actualizing25

Why is awakening so rare?

27 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura yeah and you are doing a fantastic job. It is possible to convince people. You are the perfect example for that.

1 hour ago, actualizing25 said:

So I think that deep down everybody wants to become god

Let your awareness raises to infinity, and you will be left alone. By yourself. With yourself. Is this really what you want? Or maybe you want to become so much "love" and submerge everything else with fear, like asphyxiated points of despair, to somewhat be satisfied with your state? Why are you all speaking about breaking through fears, like it's the easiest thing ever? Are we really talking about the same feeling or is it just some sort of endless superiority complex our so-divine selves are looking to maximize? It's not funny.

I know you know "consciousness is acceptance and it can't be anything else but that" but you know I know exactly where this loop is going when projected over eternity. Nothing good will come out of it. 

Edited by gswva

@gswva "being left alone" is an egoic statement and state. God is above all human ideas of loneliness.

@actualizing25 Nobody knows what God is except that it's Infinite. Whatever we become aware of is imagination. It's not above or below any ideas of loneliness, and just because we can't resist it doesn't mean it's a good thing. The only way to disregard the convergence of evidence that consciousness is evil, is to become more of it.

I guess it's over for me. I've consolidated my room in hell. I won't be reached by anything ever.

You are not awakened unless you can perform miracles, otherwise you might be in a/the road, or not.

12 hours ago, actualizing25 said:

Why is awakening so rare?

I don't think awakening is for everyone. You are consciousness regardless of whether you're aware of it. So self-realization is only a "must" from your human perspective. I think this shift will always be kept for a small circle of awareness junkies who deeply desire it. Through them, consciousness will turn on itself and manifests enlightenment. But consciousness is everything, all the possible experiences, personalities, appearances, brain types, life-paths etc. Self-actualization might be the highest pursuit, but only if you ask people on this forum. 

Making awakening mainstream, and everyone enlighten in an instant, will only limit consciousness. How would one know awakening if not for the non-awaken state? Even from the perspective of Spiral Dynamics, Turquoise has nothing to do with enlightenment. I think society will continue to evolve up the spiral, while self-realization will always be kept to a select few.

Edited by Arthur

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune