Nate0068

I saw boundless heaven threw LSD

18 posts in this topic

i woke up i became infinite how to i abtain it NOW sober after my trip i know i know hevean is right here how do i take the big stand up and rise as god for good

Im hoping this forum strikes me something magical because after all it is god why wouldn't the big stand up happen right fucking now

9 minutes ago, Nate0068 said:

why wouldn't the big stand up happen right fucking now

Good question,

But do you think anyone will enter this forum if he/she knew the answer!?

It just seems like a looong journey … and I don´t know why, but at least it is a cool one.

@Fadl really really stressful feel like im about to have a heart attack i just want to relieve it all its too much

When You say You saw "boundless Heaven", could You describe it how it was/looked like, please? Much love

1 minute ago, Nate0068 said:

@WHO IS @Fadl its a mirror that can reflect absolutely anything ANYTHING 

My Friend Nate0068, this description does not help me unfortunately. Could you give more details, please?

5 minutes ago, Nate0068 said:

@Fadl really really stressful feel like im about to have a heart attack i just want to relieve it all its too much

I understand, but also this feeling will go away at some point, then you will experience other stuff ... deal with your current situation as a "lesson", it is part of the life. 

@WHO IS  you are a mirror of nothingness you reflect anything its infinite litteraly no bounds just take away all the bounderies it can be itself it can be anything it wants 

1 minute ago, Nate0068 said:

@WHO IS  you are a mirror of nothingness you reflect anything its infinite litteraly no bounds just take away all the bounderies it can be itself it can be anything it wants 

Interesting. I understand why you choose to call it "boundless", but why did you also use the word "heaven" to describe it? Because if it can by anything, then the range of things it can be, can be the worst/hell to the best/heaven?

Also if this mirror can become anything it wants, and I am this mirror, then I can decide whatever reality is? But why when I will/think that I am 10 meters tall, my body doesnt transform into 10 meter version? 

@WHO IS  because that's hevean buddy you can be anything you want your free my friend 

Just now, Nate0068 said:

@WHO IS  because that's hevean buddy you can be anything you want your free my friend 

I believe that what You say is probably true. I too had an experience in which I understood that whatever I imagine it is reality.

However, when I put it in practice, it seems to not work. For example, I will imagine right now now that my human body is suddenly 10 meters tall, but my body doesn't change. Why is that? 

@Nate0068

If it’s a mirror, and you’re lookin for it...wouldn’t it reflect that?

(that you’re not that which you speak of, cause you’re looking & experiencing you are the one looking)

Maybe stop looking / thinking it’s something other than this. 

Test it out. Love. See if it’s infinitely reflected back to you. 

Might purify a few self beliefs out, but I’m betting it would be. 

Reminds me of that part in the movie Anniliation, towards the end, where the actress is toiling with a 3d reflection of herself, mirroring in real time. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

Reminds me of that part in the movie Anniliation, towards the end, where the actress is toiling with a 3d reflection of herself, mirroring in real time.

The book triology of this movie is worth checking out ;) just sayin

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

be with yourself. look within. trust me, after 2 years of disassociation from myself, and then reassociating, you'll find only love returning to your body, feeling yourself again, remembering yourself. 

you're not that bad of an experience. 

just make emotions and loving yourself a big part of your life. 

the only things you don't like about yourself are the things that other people have told you. it ain't yours.

Genesis 27:27-29

16 minutes ago, DreamScape said:

be with yourself. look within. trust me, after 2 years of disassociation from myself, and then reassociating, you'll find only love returning to your body, feeling yourself again, remembering yourself. 

you're not that bad of an experience. 

just make emotions and loving yourself a big part of your life. 

the only things you don't like about yourself are the things that other people have told you. it ain't yours.

Wonderful, there is so much shaming of I, when you can love I and know that I is and isn't you just as anything, any other state of experience you are one step ahead of others in my eyes. 

Edited by purerogue