narkuser

Is DMSA a supplement or a drug?

95 posts in this topic

@Harikrishnan I am still experimenting with different types of zeolite to find which is most effective. Too early to tell yet, but I'm optimistic.

I take it without anything on most days, but also with DMSA + ALA when I am detoxing specifically.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Harikrishnan I am still experimenting with different types of zeolite to find which is most effective. Too early to tell yet, but I'm optimistic.

I take it without anything on most days, but also with DMSA + ALA when I am detoxing specifically.

Please make a post detailed when you find right thing. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

How do you process the fact science and health issues are imaginary? Basically, our aim is to find the spots where belief and fears are aligned together, is that right?

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I am still experimenting with different types of zeolite to find which is most effective. Too early to tell yet, but I'm optimistic.

I think you'd benefit from Pizzorno's Toxin Sollution, in case this one doesn't just do it :) The tricky thing with aggressive detox is that you first need to ensure that your gut is ready to take that shitstorm otherwise lot of that stuff can be reabsorbed and recycled into liver especially if there is a bit of gut permeability. He starts from the gut to the liver and to the kidneys, seems he's had some good results and all of it is 100% evidence-based. The guy is one of the founders of Bastyr University for Naturopathic Doctors so seems like he knows his shit 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Haven't heard of that one.

might be worth adding to your list of "topics to explore" https://www.amazon.com/Toxin-Solution-Products-Destroying-Health/dp/0062427466/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=toxin+solution&qid=1599895733&sr=8-2 in the future :)

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

On 9/10/2020 at 5:25 AM, Michael569 said:

@Leo Gura agreed but it is about how much you absorb in terms of nano-grams mercury. I can't recall the source anymore but from a can of tuna, you get like 200% over the daily limit where from each filling there is less than 0.1% of maximum recommended allowance (not sure if that included the fumes thou). If I find the source, I will share it. 

Amalgam fillings actually give off a whole lot of mercury vapour when they are heated up, for example by friction or hot beverages.

It seems that this vapour is then absorbed by the lungs and the mercury concentrates in the brain, liver and endocrine glands, where it causes damage. (source: Andrew Hall Cutler's books)

Here's a video of an dentist, who demonstrates mercury vapourization from amalgam fillings:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0cDCJGk6Mw

Edited by Leo Gura
Removed copyright violation text

3 hours ago, FortisFortunaAdiuvat said:

Maybe I am eating too much tuna.

You are crazy if you are putting tuna in your mouth at all. Straight up poison.

If i you do this for some years, it will destroy your mind's ability to think, focus, and meditate.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If i you do this for some years, it will destroy your mind's ability to think, focus, and meditate.

I eat it a few times a week :|

It's a great source of protein and a very healthy meat.

I'm thinking of switching over to canned salmon. Tuna is a predator fish and picks up way more metals b/c of this. 

I'm planning on doing a some heavy metal detoxing though but I can't cut out fish from my diet b/c I don't eat mammals or birds and fish are an amazing source of nutrients. 

Edited by Lyubov

13 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

fish are an amazing source of nutrients poisons.

3 minutes ago, KingEnergy said:

but are tested to be very healthy

You have no idea what their cognitive performance is like.

Heavy metals won't kill you. They will just sap your cognitive performance.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

wild alaskan salmon is fine. It has very little to no heavy metals. 

3 hours ago, Joel3102 said:

@Leo Gura I’ve eaten a lot of tuna over my life. What do you recommend as a starting point for mercury detox? 

Yes, especially if you're struggling cognitively or with mysterious diseases / illnesses / health problems.

Although you have to be very careful and read about what you're doing.

You can easily screw yourself up with improper detox protocols.

3 hours ago, electroBeam said:

wild alaskan salmon is fine. It has very little to no heavy metals. 

Not if you eat a ton of it.

Even tiny amounts will add up over years.

There is no healthy amount of toxic heavy metals. There is no safe threshold. It's poison even in tiny amounts. Memory, concentration, meditation, calmness of mind, positive mood, and more -- all of these will be negatively impacted.

If you have ADHD type symptoms, if you are unable to meditate effortlessly, if you have brain fog, if you have fatigue, if you are not able to think sharply and clearly, if you are in a shitty mood just from doing nothing -- all of these are good clues to heavy metal toxicity.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, especially if you're struggling cognitively or with mysterious diseases / illnesses / health problems.

Although you have to be very careful and read about what you're doing.

You can easily screw yourself up with improper detox protocols.

I tend to have bad focus and often zone out very easily. Staying still can also be hard.

Should I go to a naturopath to begin with? I don’t expect a GP to take it seriously as they only seem to care if something is dangerously high. 

What are some good websites or supplements that people use for Mercury? I’ve never looked into detox stuff before 

@Leo Gura You mean only tuna or all fish? I eat a lot of canned mackerel like this

Mackerel_tomato_sauce.jpg

Also, recently I read Tumeric from India that I was eating in pretty large quantities was contaminated with lead cause the paint they were adding to it was made with lead, eh :|

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

44 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

@Leo Gura You mean only tuna or all fish? I eat a lot of canned mackerel like this

Mackerel_tomato_sauce.jpg

Also, recently I read Tumeric from India that I was eating in pretty large quantities was contaminated with lead cause the paint they were adding to it was made with lead, eh :|

Dont buy any item from India if its not organic.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

1 hour ago, Enlightenment said:

@Leo Gura You mean only tuna or all fish?

Canned fish is some of the healthiest and environmentally stable and eco friendly protein sources there are. The packaging is recycled unlike the plastic wrap of frozen fish, it lasts a super long time and is full of healthy oils and nutrients. Tuna feeds on other ocean species and therefor picks up more metals than other fish. I personally am not worried about other species of fish. I'm gonna switch over to canned salmon when the few cans of Tuna I have run out. I feel quite clear minded eating canned fish and veggies. No less than I have ever felt but I'm going to still try and detox heavy metals cause I've lived in old houses with traces of lead paint.

Edited by Lyubov