WHO IS

The current understanding of our situation makes no sense - Let me clearly explain

59 posts in this topic

@arlin

Like a raindrop that crashes into the ocean, does it really die?

It loses its form and distinction, but it's still very much in that infinite ocean.

Consciousness is eternal, if for no other reason than for the impossibility of unconsciousness.

One cannot be conscious of their own unconsciousness, therefore all that remains is consciousness.

Forever and ever.

36 minutes ago, arlin said:

So when you die you really die.

You could say that death is love, but you can't experience that love because you are no longer there.

No, only the limited idea of you dies. The true YOU is Love itself!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Not if God decides to awaken.

You as god are doing things in an extremely complicated way. Maybe god is pure love but look like a gamer

41 minutes ago, peachboy said:

Consciousness is eternal, if for no other reason than for the impossibility of unconsciousness.

One cannot be conscious of their own unconsciousness, therefore all that remains is consciousness.

Forever and ever.

never thought about it this way

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No, only the limited idea of you dies. The true YOU is Love itself!

Well i don't have any idea of this other me and i don't want to "die" or become mentally instable to try to discover it.

So if everything is fine as it is. Then fine, im going to live this life which is beautifull, and not waste myself.

The whole idea that this life misses something is BULLSHIT. ALL you need is this life to be happy.

And if in the end there is love, fine. If not,fine.

@arlin It's like you are locking yourself into a jail cell and calling that life.

Okay, that's what you're willing to settle for.

But don't be surprised when you get depressed and miserable in your little jail cell and start to wonder why life is so shitty.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@arlin It's like you are locking yourself into a jail cell and calling that life.

But don't be surprised when you get depressed and miserable in your little jail cell and start to wonder why life is so shitty.

Hurray it seems that we ARE on the same page Leo, I feel the same way most of the times. But if I wrote this would I get an answer of this sorts : "everything is good, everything is love all is one etc"

So we can agree that once one grows consciously one realizes that there is more to existence then just being a limited and weak primate on one planet? ;)  And that it is only natural to evolutionorize and not devolutionorize. 

Edited by WHO IS

@Leo Gura Well, because having connections, working on life purpose, enjoying moments with others, is a jail cell.

And going around like you don't exist, having no free will is the real,real life. 

Actually, you are doing the same things i described only in a different way. So why are you making those distinctions between jail cell and life?

IT'S presicely because i as studying all those spiritual nonsense that i got MISERABLE and depressed.

There are teachings out there that are say that life is hopeless, including those non duality brainwashers. Not everything about spirituality is wonderfull.

Edited by arlin

7 hours ago, WHO IS said:

The current idea in the forum is that we are God and God is Eternal Love and Complete

Like a lego house isn’t really a house, but is legos... that idea & those things is actually love. Imagine playing with legos, and making a world and an idea. Imagine you are the legos, and forget you are, by believing there is a world and idea. 

At the same time people here usually agree that our reality and us being humans is a way for God to entertain himself out of boredom. HOWEVER, THIS MAKES NO SENSE !  Let me explain.  First of all God in his natural and most "true-to-the-source" habitat, dwells in a perfect completion/harmony and infinite love forever. Its a perfection of Being, which automatically means that ANY other state of being/existence is by default is a downgrade from Gods true state and point of view.

And we must believe that God would agree to such downgrade willingly? To say it by the 21 century standards : lol what m8?

You (legos) are not really a male, but are the idea. There isn’t an ‘other state of being’ (idea). You are God’s point of view, to the degree there is only an apparent point of view...no actual “you” to it...legos ‘themself’ being a point of view.  There is no downgrade or difference...there is an apparent thought that there is a downgrade or difference, and the thought is actually made of legos. You don’t agree to anything because there isn’t anything to agree to, and you are unconditional. That is another thought which is actually legos.

You forget precisely because you are infinite being. If you looked through binoculars right now, and for years, you’d seem to forget you are and believe that is your point of view. If you let them go, you’d be like ‘oh, I was looking through binoculars’, but I forgot I was, but there would be no binoculars because you were being ‘them’, not looking through them, because infinite can not know finite. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's wrong, i aimed big, very big. That's how i discovered your channel.

If it wasn't for the fact that i don't have free will so everything now it's  wasted.

Edited by arlin

8 minutes ago, arlin said:

@Leo Gura Well, because having connections, working on life purpose, enjoying moments with others, is a jail cell.

And going around like you don't exist, having no free will is the real,real life. 

Actually, you are doing the same things i described only in a different way. So why are you making those distinctions between jail cell and life?

IT'S presicely because i as studying all those spiritual nonsense that i got MISERABLE and depressed.

There are teachings out there that are say that life is hopeless, including those non duality brainwashers. Not everything about spirituality is wonderfull.

1 hour ago, arlin said:

Don't worry. The first step into spiritualty is always tough and pretty traumatizing for the ego.

If you keep going good things will come to you that you cant even imagine now 

If you could see how living in egoic Consciousness limits your joy for life and freedom to Be and share Love you would be conscious of how worthwhile this work is.

Is just that is also very sacrificing. But that's also with any good worthwhile thing in life. Hard work comes with it.

Just now, Nahm said:

Why continue to believe what does not resonate with you?

In fact, i don't want to believe this anymore. And im changing my beliefs also about spirituality because it's where it's leading me naturally.

1 minute ago, arlin said:

In fact, i don't want to believe this anymore. And im changing my beliefs also about spirituality because it's where it's leading me naturally.

What is that you value most if I may ask, Truth or Happines?

@arlin

Awesome. I might be being critical here but I’d swap the word truth for spirituality. Then the mindset is letting beliefs about truth go, rather than changing beliefs. A belief is not true. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

If you could see how living in egoic Consciousness limits your joy for life and freedom to Be and share Love you would be conscious of how worthwhile this work is.

Is just that is also very sacrificing. But that's also with any good worthwhile thing in life. Hard work comes with it.

It makes sense how you are putting it. But i don't need to be spiritual or to believe in no free will to share love.

4 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

What is that you value most if I may ask, Truth or Happines?

I the truth is that you don't exist and you don't have free will.

Tell me how are you going to live a normal and beautifull life knowing those things. 

Tell me. Have you got an idea of what you are getting yourself into?

Those kind of things are not for you. When you discover by experience that you don't exist, and you don't have free will, all that you will ever want is to be normal again. And just live a normal life. Which doesn't mean settling for less.

Don't expect explanations here. It is a practicall orientated subforum. I made the same mistake by trying to introduce theological questions here.

"This is what it is because this is what it is ta-da!. Go and see (cheers)"

Edited by RedLine

At the end of the day, dont we just want to be happy? want things to be our way, why have a will, when we cannot exercise our will?

Edited by WHO IS

34 minutes ago, arlin said:

. But i don't need to be spiritual or to believe in no free will to share love.

Good attitude, you have to be absolutely esceptic about anything that you didn't experienced. But if you realize that the egoic path finish in misery maybe you ll want to dissolve as is possible the jail of the ego, and in places like this one you can get ideas of another people with the same porpouse , some of them smart an experienced, could be really useful. But forget dogmas and beliefs