Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StudentOfLeove

Reality is a dream, isnt it?

20 posts in this topic

Reality is literally a dream. Like wtf... I awlyas tought its so real and serious.

I realised that while I closed my eyes and dreamed so to speak and then opened them again. And saw no difference. Now I wonder how much power I have over this dream and whats the  best thing to do now to awaken the human mind to oneness...

Namaste

20200905_122622.jpg

You have no power. Do the characters in your dream have any power? If the ego is an illusion, has no free will as you can find out ,you have no power. Things just happen including so called good and bad. Its a big show but you ain't in control. Thoughts cause feelings and actions also desires. But you don't control what you want and you don't control how to get it.

Control itself is duality.An illusion of a separate self having influence over an external world.

Contemplate this and also surrendering :)

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

A dream is any use of imagination.  Look throughout your day today and report back anything that didn't happen in imagination.  Really think about it too... like for example a cow mooed next to you. That seems undeniable right? But was it even slightly colored by imagination? Be honest. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Reality is this. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 hours ago, StudentOfLeove said:

Reality is literally a dream. Like wtf... I awlyas tought its so real and serious.

I realised that while I closed my eyes and dreamed so to speak and then opened them again. And saw no difference. Now I wonder how much power I have over this dream and whats the  best thing to do now to awaken the human mind to oneness...

have power over dream = two. 

Human mind and oneness = two. 

Thought appears... “now what do I need to do to create?”. 

That was ‘it’. You just did. Unconditional & effortless. 

Focus on that condition? “That need to do x, y, or z”?

That’s what you’re creating. 

What do you want to create?

Effortlessness....just... on purpose.

Purpose. Another condition created. 

:)

By you. 

No effort involved. No power needed. No need needed. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@StudentOfLeove if reality is "only" a dream of the infinite eternal conciousness ...it's real enough, don't think so?I am an avatar, a form created out of nothing, like a soap bubble that at any moment will dissolve in the void. but real enough to experience the wonder of the world. More than enough

Edited by Breakingthewall

We are "It" but we have no control. We are witnesses within these bodies, we have no control over what we desire,how to get it, our thought patterns beliefs and sensations. When you close your eyes and inquire you can see you just experience thoughts you have no control over them. God is always doing, you are just watching.That is the role of the separate illusory self or ego.

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

Thanks for the anwers y'all... life is way easier when one lets hinself go and lets god do the job for you :)

@Mikael89 @Mikael89 well, unfortunately all verbal communication is assimilated through the matrix of cultural understanding. We intentionally (if not unintentionally) dumb ourselves down to talk about a real experience 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

On 9/5/2020 at 1:29 PM, StudentOfLeove said:

Now I wonder how much power I have over this dream and whats the  best thing to do now to awaken the human mind to oneness...

Unlimited power. The human mind doesn't have unlimited power because you think that you're a human. Go figure it out.

4 hours ago, blankisomeone said:

Reality (God, Love) is real. The perceptions are a dream

And at the same time the "perceptions" are God itself 

A dream , a nightmare depends on where you stand and your current experience.

You were fated to suffer or be happy, to be alone or loved, beautiful or ugly, poor or rich, the universe created you now you have to experience this xD

9 hours ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

A dream , a nightmare depends on where you stand and your current experience.

You were fated to suffer or be happy, to be alone or loved, beautiful or ugly, poor or rich, the universe created you now you have to experience this xD

"Fate - the development of events outside a person's control, regarded as predetermined by a supernatural power."

Is the universe a supernatural power that created you?

9 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Something which is interesting is how the world and everything pops up again after every night, from deep sleep.

In deep sleep I and the world vanish, but it magically somehow always reappears when I wake up.

I think the same thing will happen after death. Heck, maybe you can say that you die every night.

It's a miracle to wake up every morning. (I'm not saying that life is nice.)

It's like the question: "how did the universe come from seemingly nothing?" It's the same type of question as "how did I wake up from nothing (deep sleep)"? / "How the fuck did I even wake up at all?"

You didn't wake up yet. 

Reality is A dream within a dream within a dream within a dream.m within a dream.. Within nothingness. 

-Osho

-Osho