of art made with a complete beginner level, novice piece of equipment that cost  me about $45. Almost no one else believed that was possible but there were some strange technical advantages to it that others couldn't see or appreciate in their pursuit of bigger and better.

Don't let anything limit you. 

@Leo Gura Leo I think you hate women. You barely answer my questions but when men ask something you create them a bible. Could you create the same list for women, please? 

the more I higher my value the pickier I get, which means that it will be even harder to find the right men 

Edited by MsNobody

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

26 minutes ago, MsNobody said:

@Leo Gura Leo I think you hate women. You barely answer my questions but when men ask something you create them a bible. Could you create the same list for women, please? 

The list for women is fairly straightforward. 

• Be Attractive
  • Don't be unattractive.