Thewritersunion

Any Stage Coral Content?

14 posts in this topic

Has anyone found any Stage Coral books, videos, or any other content?

I’ve been researching it for a couple of years now and I’d like to know what you have seen about it before.

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

@Thewritersunion Coral includes all previous stages of development, but it can't be expressed through language. That is why there wasn't a single word spoken in the video. Open Your Eyes. The ending is very powerful. 

@Gerhard Your perception is your interpretation. 

9 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

Open Your Eyes. The ending is very powerful.

+1 I can see how the video may be hitting at stage coral for sure. It's a very powerful piece of art. 

I've looked.  Everything out there is complete BS, usually made by someone at orange or yellow.  Only look for CoralContent™ if you want to listen to orange egos.  It's always some seriously weird s*** like "loving yourself is all that matters, the primitive Turquoise is still stuck at caring for others like some cuck.  Coral is about POWER and getting what you want in life." (paraphrasing)  It's just mind-blowing.  After TotalTurquoise™ the model kinda breaks.  It's like the goal of humanity has been reached.  If you want to go further, you'd have to go past human limits which you can't do here.  You can only expand your awareness so much with a human brain.  Either way, you'd probably just want to help, development of the self should end after Turquoise.

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

By seeking to compress Coral into books, videos, teachings, you have burnt the ticket and hidden the trait already.

Spiral Dynamics breaks at around Turquoise. It's a model. No wonder you've 'researched it for a couple of years' and haven't found a pleasing answer.

How would you communicate anything beyond Turquoise? Any 'Coral' videos, books, teachings will be filtered through your perception and therefore you won't attain what you view as Coral. Likewise, any content will be Coral if you are. 

@Thewritersunion Have you looked into or heard of Ken Wilber's book "The Religion of Tomorrow"? I've only started it, but in it he gives his theory of a tier 3. He's upgraded or modified spiral dynamics. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@lmfao I’ll look into it. Is there any audio of it online. I can’t buy it since I’m a teen :’(

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

@Thewritersunion well its on audible if that works for you. 

It's a very thick book and read, you'll probably want to skim through certain parts or speed read it, so I don't know what audio books are like for that. 

The audio book is 30 hours 17 mins long. 

Maybe you can convince your parents or whatever to subscribe to audible or use birthday money to buy the book. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

What is it?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.