Kalki Avatar

Reference to Leo Gura and Psychedelic States

185 posts in this topic

Frank Yang has done 5 meo dmt several times in the past and after his enligthenment he says those trips were just awesome states, but not real enligthenment. Another one confirming the bias. 

Read the caption. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

I don't read, but when I do its always the description of some shirtless guy on Instagram. (Sarcasm) 

Because shirtless guys on Instagram know the Truth. :) 

Looks like Frank got a good look at the tail of the Ox, yet now believes the Ox’s tail is the Ox.

6 minutes ago, h3ks said:

@Forestluv  What is Frank missing from your perspective if you look at the video underneath?

He has not touched on Love or the true nature of God from the videos I’ve seen. He’s a good example of someone going the Buddhist monk route and thinking there is nothing else. Just because 5 Meo didn’t work for him doesn’t mean there’s not something deeper there. Psychedelics work differently on everyone and work differently at different doses. I’ve had trips on 5 grams of shrooms that showed me pleasant experiences then I’ve had a trip on 5.87 grams (not even one gram more) that gave me God Consciousness for the first time. What was his dose of 5 Meo, and how many times has he tried it? He’s still embodied which makes one think that he has not fully merged with God. I haven’t seen a big shift in him even though I’ve been watching him for years other than his body looking better. You can see the growth that Leo has achieved by watching a video 5 years ago vs. one from today. The other day I watched Leo’s video on taking 5 Meo for a month, and it goes a lot deeper than just what Frank is talking about. If he’s at the end of the journey, where are his Godly abilities? I don’t see him walking on water, realizing infinite telepathy in a sober state all of the time, etc. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

26 minutes ago, h3ks said:

@Forestluv  What is Frank missing from your perspective if you look at the video underneath?

If I realize a beach and then say “this grain of sand is beachier than that grain of sand”, am I missing something? 

If I say “each grain of sand is equivalent beachiness”, am I missing something?

If I say “my perception of beachness is the totality of beachness”, am I missing something?

As soon as I become a grain of sand, I am missing something because as a grain of sand I am no longer other grains of sand. 

"Ego" or "Enlightenment"... As though they were separated.

This is nothing but chasing an everlasting "enlightened ego". 

"I'm enlightened"...

The irony behind this sentence is so glaringly obvious. No one will ever convince them otherwise, that's why they're deluded, utterly and totally convinced that they're not (since they're so enlightened of course-_-), which deepens the irony to an almost sadness evoking degree.

"My spiritual awakenings are the deepest, I'm more awoke than anybody, I've transcended every teacher and every teaching!"

What else would you expect to hear from an enlightened ego?

Edited by Tim R

Just read the comments..

Quote: "Frank is literally 1 out of maybe 100 people who have reached this level in our world”s history."

Frank's reply(Quote): "uhh more like 1 i a few millions. Lob you too bro"

What? Humility? Not for enlightened folks!:D

Edited by Tim R

@Forestluv  Meh, ok. Hoped for something deeper than that.. some expansion of your previous post.

@BipolarGrowth Thanks! Leo's explanation videos are way more articulate than Franks, but i like Franks visual creativity :)

@Tim R Probably because when the shift occurs and the ego translates it into the narrative of what happened, it inserts a little "i surpassed them all"  :)

Just now, h3ks said:

@Forestluv  Meh, ok. Hoped for something deeper than that.. some expansion of your previous post.

Digging sand and creating sandcastles can be lots of fun  ? ? 

1 hour ago, Forestluv said:

Looks like Frank got a good look at the tail of the Ox, yet now believes the Ox’s tail is the Ox.

This is exactly the energy Im picking up too. Great analogy. 

You can’t ever share your state of consciousness with outer because it’s all inner. There’s no need to say you’re enlightened to yourself, lol.

20 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Digging sand and creating sandcastles can be lots of fun  ? ? 

Quicksand is where things get scarier. Especially after you become one with the sand.

01B4A10E-4681-47F4-94CA-43651DA029C5.jpeg

Edited by Red-White-Light

Anyone with an urge to announce their new status unasked casts immediate doubt on their claim, imo. For reasons that should be obvious.

Either way, most of them are pretty easy to see through.

It even seems that one can "experience the infinite" and still be blind as a bat.

But! Who cares...

I sure hope this doesn't become a trend... Just get high on some 5-MeO and you'll be enlightened!

Myriads of Buddhas pumping iron in front of the mirrors in their gym

Edited by Tim R

Frank spitting truth 100% Infinite brah. If you think this guy's not enlightened but Leo is sorry to break it to y'all but you got yours heads up ur asses.

Frank is an living inspiration.

1 minute ago, Consept said:

Are there any teachers who are enlightened and did so by 5 meo? Would be interested in that perspective 

Nope there's none. There are enlightened teachers who did psychadelics but they all claim that psychadelics alone can't take you there.

12 minutes ago, Consept said:

Are there any teachers who are enlightened and did so by 5 meo? Would be interested in that perspective 

There is the issue of who/what counts as “enlightened“ and who/what gets to define it. 

8 minutes ago, wavydude said:

Nope there's none. There are enlightened teachers who did psychadelics but they all claim that psychadelics alone can't take you there.

Where / what is “there”?

If a person hasn’t been “there” and hasn’t realized “there” how can they determine who has been “there” and who is an authority on what “there” is? 

Perhaps there =  here!